Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the way that Justin was acting in there last video. It was like he was trying to to be funny and get the kids to act more. Sempt really wierd

Reactions: 1
I just stumbled across this families latest Christmas present video and I have so many questions. What was the mom doing with her arms the entire vlog? Were those really the kids names or are they nicknames? I might be falling down a rabbit hole here lol

I just stumbled across this families latest Christmas present video and I have so many questions. What was the mom doing with her arms the entire vlog? Were those really the kids names or are they nicknames? I might be falling down a rabbit hole here lol
Arms I have no idea
Sabre and Naz are real and Biggy and Sockie have been going by nicknames . Their names are Coda and Cerrus. Little ones names are real

And quite the rabbit hole it is!! By far one of the most weird and odd families on YouTube. Oldest daughter Sabre (yes, that is her name) got the family fame from an old news interview some years ago, and that got her the attention of The Ellen Show. After that, the fame and fortune started to snowball and they've built a social media monster. Neither parent works anymore (Justin, the father, is an former Olympic swimmer [Bronze medal Sydney 2000] and used to own a swim school and the mother with the flailing arms, Brooke, has always been a stay-at-home mom who also home schools. Though, she used to work in Radiology before she started having kids). Oh and the kids are the ones who edit the videos primarily. Brooke and Justin have recently started pitching in with that but when they first started, it was only the kids who were editing, not the parents (wild, I know).

They had six kids over a 15 year period:
Girl- Sabre
Girl- Cerrus (nickname Sockie)
Boy- Coda (nickname Biggy)
Girl- Naz
Boy- Disco
Girl- Charm

The youngest two, Disco (yes, that is really his name) and Charm (also real name), were born via IVF and both journeys were heavily documented on their YouTube. At one point, they even teased a seventh kid but that was just for clicks.

I could go into much more detail about this family but you may have more fun figuring it all out yourself. The dynamic this family alone has is...quite interesting but riddled with so many problems and issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus christ when did their videos start becoming so fake?! The one with Sabre losing her bag was actually ridiculous and now Brookes ring. Also, how do these parents sleep at night pretending they're buying these two expensive new homes when it's their own kids money that they're using. They were all telling Sabre how lucky she is to be bought an apartment, erm, that's Sabre's money 😂 Brooke is just weird. She's a master manipulator and guilt tripper of those kids

Reactions: 4
This article talks about their buying and selling in the Gold Coast as well as Bondi: https://www.realestate.com.au/news/...nPlacement=facebook_feed&campaignContent=news

So. Much. Money.

This article really puts into perspective just HOW MUCH money this family has made. Unreal. There is also a render of the house Brooke and Justin presumably wanted to build in Gold Coast, but later changed their minds. It's massive. Atleast 3x the size of their current Newcastle house.
---
Also apparently Naz was hospitalized, and there is a section where Brooke is cleaning up something that looks like blood??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This article talks about their buying and selling in the Gold Coast as well as Bondi: https://www.realestate.com.au/news/...nPlacement=facebook_feed&campaignContent=news

So. Much. Money.

This article really puts into perspective just HOW MUCH money this family has made. Unreal. There is also a render of the house Brooke and Justin presumably wanted to build in Gold Coast, but later changed their minds. It's massive. Atleast 3x the size of their current Newcastle house.
---
Also apparently Naz was hospitalized, and there is a section where Brooke is cleaning up something that looks like blood??
That is INSANE 🤯
No wonder when you ask little children what they want to be when they grow up they say ‘YouTube star’ or ‘influencer’! Absolutely no brain or talent required yet you get money thrown at you! It’s a sad world.

So. Much. Money.

---
Sickens me that all those properties will be in the parents names and belong to them. Literally stealing from their kids.

Sickens me that all those properties will be in the parents names and belong to them. Literally stealing from their kids.
These poor kids. Parents shelter them so kids won't realize that they are being taken advantage of. These 2 want so many kids yet don't deserve any of them.

