Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You haven't seen her win over Biggy in Tug of War competition. She's gotten much stronger since she began regularly attending the gym.
sabre did win over biggy this time.
but biggy seemed to lack motivation and he has won recent competitions.
so i am not sure sabre is as strong or stronger. i would have to see more competions to decide.
i wouldnt be surprised if sabre was as strong or stronger now- i am just not sure.
if she is it is temporarily until biggy -who practices too- grows up a bit.
what sabre has achieved in the gym is very impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How is Sabre not mortified doing the 'music video' for Stay Shrimpy 🙄😩

I feel bad for her because she is forced to do these ridiculously childish things for views. Sockie also looked embarrassed through the whole video.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt second hand embarrassment watching that stay shrimpy video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are still making cringy music videos?

Someone really needs to tell Biggy he's NOT a musical artist and 'stay shrimpy' has never been a thing.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I know they are just kids and no one has told them better but they are practically begging to be bullied in public

Reactions: 8
I actually thought the song 'Spare time' by Biggy was really good however 'Stay shrimpy' is just.. Not good.

I think when Biggy puts the effort and emotion in he can actually make a decent song but this isn't one of them unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
it is almost impossible to describe how stupid,childish,cringy and just very bad this song and music video are.
they have done bad cringy music videos before, but none of them were even close to being as bad as this.
biggy wants to be a professional musician and a rapper. he has already written several songs that are much better.
how didnt he see how awful the song is ?(and the video).
why didnt his siblings tell him?
why didnt his parents intervene?
the best thing he can do for his reputation is to take it down immediately and hope people will forget about it.
this will do hurt the norris nuts reputation as well.
it probably the worst thing they ever put up. i cant remember anything so bad.

Reactions: 5
As our lord and saviour Regina George would say,
Stop trying to make 'Stay Shrimpy' happen!

Reactions: 9
How is Sabre not mortified doing the 'music video' for Stay Shrimpy 🙄😩

I feel bad for her because she is forced to do these ridiculously childish things for views. Sockie also looked embarrassed through the whole video.
I literally just saw this, and thought about Sabre having to publicly humiliate herself again..that was so cringey..we don't even call them shrimps..they're prawns!..and those shrimp (prawn) necklaces!..omg, I'm embarrassed for them..it's a shame Sabre can't stand up for herself, and say "I don't want to do this, I'm too old"..oh God, I can't even 🤣🤣🤣..it's beyond terrible..I'm actually still laughing as I type this comment 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
i have written about this recently.sorry for repeating.
all the the kids make very basic spelling mistakes. and we know that they read a lot.
could they all have some kind of dyslexia or did they just recieve very poor schooling?
there are people on the forum that have a relevant professional background.
i hope they may have something to say about this.

Reactions: 3
i have written about this recently.sorry for repeating.
all the the kids make very basic spelling mistakes. and we know that they read a lot.
could they all have some kind of dyslexia or did they just recieve very poor schooling?
there are people on the forum that have a relevant professional background.
i hope they may have something to say about this.
no.All four having a learning disability? No. They’re just really really under educated and not very academically or socially smart. Not even saying this in a mean way just matter of fact way. I feel sorry for them.

My God, that “song”... is there not a single adult in their life to protect them from this? Kids should be allowed creative outlet yes, but it’s also the right thing to guide them and develop their talents. Not let them put things out to the entire world that’s so so insanely sub-par. How can their parents let this happen? Do they seriously love the coin that badly to let the world ridicule their kids? I don’t know what else to say.

Reactions: 7
It’s crazy how pale all the kids are (well except from their tanned feet and hands from the wet suits). Of course staying out of the sun is safe and reduces the chance of skin damage, but it makes them look very malnourished and ill, especially given that they live in such a hot sunny country. Idk maybe it’s just me but I think they just look so pale, and it doesn’t help how skinny they all are.

Reactions: 4
Hi I own originally 3 guinea pigs but now 1 guinea pig (the others died from illness and she's now too old for new companions). My Guinea pig now lives in her "holiday home" or Run with a house full time but in bad weather has a smaller more sturdier hutch we use and even worse weather in the winter is bought inside. Everytime I've seen those guinea pigs I've felt so sorry for them and wished they'd been given the chance to have a good life :/ I could tell many a tale of guinea pig mischief and swimming but shame Nazzy has little to none to tell of hers. You really need to know the area you live in, not put it near the street and the neighbours to not do silly stuff with the hutches.

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy how pale all the kids are (well except from their tanned feet and hands from the wet suits). Of course staying out of the sun is safe and reduces the chance of skin damage, but it makes them look very malnourished and ill, especially given that they live in such a hot sunny country. Idk maybe it’s just me but I think they just look so pale, and it doesn’t help how skinny they all are.
They seemed to get a lot more sun in their early videos, they looked more tanned then and were surfing more often. Now they just stay inside all day filming videos. It's worse now because of lockdown.

Hi I own originally 3 guinea pigs but now 1 guinea pig (the others died from illness and she's now too old for new companions). My Guinea pig now lives in her "holiday home" or Run with a house full time but in bad weather has a smaller more sturdier hutch we use and even worse weather in the winter is bought inside. Everytime I've seen those guinea pigs I've felt so sorry for them and wished they'd been given the chance to have a good life :/ I could tell many a tale of guinea pig mischief and swimming but shame Nazzy has little to none to tell of hers. You really need to know the area you live in, not put it near the street and the neighbours to not do silly stuff with the hutches.
For someone who begged her parents for one for years, she doesn't seem very interested in them now does she, especially since they got the dog. I really hope the parents are watching the pigs more carefully now and brought them closer to house and secured the enclosure so it won't happen again. Knowing them and how neglectful and careless they are they probably do not care that much and will continue to use the poor things as content. They are horrible caretakers.

Last edited:
Aww I felt so bad for the kids in the stay shrimpy music video. Excluding Biggy, they were all clearly uncomfortable at times (Sabre and Sockie mostly). They were obviously told to just stand behind Biggy and jump around or dance, poor Sock isn’t confident in her dancing skills and you could tell she did not want to be apart of the video at all. The thing that used to set the Norris nuts apart from other family vloggers was that the kids were eager to participate in YouTube videos rather than being forced, this video was very forced. This channel has had a glow down for sure

Does anyone know anything about this Tommy guy? I know Naz is receiving a lot of backlash for “shipping” him and Sabre, I feel bad for Sabre because I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her however, I think it’s unfair for people to attack Naz, she’s only ten and she was just playing around. I do think she should have checked with Sabre beforehand though.

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about this Tommy guy? I know Naz is receiving a lot of backlash for “shipping” him and Sabre
Tommy is a Minecraft streamer, he curses a lot, and it's against his boundaries to be shipped with others.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.