Northern Ireland #14 Better to have no representation than to have poor representation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't have words. But anyway property in that place is well below the market value but don't even think about investing.
At least no Ivory Coast flags were harmed last night. Usually they get a very unfair time of it at cultural bonfires 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit like when Ivan forgot how to speak the hamely tongue on Nolan 😂 Annual centenary anyone? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was shite, I went back to where I am staying. I drank vodka. I am very parched. I need water but that would involve getting up. You probably think I deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was shite, I went back to where I am staying. I drank vodka. I am very parched. I need water but that would involve getting up. You probably think I deserve it.
I think its funny. Wtf grifty like. What the duck.
---
Grifty come away. Please. Come to us 😂

Reactions: 2
So that bonfire in Moygashel last night, I’m seeing pics of kids in attendance. Can someone enlighten me how parents explain/justify the burning of flags and effigies to children? Who’s that man on the bonfire Mummy? Why are we burning him? 🤔

Reactions: 4
A bit like when Ivan forgot how to speak the hamely tongue on Nolan 😂 Annual centenary anyone? 🤣

Doesn’t surprise me. I bet if you asked members of the attendees of the bonfire in Moygashel why the Irish Sea border is negative and how it impacts the Northern Irish economy, they wouldn’t be able to tell you! Not that I could either, but I’m not hanging around bonfires and burning boats.

Well, that's one place I didn't expect to see orange men.
There's definitely a few about Newry lol sorta forget about Newry having Friday parades till your nipping to do a quick shop at Tesco and the roads all closed off round tesco and cant get over to Dunnes either. A few times I just turn and forget about it. Same with a wee town on out the road from us every Friday night after 7 the 4 roads into it are closed off for their practice parades. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sorry WTF…. Just a casual sentence about a ‘fight’ that left a number of catholics dead?? What hapoened?

It seems the victim in this bbc thing was a female so that will rule out someone.
Yeah, if you look at the history there were many incidents like this. Thats why they they banned it back then. It's early days of policing too, Peel remember him from school? Of course Catholics wouldn't have been protected

I've seen me drive to Banbridge to do the shopping because the town becomes a no go area. It's made even worse my favourite my favourite Chinese is that end of the town, it's hateful when you decide to treat yourself and can't get near it

need a new thread
haven’t really been any suggestions but this line from @monga was one of the most liked posts and I think should get a mention
DBED0600-F2AE-47E2-A5FA-19CC19A2003C.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.