Northern Ireland #15 We‘re still a failed state - thugs running the country, democracy dead 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McCready is right though. Wreaths on war memorials are to remember all our dead. My grandfather’s brother fought and died in WW2, an Irishman. My father, a proud Irishman attends the Diamond in Derry every Remembrance Sunday to commemorate his uncle. I wish people would generally stop with the burning of things.

Reactions: 6
McCready is right though. Wreaths on war memorials are to remember all our dead. My grandfather’s brother fought and died in WW2, an Irishman. My father, a proud Irishman attends the Diamond in Derry every Remembrance Sunday to commemorate his uncle. I wish people would generally stop with the burning of things.
The poppy has been hijacked by the British establishment and non inclusive of all people on this island…But I don’t agree with burning any memorials.

Reactions: 3
What happened?

Reactions: 1
@monga tiktok have the Gerry Conlon interview, Francis Sinnott account. Would bring tears to a stone.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The poppy has been hijacked by the British establishment and non inclusive of all people on this island…But I don’t agree with burning any memorials.
I’ve my own issues with the poppy. Always had negative connotations and was used to antagonise at the predominately Protestant school I attended, but I don’t agree with a wreath of commemoration being burned on a bonfire.

Reactions: 4
@monga tiktok have the Gerry Conlon interview, Francis Sinnott account. Would bring tears to a stone.
Must check it out .
---
That TikTok is a cesspit this one is like stig of the dump 2.3

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I went to find her purely because I wanted to see her paintings. I didn't find them.
Probably a scam ,she doesn’t look like she was washed from the day she was born ,let alone a Picasso
---
Poor Gerry .I’m sure coming out into a changed world wouldn’t be easy on anyone ,I remember Stephen Rea talking about Dolores unable to fight her demons when she was released from prison, drink and drugs took her in the end ,only she was guilty of the crimes,torture has far reaching affects on people.

Last edited:
Probably a scam ,she doesn’t look like she was washed from the day she was born ,let alone a Picasso
---
Poor Gerry .I’m sure coming out into a changed world wouldn’t be easy on anyone ,I remember Steven Rae talking about Dolores unable to fight her demons when she was released from prison, drink and drugs took her in the end ,only she was guilty of the crimes,torture has far reaching affects on people.
I read in the comments section he rarely left his home or answered the door.

I can't sleep.
For the love of the baby Jesus would one of ye make a new bloody thread.

I'm not a main character on this chat (I'm not even a Janice or a Gunther) so don't feel I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't sleep.
For the love of the baby Jesus would one of ye make a new bloody thread.

I'm not a main character on this chat (I'm not even a Janice or a Gunther) so don't feel I can.
I’ll get a lifetime ban if I start a thread starting with 16 but I have thought of something funny so hopefully I can make one lol (don’t worry I’m not going to be a dick )
---

Made a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.