Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new vlog was so weird. they said something happened when justin was in the park with the babies, but then they said that they couldn't say what. why did they mention it at all?
Probably so the legends will wonder what happened..adds to the drama..maybe milk it for views?..

Reactions: 2
I am a few months younger than sabre, and i wouldn’t even wear those bikinis. they were very revealing and too “sexy” for her personality/lifestyle. biggy was enjoying the show though 🤢

Reactions: 7
I am a few months younger than sabre, and i wouldn’t even wear those bikinis. they were very revealing and too “sexy” for her personality/lifestyle. biggy was enjoying the show though 🤢
I haven’t seen the vlog but this is really surprising to me, Sabre wasn’t allowed to wear crop tops a year ago and now she’s allowed to wear them daily as well as “revealing” bikinis (I have no clue what they looked like, but it’s been suggested by other writers) - not shaming Sabre at all, just noting the sudden change in Brooke and Justin’s parenting.

I haven’t seen the vlog but this is really surprising to me, Sabre wasn’t allowed to wear crop tops a year ago and now she’s allowed to wear them daily as well as “revealing” bikinis (I have no clue what they looked like, but it’s been suggested by other writers) - not shaming Sabre at all, just noting the sudden change in Brooke and Justin’s parenting.
Just reread your comment - BIGGY WAS WHAT?!

Biggy was enjoying it a little too much 🤢 and why would they ask Biggy to rate his 16 year old sister in bikinis anyway 🙈

I don't think the bikinis were too bad and Sabre looked fire in them but definitely not kids channel appropriate!

Reactions: 4
Biggy was enjoying it a little too much 🤢 and why would they ask Biggy to rate his 16 year old sister in bikinis anyway 🙈

I don't think the bikinis were too bad and Sabre looked fire in them but definitely not kids channel appropriate!
that was really really wierd and why brooke said she is "brutally honest" ??
i think we all know how "brutaly honest" she is

The thing they are not aloud to talk about was probably just Disco falling off the running thing at the park of Charm running into it or something.

I actually thought the Bikini's were fine, the black one looked really nice and she is 16 nearly 17. Although I did think Biggy's reaction to them was a bit odd.

Reactions: 5

Just reread your comment - BIGGY WAS WHAT?!
Sabres body has developed immensely in the last few months. She actually looks like a small woman now, and that’s why I believe she is beginning to wear closes that reveal her curvature - and I am proud of her for that. Although she was rocking those bikinis, they were not children/family channel appropriate

Reactions: 8
Ew they actually had the other kids rate Sabre trying on different bikinis and uploaded it to their channel thinking that was appropriate? She's 16 there should be no issue with her wearing a bikini but Wtf! Who asks their 12 year old brother to rate his older sister in a revealing bikini. If I were Sabre I'd be extremely uncomfortable participating in that. At least they were made to edit that bit out.

Reactions: 10
Ew they actually had the other kids rate Sabre trying on different bikinis and uploaded it to their channel thinking that was appropriate? She's 16 there should be no issue with her wearing a bikini but Wtf! Who asks their 12 year old brother to rate his older sister in a revealing bikini. If I were Sabre I'd be extremely uncomfortable participating in that. At least they were made to edit that bit out.
sounds like they only edited it out because they were demonetised, not because Brooke and Justin felt it was inappropriate to include in a video. This family is all about making money and profiting off their kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think
Aw this is sweet of the Norris nuts. (From Sophies_sarcoma_journey on insta)
we get caught up in all the bad things about the NN, but its always nice to see them being kind to their legends. That's one thing I respect. these kids are so grateful to their legends, and very very kind.

Reactions: 13
This norris nuts "fashion" merch is getting out of control they have new products every week to push onto their little legends. I wouldn't be too annoyed if they did quarterly drops of then in a collection but it's just random, some of the outfits are really cute and alot of effort has been put into the designs but they have become so pushy with it

I’ve seen parts of the previous vlog before the edit, and imho Sabres Bikini part was fine. It certainly wasn’t inappropriate, if she was wearing a daring bikini with a g-string I could understand it but it was tasteful. Sabre looked incredible and so grown up…..

Reactions: 9
So many of those ready meals sabre likes. Does Brooke ever cook?
Their fridge is nothing but milk, veg, what looks like a few bottled waters and prepackaged meals. I really hope they have more than that for a family of 8! Unless they are always ordering pickup.

Reactions: 6
i didnt know youtube were so stricrt.
it may be a good thing.
a 16year old wearing a bikini doesnt sound problametic. trying on 2 bikinis to
decide on a bikini doesnt sound problematic. they were not g-string bikinis. asking for advice doesnt sound problematic.
maybe the rating by her siblings was a little problematic. i didnt see the judging -i dont know what was said.probably nothing lewd or problematic.
youtube probably had a problem with the idea of rating bikinis with a 16 year old modeling.
it is quite conservative. but because of their very young fans it may have been inappropriate.
if they had older fans they may have been allowed to get away with it.
i hope sabre will be allowed to wear the bikini in future vlogs because we know she will wear it and we want to know about their real life.

Reactions: 3
i didnt know youtube were so stricrt.
it may be a good thing.
a 16year old wearing a bikini doesnt sound problametic. trying on 2 bikinis to
decide on a bikini doesnt sound problematic. they were not g-string bikinis. asking for advice doesnt sound problematic.
maybe the rating by her siblings was a little problematic. i didnt see the judging -i dont know what was said.probably nothing lewd or problematic.
youtube probably had a problem with the idea of rating bikinis with a 16 year old modeling.
it is quite conservative. but because of their very young fans it may have been inappropriate.
if they had older fans they may have been allowed to get away with it.
i hope sabre will be allowed to wear the bikini in future vlogs because we know she will wear it and we want to know about their real life.
i think it’s more to reduce the chase of paedophiles/older people who may get off by the more inappropriate and revealing content

Reactions: 8
I don't think she'll be able to in the videos because they got demonetized for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.