Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but no but. The middle class SF voters aren't bothered by republicanism, they're voting despite that. What the duck is wearing a poppy about, eh?

Reactions: 3
Ok Arlene. Selective outrage as standard. What is she on about fawning over SF?

Re ITV, I think it’s safe to assume they knew exactly what they were doing, sure they were paying for cars to “deliver” that young man to PS 🤢 sounds like the complaint made by Ruth was related to MM. Can’t get over the amount of sympathy PS is getting on social media. People aren’t understanding the grooming element at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No harm but if I was Caldwell I’d be getting myself and family as far away as possible that bounty’s bound to have increased once these vermin are sent down.
IMG_5250.jpeg

Few of them boys suspected of Ronans murder. Scary outfit that. You're as well saying nothing.

Ok Arlene. Selective outrage as standard. What is she on about fawning over SF?

Re ITV, I think it’s safe to assume they knew exactly what they were doing, sure they were paying for cars to “deliver” that young man to PS 🤢 sounds like the complaint made by Ruth was related to MM. Can’t get over the amount of sympathy PS is getting on social media. People aren’t understanding the grooming element at all.
There should be a police investigation never mind ITV ! if that young man was groomed by that sicko god knows how many others were ? I’d find it hard to believe he stopped at one child…This video is 9yrs old

---
This bleep should never have been given a seat, only in hell 👏🏻
IMG_5254.jpeg

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People are down playing it but there's a link with Savile and the same brazen attitude from both.
Holmes doesn't look well, maybe all of this has taken a toll on him. Also people look down on GB news, myself included so hope Eamonn comes out if it alright.

Reactions: 2
Good for you, well done 👏. I have an A Level in it lol, can hold a conversation but not as well as I’d like, my kids would put me to shame, they speak fluently. We use it at home a good bit, youngest is at bunscoil and the other ones go to Gaeltacht every summer. We visit Teelin and Bunbeg a good bit and use it when we’re there. Always a novelty ordering food in Bunbeg as Gaeilge 😂 visited there for the first time as a teenager and had my Irish dictionary out trying to translate the menu 😂
@BANRÍON 👑 is your woman.
Thank you! I want to use it somewhere down south eventually so I'll take note of those places! 🥰

Catholic families never learnt it either lol they’ve cut it from the primary school curriculum now, no funding.
Have they ☹ Oh dear. I had hopes what with the amount of Irish speaking nurseries I hear about. Crazy to think I grew up learning more Spanish and Japanese than I did our language of heritage !!

If you watched RTE as a kid you had a chance of picking it up before big school, some of the funnies were in Irish. It wasn't taught as far as I remember, bar some basics, prayers and the feis poem. Thats why the gaeltacht was so popular it helped those who were interested learning. Our local feis offered a scholarship, some important white haired man called Sean? Interviewed you and you could win your fainne too.

• Haha
@bunnys if you can get TG4 where you are most programmes have English subtitles, it's a good way of getting into it.

Yes he did! I actually remember teachers smoking in my primary school years....in the classroom.
Yes, we had a teacher that puffed away in the classroom, when you think back to what we grew up with compared to today 😂

• Haha
Yes, we had a teacher that puffed away in the classroom, when you think back to what we grew up with compared to today 😂
Different times monga. They were great at the humiliation too because they couldn't bate the weeins anymore. My husband was taught by a real wicked bastard, he says it was psychological torture. This boy used to get them to confess to stuff they hadn't done.

Different times monga. They were great at the humiliation too because they couldn't bate the weeins anymore. My husband was taught by a real wicked bastard, he says it was psychological torture. This boy used to get them to confess to stuff they hadn't done.
That guy I’m talking about that smoked was a right sadist, used to hang people upside down by the feet and shake them 😂

• Haha
Save yourselves the time reading Jamie's letter, just read Stevie Smiths beautiful poem Not waving but drowning.

It’s chicken salad here for dinner tonight

Air fryer on the go to cook the chicken, cajun chicken thighs one of my Bored Of lunch favourites

Himself is in charge…sure doesn’t he get home from work 2hrs earlier than me, so only fair

The fact I left the house two hours after him this morning is irrelevant if anyone asks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm watching a wee clip of Katie Hopkins talking about it, I actually can't believe I'm agreeing with her or that I tuned into Arlenes station last night.
I need to tell you Charlie Lawson was on last night and Wotton called him Jim by accident.
Omg I never even picked on on the Jim bit. Wooten is a complete wanker but at then same time I enjoyed seeing him giddy with excitement at getting back at schofe. I hope Kim is back tonight, still howling at her calling holly “that little witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.