Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What accentā€™s Norton trying to mimic šŸ‘€ the Queens Irish šŸ˜£ā€¦ Gimmie an owl in a towl any day

Here, have you ever seen the size of Terry woganā€™s third leg? Someone posted a photo on the Jack monroe thread. Never mind slasher John finucaine or pretty boy derry UUP guy. Big Tel is all mine.

1685567379111.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paisley on Nolan saying people here earn a good living šŸ™„ tone deaf much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
@Wee Nora re yesterday..
#SpookyHen
Paisley was tying himself in knots last night. On one hand going on about how great we all have it here and so why would we want a UI? On the other hand saying we need billions and billions of Ā£s to sort our tit out šŸ™„

He also said it will be an ice age before the DUP go back into Stormont which is fairly apt for the prehistoric pricks.

Ben didnā€™t have much to say last night Mavis, obviously had a good cry and got it off his chest before going on the telly šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Paisley was tying himself in knots last night. On one hand going on about how great we all have it here and so why would we want a UI? On the other hand saying we need billions and billions of Ā£s to sort our tit out šŸ™„

He also said it will be an ice age before the DUP go back into Stormont which is fairly apt for the prehistoric pricks.

Ben didnā€™t have much to say last night Mavis, obviously had a good cry and got it off his chest before going on the telly šŸ˜‚
I'll catch up, the dynamics within unionism interests me at the mo. This constant begging for cash injections will sour things considerably with the rest of the UK and attacking anything Irish isn't a good look either. It looks like the only thing that could dampen the current trajectory would be troubles, depends how much the UK wants to keep us.

Reactions: 3
I'll catch up, the dynamics within unionism interests me at the mo. This constant begging for cash injections will sour things considerably with the rest of the UK and attacking anything Irish isn't a good look either. It looks like the only thing that could dampen the current trajectory would be troubles, depends how much the UK wants to keep us.
General consensus was that Paisley did the interview to make his position very clear to Jeffrey. He wanted Poots to lead the DUP. Trying to pressure JD into holding the party line when he knows that their ā€œ7 testsā€ will never be fully met šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Not sure what theyā€™re hoping for? Hold out forever for something that will never happen or look foolish by going back after all theyā€™ve said. Either way they wonā€™t come out of this looking good IMO.

I'm also a bit pissed off with how a BP is being framed as a sectarian headcount, if we've learned anything from the past its that that doesn't work.
I've no idea how I would vote, simply because I don't know what it would look like. This place is broken, a new society excites me, I'm not going to lie.
If people like Paisley believe people would vote yes or no based on their religious or ethnic background he's deluded.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d definitely vote yes! This place canā€™t get any worse šŸ™„

• Heart
Iā€™d definitely vote yes! This place canā€™t get any worse šŸ™„
I think a lot of nationalists found the NHS a big reason to stay, clearly that's not the case anymore.
I'm not sure about it not getting any worse, I think it will, cuts haven't taken full effect yet.
Dougs on the radio saying he'd never support a UI, he's supposedly middle of the road šŸ˜‚ so what happens if a vote swings that way? He doesn't give a duck about democracy.

Reactions: 5
My heart would 10000000% say a big massive YES to a border poll.
My head (esp after the disaster that was brexit) would be a bit more cautious, I'd want to see figures/plans of some description.
I do agree with @monga that it couldn't get any worse than it is now (i think no matter what we will be in for a roughfew years financially but that will be a global problem) , but God know what way loyalists would act out.

Reactions: 10
My head (esp after the disaster that was brexit) would be a bit more cautious, I'd want to see figures/plans of some description.
I do agree with @monga that it couldn't get any worse than it is now (i think no matter what we will be in for a roughfew years financially but that will be a global problem) , but God know what way loyalists would act out.
This place will never change !
I donā€™t think many are interested in the politics anymore ,itā€™s the economic outlook . With no new investment and companies leaving in droves itā€™s only going to get worse , the EU have carried us more than the British imo , thatā€™s very evident now when you look at how many jobs are being axed because thereā€™s no EU funding.

ROI have billions in surplus cash, by 2026 their projected surplus is 20billion. In comparison weā€™re going to London begging for the basics. Paisley said last night the only reason weā€™re not paying water charges is because our water treatment plants are substandard and itā€™ll take over Ā£1billion to get them up to the standard of the rest of the UK. Iā€™m taking that to mean that our drinking water isnā€™t safe. Then as an extension of that we have an NHS thatā€™s beyond repair IMO.
I used to think Iā€™d vote with my heart in a border poll but now my heart and head align. This place doesnā€™t work and I canā€™t think of a single reason why Iā€™d vote to remain anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think a lot of nationalists found the NHS a big reason to stay, clearly that's not the case anymore.
I'm not sure about it not getting any worse, I think it will, cuts haven't taken full effect yet.
Dougs on the radio saying he'd never support a UI, he's supposedly middle of the road šŸ˜‚ so what happens if a vote swings that way? He doesn't give a duck about democracy.
Thereā€™s big US (private )health companies moving in to replace the NHS people are being pushed into private healthcare whether they like it or not , just look at the GP situation, theyā€™re shutting up shop !
itā€™s not worth running at a loss under the NHS when they could be raking it in working for these multinationals.
I think thereā€™s 5 GP practises closing in one area alone, those patients will have no option but to seek out private healthcare.

I don't understand how any one could yap about the souths health service, two members of my family needed treatment at the same time, one here and one in Cork. My relative in Corks experience was far far better than what he have here. They're well heeled though and obviously have med insurance.
Our relative here ended up paying for private consultants anyway to get them further into the system...and they had cancer.

Ian Ɠg is ready. Are you?
Iā€™m sure he already has one going by the constant tan šŸ˜‚
---
I don't understand how any one could yap about the souths health service, two members of my family needed treatment at the same time, one here and one in Cork. My relative in Corks experience was far far better than what he have here. They're well heeled though and obviously have med insurance.
Our relative here ended up paying for private consultants anyway to get them further into the system...and they had cancer.
Most cancer and heart patients are taken to the south for treatment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.