Northern Ireland #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

hopefully I have done this correctly.

recap.
Ards is a shambles
Bryson has influence
Tayto do burgers now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh ffs I messed up the title and the mods obviously didn’t like it either. I’m half cut so I like to think super mince is some sort of fancy prod mince. Like a good traybake.
It’s that cardboard stuff vacuum packed in Sainsbury’s that everyone’s complaining about 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahh ffs I messed up the title and the mods obviously didn’t like it either. I’m half cut so I like to think super mince is some sort of fancy prod mince. Like a good traybake.
Why are you drunk?

Everyone disoranno is cheap in Asda again. It's literally the best booze ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because it is ‘good’ Friday….. so I have had some vodka in the house to celebrate. This is the joy of not having kids.
That is a very good point. I was sitting beside a kid driver today and said "watch" about 5 billion times but I now have a glass of the disoranno.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They liked Jamie's tweet, the one with Ruth Patterson screaming about the GFA and he told everyone 🙄 💀 its causing a tit storm.
Lots of people asking questions why they’re sitting back letting loyalists run riot and handing them evidence to destroy, yet focusing all their attention on nationalist communities…

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Lots of people asking questions why they’re sitting back letting loyalists run riot and handing them evidence to destroy, yet focusing all their attention on nationalist communities…
And liking Brysons bleeping tweets by "accident"
Cunts!

Reactions: 4
I think he’ll find they’re inviting themselves, nobody wants them there.

---
And liking Brysons bleeping tweets by "accident"
Cunts!
Don’t forget he hates the police😉
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Go to M & W meats for your tayto burgers ladies, let on your prods if your not. That's what I do, so I do, so I does. Aye. We'll have NO fenian farm meats here, never never never 😉 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.