Northern Ireland #15 We‘re still a failed state - thugs running the country, democracy dead 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be interesting to know how many in attendance at that tit show at Drumcree today are up praying on the hill the other 51 weeks of the year

Reactions: 4
You’ll be pleased to know I am still alive. Actually had a pint of water by my bed so necked that then have got a second wind so having a nice glass of rose and a bbq later. Not at drumcree lol!
I don't want to offend you. But you attended something last night that many regard as a hate crime, it's sending ripples across this island.
As your tattle chum get a little cop on.

Reactions: 3
You’ll be pleased to know I am still alive. Actually had a pint of water by my bed so necked that then have got a second wind so having a nice glass of rose and a bbq later. Not at drumcree lol!
Good on you, no better way to cure the hangy😂

Reactions: 1
I don't want to offend you. But you attended something last night that many regard as a hate crime, it's sending ripples across this island.
As your tattle chum get a little cop on.
Not offended and you make a fair point. I was just curious about what would happen and was in the area. I in no way share any of his beliefs, he’s a bleeping clown. I was just thinking what is he going to say/do. He was just squeaky and I was a bit fascinated by how he has got into this position.

• Haha
Not offended and you make a fair point. I was just curious about what would happen and was in the area. I in no way share any of his beliefs, he’s a bleeping clown. I was just thinking what is he going to say/do. He was just squeaky and I was a bit fascinated by how he has got into this position.
You're entitled to go and attend whatever you like.
You obviously attended in a private capacity and enjoyed the craic, is there no part of you that questions what you witnessed or are you just used to it? I couldn't stand watching any flag burn my conscience would kick in think about who that may offend. Were you aware a mock copy of the GFA was also placed on the pyre. How does that sit with you? I am slightly jealous you got to witness himself though. 😂

Reactions: 1
Sudden death in Newry,Tented off people being told to cooperate with the police.
---

You obviously attended in a private capacity and enjoyed the craic, is there no part of you that questions what you witnessed or are you just used to it? I couldn't stand watching any flag burn my conscience would kick in think about who that may offend. Were you aware a mock copy of the GFA was also placed on the pyre. How does that sit with you? I am slightly jealous you got to witness himself though. 😂
Jeffreys made his obligatory fake gesture of disgust you'll be glad to hear.

Reactions: 2
Listen ladies, myself and grifty have this wee relationship theres no need to be uptight. We're cool.

• Heart
I didn’t know about the copy of the GFA, not comfortable with that. I do think the people are stupid for thinking he is going to save the Union or whatever. Ultimately Bryson will profit for starting division.

I didn’t know about the copy of the GFA, not comfortable with that. I do think the people are stupid for thinking he is going to save the Union or whatever. Ultimately Bryson will profit for starting division.
I think so too. Yeah listen the no sea border thing was funny but I think they duped people with that it was photoshop. I know when I went down the other day the boat was just a boat with no writing. I drove into the spar car park and had a great nosey 😂
Agree Jamie could come out of this alright but it'll cause pain for others.

Sudden death in Newry,Tented off people being told to cooperate with the police.
---

Jeffreys made his obligatory fake gesture of disgust you'll be glad to hear.
Do you know where abouts in newry monga?

I didn’t understand the vadakar thing… like wtf did he do?

also it looks like Nolan is in USA on holiday so is that his way of saying it isn’t him?

I'm dodgy on the Irish political sphere but I really thought Varadkar was a bit of a unionist 🤷‍♀️
Mary Lou would have been the more obvious choice. I reckon they're afraid of her.

Reactions: 6
Leo objected to a hard border and told unionism in no uncertain terms that their constant grumbling was driving support for a UI. That’s why they shouldn’t like him but in reality being Irish and gay is probably the real reason 😂
Someone should tell them Leo detests Sinn Fein and wanted to commemorate the Black and Tans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm dodgy on the Irish political sphere but I really thought Varadkar was a bit of a unionist 🤷‍♀️
Mary Lou would have been the more obvious choice. I reckon they're afraid of her.
I’m a bit afraid of her and I love her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Just read this and was shocked anyone would think of resurrecting the issue. Yes I was around at the time but was a self absorbed teenager and although I watched it on the news etc, I wasn't aware of just how horrendously bad it had been. Really angry now at the DUP / OO.

Reactions: 8
Is "no surrender" not the same as shouting "ooh ah up the Ra?"
Moygashel was full to the throat with paramilitary members of various ranks last night.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.