Northern Ireland #15 We‘re still a failed state - thugs running the country, democracy dead 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was caught using a filter on the Sunday politics show. Yeah its not nice but she's a twit.
Oh she’s some piece of work alright, cant bleeping stand the balloon wouldn’t near go as far as saying Bryson is more tolerable then her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep thinking about no surrender. But they had to turn back at the police line today :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dedicate this next song to bluebin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yasss MaryLou, get that North of Ireland in there and put yer wan in her place, the ill-prepared silly witch! 😂
From the same interview 😂 not letting them forget about colonialism 👊 don’t think they’ll invite her back any time soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just read this and was shocked anyone would think of resurrecting the issue. Yes I was around at the time but was a self absorbed teenager and although I watched it on the news etc, I wasn't aware of just how horrendously bad it had been. Really angry now at the DUP / OO.
Well that just made me angry. I was around at the time too but I was also a teenager and only saw it on the news. It wasn’t a topic of conversation in our house.

Anyone looking to stir tensions around this is pure evil.

Mightn't be the time to ask but as someone who is embarrassed by their lack of Irish history knowledge, could any of you recommend any books as a starting point?

Reactions: 6
His call to action, war cry, inflammatory language is just so bleeping unnecessary. Why anyone would listen to this absolutely nobody who does nothing but sit his mammies attic tweeting 1436 times a day is beyond me.
That’s how Paisley rose up ,played on people’s insecurities and hatred.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
From the same interview 😂 not letting them forget about colonialism 👊 don’t think they’ll invite her back any time soon 🤣

I reckon you’re right 😂
Ah god it all gives me a wee excited feeling in the pit of my stomach. We’re on the cusp of massive change aren’t we? Perhaps not the next 5-10 years but it’s closer than it’s ever been and I’m 100% confident it’ll be my lifetime (I’m not 40 yet sure I’m only a spring-ish chicken 😂)
---
That’s how Paisley rose up ,played on people’s insecurities and hatred.
I watched that series about him a few weeks ago there and it gave me the bokes

Reactions: 8
Books. Say nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe is a good starting point but if the Drumcree wiki page gives you the rage this book will send you apocalyptic.

Jamie Bryson is definitely not a nobody and I think he's fast becoming a somebody.
People in that crowd last night were armed and the police had to keep a very minimal presence.

Reactions: 5
Books. Say nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe is a good starting point but if the Drumcree wiki page gives you the rage this book will send you apocalyptic.

Jamie Bryson is definitely not a nobody and I think he's fast becoming a somebody.
People in that crowd last night were armed and the police had to keep a very minimal presence.
Thanks Mavis, I’ll seek it out.

I hated the sight and sound of Paisley as a child. I was terrified of him. I didn’t understand what was going on but I knew he was spouting pure evil. However, as an adult, I can see how he gained the following and support that he did. Jamie may try and confuse people with the odd big word to make himself appear intelligent but we can all see him for what he is, just a wee hate filled scumbag. However, the most unnerving thing about Jamie Bryson is that he has support. It blows my mind and terrifies me at the same time because it’s clear that he’s being allowed to spout bile and loyalists are lapping it up. He’s dangerous and there’s an appetite for his hate. Terrifying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.