Northern Ireland #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Jamie have some set of brass balls tweeting about Michaela Harte after defending those knuckle draggers who sang that disgusting song about her? Feck off Jamie.

I got a night off from spuds, fish suppers all round. God bless all fish eating fenians this Good Friday 🙏😂

P.S I had bacon earlier 🤫😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Jamie have some set of brass balls tweeting about Michaela Harte after defending those knuckle draggers who sang that disgusting song about her? Feck off Jamie.

I got a night off from spuds, fish suppers all round. God bless all fish eating fenians this Good Friday 🙏😂

P.S I had bacon earlier 🤫😇
Hard te beat a bit of fenian steak on Good Friday 🙏🏻 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the IRA not the real IRA or the provos.
I am massively confused.
But no drugs. Superb.
---
Particularly liked this part, for their own safety they should make themselves know to the RA.
Cool beans. I sure hope they do (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there an online form you have to fill out if you're a drug dealer in the area or wha? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we have to wait til Sunday to listen to rebel songs or is it ok to do it on Good Friday? 🤭

• Haha
Seen this :ROFLMAO:? You'll like promise.

Attachments

• Haha
Is that the nun?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting the post about the RA saying about drugg go dealers to make themselves known. I think probably on ‘both sides’ a group of young men probably thought there was an opportunity to make a bit of money, they didn’t realise what they were getting involved with and they are now facing the consequences. I don’t agree with intimidation or harrassing people but I also don’t agree with pushing drugs on kids. Not sure if either things happened but there is something off.
I don’t think the supposed police protection is as simple as it looks. I reckon there is a massive tout being protected to some level.

Reactions: 2
What does Eamonn Mallie know?
Please tell me the DUP haven't fucked off America 😭 seriously, hardline unionists yousinz are the baddies. I grew up feeling I was the baddie its so not a vibe.
I couldn't wear my wee WJ Dolan sponsored sports top, had to be careful using my name in places, when you think about it, that's not right. Those things made me feel like a baddie. But holy ghost I certainly wouldn't be telling any president of the United States that they're unwelcome in Northern Ireland. Crazy.

I can see this inflaming a lot of tension and more hate generated towards the royals.
https://news.sky.com/story/copies-o...ared-with-afghan-blood-to-go-on-sale-12851550Copies of Prince Harry's memoir smeared with Afghan blood to go on sale
---
Aye the same Freemasons who have a land buying coalition where they buy up huge swathes of land to keep themmuns out to ensure society remains segregated. That’s what’s policing us and we’re expected to believe they’re entirely impartial. Are ye aye? 🙄

Happy Easter Derry wans 🐣
---
Meking me a Geminey.
I also fink it was Mongas birfdey. Happy birthday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Easter Derry wans 🐣
---
Meking me a Geminey.
I also fink it was Mongas birfdey. Happy birthday.
Same te yersel Red Hand Mavis 🐣

Hi that wee lad Joel is alleging that unionists who supported the GFA killed and tortured those in their own communities who opposed it. He’s going to talk himself in to bother 🤐

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.