Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I never even picked on on the Jim bit. Wooten is a complete wanker but at then same time I enjoyed seeing him giddy with excitement at getting back at schofe. I hope Kim is back tonight, still howling at her calling holly “that little witch
That was funny, yeah they're all loving it, I worry about the young man at the centre of it all, hopefully he's OK. They say that theatre company was for disadvantaged or vulnerable kids.. also watched a video about that Simon guy and his marriage might be a sham too.

Reactions: 2

---
That was funny, yeah they're all loving it, I worry about the young man at the centre of it all, hopefully he's OK. They say that theatre company was for disadvantaged or vulnerable kids.. also watched a video about that Simon guy and his marriage might be a sham too.
This Simon?
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Eamonn thought he'd killed a child :eek:

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Eamon obviously knows more but the Belfast in him won’t allow him to spill it. He knows what happens to touts 🤐🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so immersed in it all that I've lost all perspective. For all I know a border poll could have happened already, when I saw Baras post I did wonder.
Are we still NI?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re GB News. Don't ask me how but last summer I stumbled across Arlene and Jim McDonald's coverage of the 12th last year. Worth a youtube search for the amateurish camera work alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re GB News. Don't ask me how but last summer I stumbled across Arlene and Jim McDonald's coverage of the 12th last year. Worth a youtube search for the amateurish camera work alone!
Its the funniest news channel ever, the dramatic synth music hits.
I watched the 12th coverage live too, Jim was sloshed and having the time of his life. Didn't look like the crowd was feeling the buzz.
---
Awwww here wee Mike Nesbitt is near in tears talking about a united Ireland and the very impartial Steekie doesn't want it to happen either.

• Haha
Wow. Lowry is having a breakdown live on Nolan.
---

---
He's near crying too girls. What has went on whilst I've been following the Schof drama? He's talking about begging the UK for help.

• Haha
Anyone here who is learning or interested in the Irish language should listen to this mornings Nolan show 31/5 particularly Lowrys rant.
Call him out. It is a beautiful language and doesn't deserve to be politicised by ignorance.

Wow. Lowry is having a breakdown live on Nolan.
---

---
He's near crying too girls. What has went on whilst I've been following the Schof drama? He's talking about begging the UK for help.
Is Lowry related to Hoey? They both have that Neanderthal look 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mavis I just listened, you weren’t joking when you said he was about to cry 😂 what a bleeping balloon 🤣 he’s lost the plot 😂

Ben: Nationalism is a complete failure. There won’t be a United Ireland.
Also Ben: We need urgent help from London to help us save the Union 😭

He actually said London don’t get any gratitude for their “extraordinary generosity” in allowing a 50+1 majority to determine the result of a border poll. Aye thanks very much for colonising us and allowing us to even discuss voting on it 100+ years later. Go raibh maith agat lads, extraordinary generosity 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t know how a border poll would pan out. I kinda feel like we are nobody’s child. The ‘mainland’ couldn’t care less about us, we are just a burden to them and I’m not sure if the south would want us either unless it was beneficial to them - there would need to be one hell of a dowry paid.

Reactions: 6
Mavis I just listened, you weren’t joking when you said he was about to cry 😂 what a bleeping balloon 🤣 he’s lost the plot 😂

Ben: Nationalism is a complete failure. There won’t be a United Ireland.
Also Ben: We need urgent help from London to help us save the Union 😭

He actually said London don’t get any gratitude for their “extraordinary generosity” in allowing a 50+1 majority to determine the result of a border poll. Aye thanks very much for colonising us and allowing us to even discuss voting on it 100+ years later. Go raibh maith agat lads, extraordinary generosity 💐
Best interview I've ever heard on Nolan. Extraordinary. Hope he's on the panel tonight so they can exploit his breakdown some more...then get him into Cuan Mhuire to dry out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.