Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Sabre wanted six kids before age 23 and to name one after her (or something similar), now she's deadset on never having kids. She's matured a lot. I'm sure having two much younger siblings is often tiring.
Late but I was the exact same way when I was a kid. I was always like 'I want 10 kids' for some reason, but at the age of 14 or 15 I decided I wanted to remain absolutely childfree.

Reactions: 4
the house tour was.. interesting. they're talking about a lot of renovations, so its probably going to be a while before they move in. they gave sabre crap about wanting a queen bed but didnt even blink when biggy said he did... smh. i hope they dont do a challenge for the ensuite bedroom. it should go to sabre, no question.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe they've spent 16mil on that dump I just don't get it. There are soooo many other houses they could have bought not needing any work, ready to move in. To me it feels like a massive downgrade.

Reactions: 8
the house tour was.. interesting. they're talking about a lot of renovations, so its probably going to be a while before they move in. they gave sabre crap about wanting a queen bed but didnt even blink when biggy said he did... smh. i hope they dont do a challenge for the ensuite bedroom. it should go to sabre, no question.
This is when I find Brooke annoying. Cmon i find it ridiculous that Sabre has to compete in a challenge with her siblings to win the room that she wants at her age just for views and content. Just give Sabre the room she wants, if it wasn’t for her work the parents probably wouldn’t have been able to afford that house ! Even the legends find it annoying and Sabre kinda looks p***** off that she has to do a challenge

Reactions: 5
At the beginning of the video biggy slept through his 5am alarm and Brooke still decide to wake him up at that time
If he’s sleeping through his alarm he is clearly tired and not getting enough sleep
Why can’t she just let them sleep longer

• Heart
My fav part was when Brooke said "We're moving to a more expensive place but thats not whats important". Sure Brooke we never thought you were motivated by the prestige or expense.

I can't believe they've spent 16mil on that dump I just don't get it. There are soooo many other houses they could have bought not needing any work, ready to move in. To me it feels like a massive downgrade.
Apparently that isn't even the house they're actually moving into, it's a dummy one for the vlog so they can protect their privacy! Which I think is smart, but yeah, regardless of what they chose, it's going to be smaller and they won't have the outdoor space.

Controversial opinion, but I actually really like their Newcastle house, I like the open plan layout. Although the kids definitely need their own rooms, but it would have been smarter to build onto it.

I hope Sabre gets the bigger room.

Reactions: 2
They're buying comments - all of them are the same variation of 'Sabre should 100% get the room'

They aren't wrong though.

The house is going to need extensive renovations because it's ugly. I can't imagine spending $16m on that.

I guess they'll move to Bondi in about 4 years.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched the video, but if they don’t let their ADUL5T child, who is the reason they have the lifestyle and money they do, have the biggest bedroom then they are disgusting parents.

Apparently that isn't even the house they're actually moving into, it's a dummy one for the vlog so they can protect their privacy! Which I think is smart, but yeah, regardless of what they chose, it's going to be smaller and they won't have the outdoor space.

Controversial opinion, but I actually really like their Newcastle house, I like the open plan layout. Although the kids definitely need their own rooms, but it would have been smarter to build onto it.

I hope Sabre gets the bigger room.
it’s not a dummy house. They actually bought the House. People think it’s a dummy house because the photos in the news article show a pool but the pool is their neighbours.
---
755D2273-9894-43AF-9D04-A4C2CD598E2D.jpeg

The NN new house looks out over their neighbours pool towards the direction of the beach.

i love their Newcastle house! its so bright and open, with the money they used to buy the new house they could of easily added an extension on to make more rooms for the kids. brooke was already talking how they are close to heaps of family in newcastle, now they are moving to sydney they are completely isolated from everyone they know! i wouldn’t be surprised if they move back to newcastle in the next few years!

i love their Newcastle house! its so bright and open, with the money they used to buy the new house they could of easily added an extension on to make more rooms for the kids. brooke was already talking how they are close to heaps of family in newcastle, now they are moving to sydney they are completely isolated from everyone they know! i wouldn’t be surprised if they move back to newcastle in the next few years!
Same! The Newcastle house is open and airy, whereas mess this new one feels really stuffy and congested. I really hope it is a dummy house or that they are going to renovate it, otherwise I personally think it was a waste of money.