Reactions: 3
These poor kids. Parents shelter them so kids won't realize that they are being taken advantage of. These 2 want so many kids yet don't deserve any of them.
They've been manipulated into thinking that normal teenage behaviour or anything that their parents won't be overjoyed with is bad or sneaky. When Brooke found the hubba bubba in Biggy's wardrobe, why was she acting like he'd robbed a store, and got Justin involved too. The control they have on what these teenagers put in their bodies is far worse than any food. Are they keeping the kids dumb so they can keep this control over them? Oddballs.

They've been manipulated into thinking that normal teenage behaviour or anything that their parents won't be overjoyed with is bad or sneaky. When Brooke found the hubba bubba in Biggy's wardrobe, why was she acting like he'd robbed a store, and got Justin involved too. The control they have on what these teenagers put in their bodies is far worse than any food. Are they keeping the kids dumb so they can keep this control over them? Oddballs.
This!! They acted like it was a box of condoms lmaooo

id love nothing more than to get in their brains n find out what’s going on

We've seen for a while that Brooke is a massive control freak. It kind of makes me wonder how her upbringing was. Was Fliz just as controlling? Or maybe Brooke's father? Maybe its generational. Or Brooke is just plagued with mental issues, who knows. But, there comes a point when a parent needs to start siezing control on their kids. Don't let go of it completely, but give them more freedom and chances at decision making when they're teens so they can be better adjusted adults. Right now, with their current family dynamic, I can't see any of the older kids being successful, independent adults. And that is totally to the fault of Brooke and Justin. The hardcore sheltering hasn't helped either.

Reactions: 5
We've seen for a while that Brooke is a massive control freak. It kind of makes me wonder how her upbringing was. Was Fliz just as controlling? Or maybe Brooke's father? Maybe its generational. Or Brooke is just plagued with mental issues, who knows. But, there comes a point when a parent needs to start siezing control on their kids. Don't let go of it completely, but give them more freedom and chances at decision making when they're teens so they can be better adjusted adults. Right now, with their current family dynamic, I can't see any of the older kids being successful, independent adults. And that is totally to the fault of Brooke and Justin. The hardcore sheltering hasn't helped either.
Well the kids are actually allowed to cook in Fliz' kitchen if that's anything to go by. I think it's Brooke. She goes on and on about being an only child etc. that I think she's become a bit possessive of her own kids and has coerced this dependent relationship between them by preventing other friendships. It's like their recent smoothie video when Justin told them to stop eating the Curly Wurly bites after Naz had ONE. Normal teenagers (and adults) would have all finished that bag between them then and there, but not the NN as they know they'll be reprimanded for it. That's a moment when you could have loosened the reins Justin and let them live a little. I really hope they put Disco and Charm in school but I don't think they will. It was just something for them to say for the vlog.

One thing that stuck with me from Naz' recent video was at the end she mentioned she wants to earn trust so that she can have a better relationship with her parents. Makes me wonder if Brooke has told her that she's untrustworthy and needs to change. There is nothing we've seen on the videos that make me think she's untrustworthy. Brooke is just so hard on those kids but she doesn't seem consistent with what she's being hard on them for. It's always something different.

• Sad
What a strange video to record and post. Of Naz in hospital.
Justin asking which NN will go to hospital next was so weird. What sort of parent says that?! Click baiting the smashed medicine as one of your children's blood too. Disco also had a miracle cure within the space of the morning by the looks of it. Absolute nutcases capitalizing off of and milking something that most parents couldn't even dare to imagine.

Last edited:
I feel like it wasn’t as serious as they were making out?? i wouldn’t be surprised if naz had a cough and was scheduled for an op or something and they made it out like she had pneumonia?? Probs a reach idk

I think they al had influenza, which can get pretty bad but seemed like she got better fast

This family is crazy. The videos are just a cry for attention. You partner's in hospital why film it. And be smiling on it all.