Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Why didn’t he speak out then if he was so appalled about what was going on, no better than the rest of them imo.
Well apparently that’s why him and Ruth got the boot. Because they made it known they thought it should be investigated? Then Rylan left too as he’s close to Ruth. I’m actually surprised he’s calling ITV out when Ruth very much still works for them, that could make life difficult for her. Ruth’s paying the bills Eamon 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Here, what do you all make of the Prince Harry “2 hour car chase”. It’s so funny and staged and I really wonder what the point is. They had their own security but get into a random cab and could have cost him his livelihood by suggesting he was speeding through the streets as well. He said they just went around the block and back to the original place then got into their SUV. I do worry about his mental health as he seems to have lost the plot.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
lads please sew my mouth shut. holiday in a matter of weeks, totally self conscious about my post baby body and I CANNOT STOP EATING! WHY am I hungry alllllllll the time

Glittery1

VIP Member
There wasn’t a full body found. There were remains discovered near the flat and also around green pastures….

Poor girl, does not bare thinking about!

• Sad

Shimmering

VIP Member
What annoys me is the fact that parts of where I live are now draped in enormous UVF / UDA flags and that's considered acceptable! It blows my mind. I was driving my son and his friends yesterday and took a shortcut through a local housing estate and was just shocked by the amount of flags and paramilitary murals that are just allowed to be put up. To me it's an absolute disgrace that we as a society allow this.

My mum is actually from the housing estate that I drove through and my granny lived there until her death. Neither of them were sectarian at all and my mum is probably the most nationalist / republican out of all of us. I think it's a tiny minority of the population who encourage and condone this sectarianism and glorification of paramilitaries and unfortunately it includes the DUP.

fedupfatty

Majority of people with the mental health condition schizophrenia are more of a danger to themselves than others. Hate that the press are already disclosing his illness as if it’s the cause , it’ll really damage public perception of these illnesses and stop people seeking help.

He’s evil and his initial sentence in re of the child age 12 seems quite lenient - what a sick sick individual , poor Chloe

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I think it was very obvious from the outset when PS came “out” that his hand had been forced and he was getting ahead of the press. It was also obvious that something inappropriate had occurred. I don’t believe ITV were unaware. I don’t believe any of it. They protected him, for whatever reason. The whole thing stinks but I believe there’s much more of a stench to come. I love Eamon and Ruth, yes Eamon doesn’t always get it right but Ruth is a gem. They are decent people and PS is a piece of shit.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
E&R didn't like him. To me it looks like they arrived for their Friday show only to be told they had to take part in his coming out bullshit immediately 😂
Like ffs what would you do? Run? Refuse and be sacked for breach of contract? Eventually E was sacked and Ruth lost her slot on TM.
No wonder Eamon is going buck mad mental on GB news, its hilarious.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Doesn't surprise me, they've rolled in behind him. They'll have told themselves Nicola is an alcoholic and I'm certain Gallagher himself has said exactly the same. The message is clear fellas who can kick a ball are more important than allegations of domestic abuse the only thing that would have changed any of this is if Gallagher had killed his wife. But even then someone would have said he was a great guy.
It is sad. Because she isn’t the perfect victim she gets ignored.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I have this irrational fear of stumbling and knocking the coffi over when I go past it
Imagine :eek:
Have you been to the famine village, they talk all about the wake customs. Apparently they kept a plate of snuff on the dead persons chest and everyone had to take a punch, people watched it to see if it would rise and fall, they had a habit of burying people alive.
---
Btw I googled snuff because I've never been quite sure what it is, don't do that. I have to burn my device before the police come knockin.

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Carla's giving out about personal abuse, how do you tell someone nicely that they would scare rats out of a ditch? Carla should be in therapy not front and centre of a political party.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
Eamonn made it clear this week that while Phil's sexuality was an open secret, that him and Ruth were unaware of his inappropriate relationship with the young runner when Phil came out in Feb 2020. He has said openly that they were conned and deceived by Phillip's lies. I personally believe them and I hate the insinuation that it rests on their shoulders to out this story. Phil was being protected by every high up person in ITV. Eamonn is one of the only people in recent years to speak out against PS and made it clear that there was no love lost, while everyone else continued to lick his hole. Uppa Eamonn.
---

Katie Hind also tweeted "This is not the end." last night. God only knows what else is to come.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
My son got his first preference anyway 🙌🏻 they were emailed this morning or you can check your EA portal.

• Heart