Northern Ireland #15 Weโ€˜re still a failed state - thugs running the country, democracy dead ๐Ÿ’€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently a lot of activity on the Garvaghy road, Garvaghy Park area of portyup.
I can't believe this is happening.

Reactions: 1
No bother at the OO parades in the free state ,proves this is all orchestrated to cause as much disruption as possible.

Reactions: 6
Desperation.....Hopefully some of them have wised up but until the OO is disbanded my views will never change, if that was a hate fest against any other people there'd be uproar, shows the British government's views haven't changed much when they support these outdated fascists.

Reactions: 11
I think the last RUC officer killed was involved in policing around the Drumcree standoff. He was a Catholic officer.
Why aren't they going in and removing those terrorist flags? Go out of their way to go up lampposts in nationalist areas but stand idly by while these fellas goad and intimidate.

Reactions: 4
Why aren't they going in and removing those terrorist flags? Go out of their way to go up lampposts in nationalist areas but stand idly by while these fellas goad and intimidate.
Because they say they can't. Private property or council property apparently means its not a policing matter. There is no such thing as an illegal flag apparently. Apparently apparently apparently.
Yeah monga ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
๐Ÿ‘‹ it's over they're away back up the road they came down. Bryson is all over this and as usual it's a miss. When will he learn?
Awful to see the Orange Order involved with the likes of him, I think this particular cloak of respectability that people preach about is long long long gone.

Last edited:
Because they say they can't. Private property or council property apparently means its not a policing matter. There is no such thing as an illegal flag apparently. Apparently apparently apparently.
Yeah monga ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
๐Ÿ‘‹ it's over they're away back up the road they came down. Bryson is all over this and as usual it's a miss. When will he learn?
Awful to see the Orange Order involved with the likes of him, I think this particular cloak of respectability that people preach about is long long long gone.
Are we talking about the same OO...respectable wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we talking about the same OO...respectable wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe them ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's how they view and talk about themselves and how their family members and supporters view them. Anyone who doesn't agree is wrong and is taking away their liberties or trying to stamp out their culture. It's very clear many don't know or understand the history, their history. I think that's an awful shame on our education system and leaders within political unionism. It's such a sad reflection on our country that people would take children to a family fun day and watch a copy of the good Friday agreement burn.

Reactions: 7
If the DUP / OO had any wit at all they wouldn't be reminding people about Drumcree which was a humiliation for them.

A total waste of time and energy, like the flag protests and the caravan at Twaddell. "Orange feet" Carla what the duck love. They're not orange feet they are just people like anyone else and guess what, people don't like hate marches up and down their street. Have them in other streets where they are welcome. Go nuts.

Why do they insist upon their hate marches along streets where people don't want them?

Oh yes it's because they're all about supremacy and fighting losing battles. No surrender etc. Yes that's worked well for them to date. Get a grip honestly.

They've no interest in reaching out or improving their image. The hate is the point.

I have a vivid memory of the Drumcree years. Everyone has moved on but these sad dinosaurs and relics. I remember seeing a man with a massive beer belly wearing a t-shirt that said

Enough talk, time to walk.

It's always been about hatred. That's my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the DUP / OO had any wit at all the wouldn't be reminding people about Drumcree.

A total waste of time and energy, like the flag protests and the caravan at Twaddell. "Orange feet" Carla what the duck love. They're not orange feet they are just people like anyone else and guess what, people don't like hate marches up and down their street. Have them in other streets where they are welcome. Go nuts.

Why do they insist upon their hate marches along streets where people don't want them?

Oh yes its because they're all about supremacy and fighting losing battles. No surrender etc. Yes that's worked well for them to date. Get a grip honestly.

I have a vivid memory of the Drumcree years. Everyone has moved on but these sad dinosaurs and relics. I remember seeing a man with a massive beer belly wearing a t-shirt that said

Enough talk, time to walk.

It's always been about hatred. That's my opinion.
They're reminding unionism what a force they were back in the day.
They're a terrible organisation I'd be ashamed to don a sash but it shows how wrapped up in their own little world they are.

Youโ€™ll be pleased to know I am still alive. Actually had a pint of water by my bed so necked that then have got a second wind so having a nice glass of rose and a bbq later. Not at drumcree lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.