Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I don't have an opinion because I didn't follow it.
I did hear there was a culture of treating women like dirt. What's yours?
My lot are at the Ulster final today 🙈 I'm going to pig out.
Their WhatsApp group was very incriminating of them. Whether it was rape or not their messages implied it and the value cab driver said she was put in a taxi crying with blood on her trousers. I think perhaps she naively thought she would hang out with these boys and one of them would become a boyfriend but they just saw her as a piece of meat. I think it may have started of with a degree of consent but then turned.

interestingly one of the key witnesses in their favour is dara florence who appears to be trying to be an ni ‘influencer’ who has had so much plastic in her I would worry she would melt.

Reactions: 9

BigMavis

VIP Member
Husband just reminded me of a wake we went to during lockdown, a socially distanced queue to view the corpse threw a bedroom window 🤦🏼‍♀️ We really are half cooked 😂 Seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do at the time 🤣
That is mad!!! Im very nervous at wakes one time I got cornered by a priest to say prayers and I got stage fright and forgot the words, then I started to laugh 🙈

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
As IF Eamonn Holmes liked Katie Hopkins rant about Schofield on Insta, she called him Phillip Saville 😳
he's not far off it tbh!!

I love Eamonn so much. we are insta buddies and have exchanged a few msgs here and there. he's just salt of the earth, a down to earth north belfast man. can't beat em

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Not funny now… allegedly the guy who was pistol whipped has apparently hung himself. Not sure if that is true but if it is then that is fucking horrendous.
remember thegirl who got fingered in the value cab- she apparently took an overdose. I assume she is ok now but whoever is leaking the taxi footage needs taken to account. Regardless of what any victims or perpetrators do they have a responsibility to not leak data.

• Wow
  • Sad

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I see his brother has posted saying “no brother of mine”. I feel uncomfortable that the association is being made with his schizophrenia. There’s no doubt schizophrenia is a very complex illness but there’s lots of factors here, I’m guessing his defence will focus on his mental health. Bottom line is he shouldn’t have been free to commit this crime in the first place. The system has failed all round.

Last edited:

Bigkittyx

Has anyone discussed these competitions pages? Would question how legit they are
I live in an area where a well known comp page is based, heard not long ago it was being used to launder money for local dealers, and funny enough between the dealers themselves, their partners or associates are regular winners. The mind wanders...

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I had a kitchen knife pulled on me by a person with the condition, my lone worker policy wasn't worth the paper it was written on. I wouldn't stereotype but I've met some dangerous people with the condition..
Help really isn't optional, you're not going to find many walking around undiagnosed, its not easily hidden.

• Sad

Wee Nora

VIP Member
This is why I always give a fake name when I’m booking taxis. I may as well have Tiocfaidh ár lá tattooed on my forehead as tell them my actual name 🤭😂
---
Looks like it’s real 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Can't read about France. Too upsetting.

Re the Lidl ads. Lidl is shite. People try to justify it with "ah it's so much cheaper" - it is for a handful of products but more expensive for many, plus you've limited choice like one type of chopped tomatoes, only a few crisp flavours. Middle class Lidl shoppers are the worst, acting like they're so clever. Just go to Sainsbury's or Tesco like everyone else and you'd probably save money and not have to drive to three different places to get all the food you actually need.

Reactions: 8

BigMavis

VIP Member
It is sad. Because she isn’t the perfect victim she gets ignored.
Do you know something it wouldn't matter if she was snow white. If she had no obvious to the eye issues he'd have said she was mentally unstable and that's the thing with victims of abuse they can often appear that way. The effects of gaslighting.
I look at this woman as a survivor now. I wasn't sure about her public post but I think she did the right thing.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Eamon obviously knows more but the Belfast in him won’t allow him to spill it. He knows what happens to touts 🤐🔫

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
They could be on the roof of Stormont holding a terrorism party for loyalists and no one would see it 😂
---
View attachment 2187912
---
Big Eamon claims he was sacked
He was undoubtedly sacked, he even said as much in his statement. “Agreed to step down” is not the same as going willingly. EH is loving it, will be awkward the next time Holly does the Loose Women handover to Ruth though 🙈🤣

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Can we all light a blessed candle for Jamie please? After years of telling us that Alliance are part of a pan Nationalist front, he’s suddenly woken up today and decided they’re a Unionist party. Thoughts and prayers 🙏

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Rainey was assessed as posing a high likelihood of reoffending. He was regarded as one of 20 in the most serious category 3 offender group in Northern Ireland, with only 3 of them at liberty.

Yet he was out and killed a woman.

• Angry
  • Sick

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Mary from Nottingham was right, the brits don’t want us and republic don’t either 😭😂 I don’t like feeling unloved 😢💔
---
Schofield’s gone 😳🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Crazy isn't it. Whats the story, dealing?
I know this sort of stuff goes on but then you see a video like that and think jesus christ. I live in south Belfast so we are always in and out of taxi's when going for a drink, to think could be getting into a taxi with a balloon like that and him driving round with a gun.

Yeah apparently collects money for The East Belfast UVF they're saying on twitter. mental, the young fella looks petrified :( Hate this kinda shite.

I'm away to the pub for a drink as its gorgeous weather, will avoid the taxi's today 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart