Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so embarrassed if my children were paying my bills. The parents don’t even have proper jobs lol. Literally the families entire livlihood is on the backs of those kids…

Reactions: 11
It’s actually kind of uncomfortable to see constant videos of Naz and Sabre fighting developing a toxic relationship with each other if things never improve. The parents just happily filming them arguing mostly Brooke kind of seems like she loves having the content cause it’s dramatic but any decent parent would seriously be trying to sort the issues between those two girls because they’re sisters it’s sad a fight over a room or clothes or whatever makes them shout at each other constantly. Yeah they’re siblings around each other 24/7 they’re going to have moments one of them gets on each other’s nerves or disagree so I’m not saying things have to always be perfect between them but their relationship is getting strained. With their age gap too it’s crazy how much they fight and the things they fight over you would think there’s only 2 years between them. This house bedroom argument is annoying at this point they need to figure it out already. I get Sabre has said her parents were more strict with her at Naz age and obviously she went through puberty later cause of her medical condition so maybe she only feels like she’s catching up on life now while Naz is rushing to grow up so it’s like they are in the same stage at the same time so they clash and compete but it’s the parents responsibility to turn the camera off , stop being so money hungry and try help sort out the problems because nothing will ever get better between the girls otherwise.

Reactions: 10
I haven't kept up with them for a the past couple of weeks, but why is Sabre fighting about a room? Doesn't she have an apartment, or did that not work out? haha

I haven't kept up with them for a the past couple of weeks, but why is Sabre fighting about a room? Doesn't she have an apartment, or did that not work out? haha
I could have this wrong but I don’t think her apartment is fully ready to live in yet or something so in the mean time she would have to live with her family for a few months so basically Sabre wants her own room during that time but if she gets her own room that means Naz would have to stay in the small attic room but neither of them want to stay in the attic room so they are fighting constantly about it. Naz wants sabre to stay in the attic cause she feels because sabre will eventually live in her apartment she doesn’t need her room at the family home whereas Sabre feels she does deserve a room in the family home. I’m not sure if the attic is a small room or if it’s just a small space that hasn’t been converted into a room yet but either way that’s what they are fighting over. It’s ridiculous cause it’s straining their sister relationship aswell as a build up of other issues between them and the parents are just filming it for content.

Reactions: 3
I could have this wrong but I don’t think her apartment is fully ready to live in yet or something so in the mean time she would have to live with her family for a few months so basically Sabre wants her own room during that time but if she gets her own room that means Naz would have to stay in the small attic room but neither of them want to stay in the attic room so they are fighting constantly about it. Naz wants sabre to stay in the attic cause she feels because sabre will eventually live in her apartment she doesn’t need her room at the family home whereas Sabre feels she does deserve a room in the family home. I’m not sure if the attic is a small room or if it’s just a small space that hasn’t been converted into a room yet but either way that’s what they are fighting over. It’s ridiculous cause it’s straining their sister relationship aswell as a build up of other issues between them and the parents are just filming it for content.
If that was the case, I agree with Naz. But knowing them, the apartment thing was just for show and she will most likely continue to live with her family haha. Nothing wrong with that, the sudden apartment thing just seemed a bit odd. Their content is so chaotic.

Reactions: 2
I think the true issue is Sabre probably isn't really ready to move out and them constantly banging on about the room & apartment probably makes it feel like they're just kicking her out. Just because she's 18 doesn't mean she instantly emotionally mature enough to be on her own. Most of us at that age if we're out of home have roomies or friends and she's just... so immature and sheltered. It must be weird to have your siblings as best friends and close to your family and all of a sudden there's no space for you. Having said that, I'm sure they could make the attic space really functional, as someone that shared a room with my little sister until my older brother moved out, I totally would have jumped at that opportunity for my own space, even if it was smaller

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i feel sorry for sabre. the idea of moving out wasnt hers. it was her parents idea and sabre has been indecisive about this from the begining.her parents also promised her she could change her mind and there would be a room from her. but after they bought her an apartment they converted a room to a laundry room. sabre probably doesnt want to move out, but she feels she has to now and that she is being forced out.
it is not surprising that sabre doesnt really want to move out yet- it is not just that her apartment isnt ready yet.
sabre is immature,is very attached to her family and has never lived alone or away from her family.
(she just recently got a room of her own at her grandmothers house.but she stills lives next door to the family .it not really moving out-it more like staying at home and receiving a room of her own)
she still doesnt have any friends in sydney either.
the parents are really responsible for sabres problem, but she cant confront them and prefers to blame naz

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i feel sorry for sabre. the idea of moving out wasnt hers. it was her parents idea and sabre has been indecisive about this from the begining.her parents also promised her she could change her mind and there would be a room from her. but after they bought her an apartment they converted a room to a laundry room. sabre probably doesnt want to move out, but she feels she has to now and that she is being forced out.
it is not surprising that sabre doesnt really want to move out yet- it is not just that her apartment isnt ready yet.
sabre is immature,is very attached to her family and has never lived alone or away from her family.
(she just recently got a room of her own at her grandmothers house.but she stills lives next door to the family .it not really moving out-it more like staying at home and receiving a room of her own)
she still doesnt have any friends in sydney either.
the parents are really responsible for sabres problem, but she cant confront them and prefers to blame naz
Yes exactly! They should rent it out until Sabre is ready to move in or use it as a filming space for the oldest children for a while with the bedroom there until Sabre is ready to fully move in. She clearly isn't ready and is feeling pushed out

Reactions: 4
Anyone else completely baffled as to why sabres IG profile picture is of her when she is like 12? Isn’t she 19 now?? It’s so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That recent vlog was so cringy. Justin pretending to run after some guy who he claimed had Sabres bag.

Reactions: 3
That recent vlog was so cringy. Justin pretending to run after some guy who he claimed had Sabres bag.
I agree. Who's idea was it to stage Sabre losing her bag? Faking vlog content and Norris Nuts: name a more classic duo. I also find it very hard to believe Sabre would actually have Find My iPhone turned off. Brooke the control freak wouldn't ler her do that, even if Sabre is legally an adult.

I hope Sabre's date went well!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she even went on a date lol Nothing seems real and genuine with this family.

Reactions: 5
i am happy that sabre has finally started to date. she is close to 19.
also- i am not surprised that sabre is now seriously considering staying with the family(their previous vlog) and postponing moving out to her own apartment.
like i wrote in a recent post- sabre is immature,very attached to her family,has never lived alone and doesnt have any friends (yet) in sydney.
however,if she starts dating seriously and especially if she enters into a serious relatioship she will probably spend more and more time in her apartment because she will want privacy.

i am happy that sabre has finally started to date. she is close to 19.
also- i am not surprised that sabre is now seriously considering staying with the family(their previous vlog) and postponing moving out to her own apartment.
like i wrote in a recent post- sabre is immature,very attached to her family,has never lived alone and doesnt have any friends (yet) in sydney.
however,if she starts dating seriously and especially if she enters into a serious relatioship she will probably spend more and more time in her apartment because she will want privacy.
It probably would be best for Sabre to live with them to begin with but at the same time I think moving out and doing things on her own is what will make her grow up and mature. I’m not sure that will happen whilst she’s still living with her parents

Reactions: 1
Do the kids have friends? I’m talking about each child having friends of their own who they go hang out with and have bonds with.

Do the kids have friends? I’m talking about each child having friends of their own who they go hang out with and have bonds with.
There's been a few instances of Sabre or Naz claiming they hang out with friends. I haven't heard of Sockie or Biggy having friends to hang out with though. And the babies don't either.

I struggle to understand that Sabre is 18 and Sockie 16. The videos they both act around 10. The screaming, yelling. They should both be going out with friends, having fun.

I struggle to understand that Sabre is 18 and Sockie 16. The videos they both act around 10. The screaming, yelling. They should both be going out with friends, having fun.
Sockie is actually emotionally mature for her age

In the latest vlog: Sabre's apartment won't be ready for another year and they're contemplating abandoning it. Brooke says she wants to sell (yes, sell) the house they've been renovating in Bondi. They went to go look at another home they could potentially buy. I'll be honest when I say I liked it a lot better than the house they're currently renovating, but what's the point?? Also, the timeframe for the house's completion has been pushed back a few months since Brooke has changed some things on the design last-minute. The kids seemed really frustrated with her. Justin's idea on the other hand was to buy the house next door to the one they're renovating since it just went up for sale. If they bought it, they would knock down the fence inbetween the two homes and it would be like what they currently have in Newcastle. I guess they would also try and get Flizzy to move to Bondi with them if they chose to do this.

I really think Brooke and Justin are just so irresponsible. I can't imagine having parents who are constantly changing things around you because they just can't make up their minds on what they want. They really should've just bought a big house in Sydney and called it a day. Now they may potentially be going through the whole house buying process AGAIN because they act impulsively and can't make up their minds.

Reactions: 8
They bought their house in Bondi for 15 million?????
I've just done some snooping and it looks like they bought the house next door 3 days before they bought the house they're renovating.

Reactions: 1