I cant make sense of this Bondi move, the house is not that big for a family of 8 and for 16m they could do so much better… I can’t believe they are teasing sabre about this room situation again, it shouldn’t be a question, she gets the room because she is an adult, she has also had to share the longest. It better not be a challenge to win the room. I hate how they are using that for views. I feel so frustrated for Sabre, I wish she would mature and realize how mean they are being, and move out on her own i know she doesn’t want to leave home but she needs to get away from Brooke controlling ways so she can actually live her life and experience the world. Also making jokes that the kids can’t date till they’re 30? I know it’s a ‘joke’ but they are making it so awkward for her to date someone, and i think the ‘joke’ is how Brooke is so controlling over her kids growing up.
---
I agree so much i dont understand this move at all, especially that first house they bought and decided was too ’scary’ was so big. And it wasnt long ago that they moved Brooke’s mum into the spare house and now they’re leaving again… i dont know why Sabre can’t just move in with flIzzy (maybe flizzy doesn’t want that?) but then shed have her own room. Or just add an extension, that big bedroom they’re in can easily be split in two plus they have a big back yard and a studio room and gym so there could be space for bedrooms
---
They're buying comments - all of them are the same variation of 'Sabre should 100% get the room'

They aren't wrong though.

The house is going to need extensive renovations because it's ugly. I can't imagine spending $16m on that.

I guess they'll move to Bondi in about 4 years.
I dont think they’re bought i think even though most their viewers are 12 they have more of a brain than Brooke and can see that Sabre deserves it.

Last edited:
I agree I really like their Newcastle house and the architecture of the inside. I’m not a fan of the outside. I think the reason it works so well for them is because it was designed specifically for them so it doesn’t matter that is a bit small. Where as the new house wasn’t designed specifically for them.

I know they love to surf but I feel like a larger house with more land would have suited them better. This whole moving thing and getting their own rooms has been dragged on for so long, as somebody else said Sabre will be 20+ and Sockie will likely be 18 by the time any Reno’s are done.

They should have stuck with the qld house, at least it had more space. As others have said I feel like they won’t be safe in Bondi, people will sit outside their house etc and there’s not a big yard so they would be able to see inside the windows etc.

Exactly! their newcastle house has so much potential to grow with the family, and it seems to be in a quiet suburban area which at least gives them a bit of privacy and safety! bondi is going to be so intense for them, especially when they are so used to going out on their own!

Reactions: 4
brooke is just emotionally manipulating sabre and the fans to get more fan engagement,comments and views. she wont
do the challenge and go against 100% of their fans!
she did exactly the same thing recently when she pretended not to be sure that sabre would get a room and that biggy might get to be the one sibling that got a room of his own. she said they may not have enough money for a room for both of them.sabre was very frustrated and mad and the fans were mad too and they all suported her. and
in the end they bought a very very expensive house where all the older kids have a room of their own.
money was not a problem.

Same! The Newcastle house is open and airy, whereas mess this new one feels really stuffy and congested. I really hope it is a dummy house or that they are going to renovate it, otherwise I personally think it was a waste of money.
I think that they overpaid the worth of the Bondi house in the outdated condition it's in. I get that it's the location driving the worth, but the house next door is valued at $5M-$6M and looks a lot newer and nicer. I could see paying what they did if THAT property (119) came with it and they were planning on combining the two plots like they did in Newcastle.

Reactions: 3
They should have just bought a block of land and built what they were after back when they bought the first house in qld, it would have been done by now. The bindi house is so old and run down, it wouldn’t even be worth 1 million if it was in a less popular area, the price is only that high because of the location. You could buy a huge nice mansion elsewhere for that much!

I feel so bad for Sabre. She's a prisoner in her own home. She's 18 now and should have access to her share of the earnings in a trust account. I highly doubt she has one. This was all set up for her to not have enough education or social ability to go out on her own. She is trapped. If she wanted to fight, she can't even afford legal guidance. I feel like someone on the outside would have said something to her in passing. Greedy parents using their kids for their gain. I wish she could get out of there, it really does feel like she's frustrated.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Surely Naz is old enough to put sunscreen on herself, why does Justin still do it? Do they apply all the kids’ sunscreen, surely they don’t do Sabre’s. I just find it a little strange but maybe they’re really concerned about the sun

Reactions: 7