Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe when they first started YouTube they were in school because I remember watching something about biggy getting bullied at school. They all had school friends at some point and then their parents decided to homeschool them when they got bigger on YouTube.
This was back when they would have been in primary school so only basic learning for most of them.
It’ll be interesting to see whether they actually do enrol the two younger ones in school or just ruin their education too
The kids were homeschooled from the very beginning.they have said many time that they have never been at school.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe they named one of their children Disco. Does anyone know if they gave him an actual normal name legally but they just call him Disco so at least if he goes to school or anything he does in life he will have a normal name to go by or is Disco his legal name?

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe they named one of their children Disco. Does anyone know if they gave him an actual normal name legally but they just call him Disco so at least if he goes to school or anything he does in life he will have a normal name to go by or is Disco his legal name?
It is his legal name as far as we know, these so called parents have really not set their children up for success with names like disco and charm.
Note to self never let your underage children name your next baby

Sadly in holiday vlogs & hospital vlogs they’ve shown documents that confirm both Disco and Charm are their legal names.

Naz started her period?! I know it shouldn’t surprise me as I’m in my 20s and pretty flat chested but I wasn’t expecting that tbh. Although tbf she has grown up a lot the past year. maybe now the constant “Naz is maturing too much” comments might stop a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Naz started her period?! I know it shouldn’t surprise me as I’m in my 20s and pretty flat chested but I wasn’t expecting that tbh. Although tbf she has grown up a lot the past year. maybe now the constant “Naz is maturing too much” comments might stop a bit.
Girls are getting their periods much younger nowadays. I agree, I hope the comments stop too.

also, the norris nuts are in hawaii! I haven’t seen sockie in any of the photos, so I wonder if she went or not? I know she has a fear of travelling overseas. I cant help but feel as though these children should be in school like everyone else their age

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re back from Hawai’i. They were on my flight home 😂 Pretty sure all the kids were there.
Girls are getting their periods much younger nowadays. I agree, I hope the comments stop too.

also, the norris nuts are in hawaii! I haven’t seen sockie in any of the photos, so I wonder if she went or not? I know she has a fear of travelling overseas. I cant help but feel as though these children should be in school like everyone else their age

Reactions: 2
it is quite normal for 12 year old girls to begin periods nodays.
but it is surprising in this family- naz is the first sibling that that has begun puberty in a normal way.
beginning puberty at 12 does not mean you should want to to dress and behave as though you are much older.naz is still very young.
i also think that the kids should be at school now .they may be in hawaii in connection to the offer they may have to do a tv show in america.
i read somewhere that it might be a reality show.
i hope they dont agree to that-it would be awful for the kids.
in any case they they shouldnt move to america and get deeply involved in show business there.
they should move to sydney and try to give their children a a more normal life.sending the children or some of them to school would be a good start.

I agree. Show business in America ruins so many down to earth, normal families. Look at what it did to Bratayley.
And as for Naz, I’m so glad that she started puberty without the need of medical intervention like Sabre & Sockie. I’m glad her health is good & she seems happy. I know not many people are fans of Naz and her growing up too fast, but I think she’s a good kid with a good heart.

Reactions: 8
it is quite normal for 12 year old girls to begin periods nodays.
but it is surprising in this family- naz is the first sibling that that has begun puberty in a normal way.
beginning puberty at 12 does not mean you should want to to dress and behave as though you are much older.naz is still very young.
i also think that the kids should be at school now .they may be in hawaii in connection to the offer they may have to do a tv show in america.
i read somewhere that it might be a reality show.
i hope they dont agree to that-it would be awful for the kids.
in any case they they shouldnt move to america and get deeply involved in show business there.
they should move to sydney and try to give their children a a more normal life.sending the children or some of them to school would be a good start.
I saw pics of the newcastle house for sale so the mvoing vlogs should be soon i’m guessing?? they were talking about enrolling the kids in school but the older ones would literally be eaten alive by sydney teens 😭 i hope they at least send the D and C, and maybe Naz.

I was actually Naz's age when I first started my period! I was 12 and a half and this was back in 2013 :)

I was actually Naz's age when I first started my period! I was 12 and a half and this was back in 2013 :)
Yeah I was 12 as well, however compared to the late 1900s, the average age to get your period was closer to 15-17. Nowadays, it is lower due to the amount of processed food and oestrogen in our systems.

Yeah I was 12 as well, however compared to the late 1900s, the average age to get your period was closer to 15-17. Nowadays, it is lower due to the amount of processed food and oestrogen in our systems.
Wow 15-17! Yeah it’s deffo a very normal age to get your period nowadays. I’m not surprised by the age as I was younger than 12 when I got mine haha. But for their family and given Brooke, sabre, and sockie getting it late, I am very surprised Naz got it at 12!

Must be a relief for them that she’s growing ‘normally’. Do kinda feel bad for Biggy tho as he is not growing that much and kinda looks the same age as Naz. Plus he made that comment a couple months ago about Naz not going through puberty yet and she was pretty offended, but clearly she is growing just fine.

Wow 15-17! Yeah it’s deffo a very normal age to get your period nowadays. I’m not surprised by the age as I was younger than 12 when I got mine haha. But for their family and given Brooke, sabre, and sockie getting it late, I am very surprised Naz got it at 12!

Must be a relief for them that she’s growing ‘normally’. Do kinda feel bad for Biggy tho as he is not growing that much and kinda looks the same age as Naz. Plus he made that comment a couple months ago about Naz not going through puberty yet and she was pretty offended, but clearly she is growing just fine.
I feel like biggy will be okay. Usually boys develop/have their growth spurts much later in life, like in their mid to late teens. I can tell his voice is getting deeper which is a good sign. My only concern is, buy the time he’s 18, will he still want to be doing youtube videos with his three sisters? I couldn’t imagine an 18 year old boy doing that

i was on tiktok the other day and a tiktok related to naz’s period video came on my fyp, but down the bottom was a suggested search of ‘naz norris tampon advice’. now i don’t know if that’s legitimately from young girls searching about it, or if it was the creeps on tiktok deliberately looking for young girls discussing this stuff… i’m still concerned anyways as they have such a big platform

So Brooke confirmed she hasn’t cooked for 5 years & that Justin doesn’t know how to cook. Please don’t tell me Disco and Charm have only ever lived on microwave meals and take outs. So unhealthy 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
How sweet is Charm. It was lovely to see her a lot in todays video and see her personality. She’s a bright little kid. I hope the Internet doesn’t ruin her.

Yeah as others have said, she's 12 and a half which is the average age that girls start their period. Most girls nowadays start around 10-14.
I think it maybe seems surprising because she started at the normal age whereas her sisters started very late.