Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title of the latest video ‘someone broke into our guinea pig house’ (they’re gone).
Funny how this thread is called Guinea Pig for views and a video pops up with the Guinea Pigs missing AGAIN. Love how they assume someone let them free, maybe some dumb ass didn’t close the cage properly? *cough* Brooke.

Also, they’ve only just got full security cameras around the property? Wow, you’d have thought that would have been installed long ago given some security issues they’ve had in the recent past. I’m just baffled at this family at times…..baffled I tellz ya lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They don't deserve those guinea pigs. Did they give them away because having a dog and the guinea pigs were too much and wanted to make clickbait about them being 'missing' or are they actually missing/stolen? They're not exactly quiet/careful about their location and someone did try to break into their house before...

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me that there have been 2 incidents with the guinea pigs. First, they didn't do their research, and now someone "let them out". I think they probably didn't close the cage correctly and then they didn't want hate, but still wanted views , so they shifted the blame to a random "person" who let them out.

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me that there have been 2 incidents with the guinea pigs. First, they didn't do their research, and now someone "let them out". I think they probably didn't close the cage correctly and then they didn't want hate, but still wanted views , so they shifted the blame to a random "person" who let them out.
its just so annoying that if she (brooke) has a fear than why the duck she is standing there filmig acting like she knows tit, haha..
at this point they all know how this works, all of em playing it the victim.(for clout)
offtopic i wanted to ask her why she is building her son a room in that house if there gonna move to qld.

there maybe a reason why there are no security cameras .. 😉

Reactions: 3
I don’t get their whole house situation. They bought a house next to them so their grandma could live there but at the same time they are going to move to Queensland, but they also have that house with the kitchen in it, don’t they?

Reactions: 11
They really suck. They don't deserve any pets! I wouldn't trust them with a gold fish (and we know that didn't last either). They refuse to take the blame in any situation, it's THEIR fault their first dog died, it's their fault about the guinea pigs. They need to be held accountable instead of always having some excuse and shifting the blame. I'm really really mad they probably never will be held to account. They are so insanely selfish, it's all about the views, it's all about their channel for them. Every time I think they couldn't stoop any lower, they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
they are so stupid and clueless. and so lucky!
if they really lost the g.pigs there would be an extreme negative reaction .i dont know how they would handle it!
this is the second time! a third time is very likely.and they cant be so lucky every time.
when they put the cage outside i and other writers saw that it was wrong.
there are many other bad things that could have happened and were talked about then. the g.pigs will remain outside and something bad and expected is likely to happen.
i am really worried about the puppy now!!
the g.pigs seem neglected and forgotten since they got a puppy.
naz seemed far less emotionally involved in this vlog.

Reactions: 6
This is the exact reason why you never leave your pets outside unsupervised!

Why on earth have they put the Guinea pigs in the garden to the house next door so far away from them? The guinea pigs should be kept inside unless they are in a run whilst being supervised. If this has happened before and they think that there pets are being targeted why would they let them back outside? I find that more concerning. Other people would bring them straight in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over the fact that the family pets have been let out/escaped and their thought was “ooh YouTube content”. Their videos seem to be all over the place as the guinea pig one must have been from weeks ago since she said the cameras have arrived. They have that closed in area with the showers where they could put them why put them fully outside?

Reactions: 9
Knowing Brooke, she probably set up the whole " someone let the guinea pigs out" just for drama and content..Naz doesn't seem as interested in them anymore..I can't see these little animals having a very long life at all..of course, the legends believe everything they say..all these comments saying how great Naz is with the guinea pigs..she seems more interested in the puppy..this family..arghhhhh!!

its just so annoying that if she (brooke) has a fear than why the duck she is standing there filmig acting like she knows tit, haha..
at this point they all know how this works, all of em playing it the victim.(for clout)
offtopic i wanted to ask her why she is building her son a room in that house if there gonna move to qld.

there maybe a reason why there are no security cameras .. 😉
I didn't even know she was building a room for Biggy. Suppose it could be that they've decided to separate him after all, since they are all getting older now.

But yeah the house in Queensland, yet Flizzy is moving into the other house next to them is really confusing. None of what they do has any real logic or sense at all. Maybe they're so much more higher brain functioning that our primitive cerebrums cannot fathom such decisions. :unsure:

• Haha
if the garden was open and accessible and the cage could be seen, why did they leave the cage there?

wasnt it obvious that someone could take an interest in the g. pigs and try to take them out-not neccessarily for a bad reason. and that someone may try to take them.
and there are a lot of other good reasons to keep them inside - they are usaully kept inside.
they are still outside in the garden of the other house!
was it a good idea to put on this vlog? it is not good for their image. was it really neccessary?
sockie was calm and functioned well-like in the previous vlog about finding the lost g. pigs.
this time we didnt see "the happy hands" tick.
naz seemed calm and far less emotionally involved than in the previous vlog on finding the the g. pigs.
it seems that she is far less interested in the g. pigs since they got the puppy.
they are really bad at caring for pets-i am worried about the puppy.
they are getting far less views than the previous vlog about finding the g. pigs.
they were extremely lucky 2 times. they will not be so lucky the next time.

Reactions: 4
They’ve had the guinea pigs for a while now and they’re still so nervous around people, they probably aren’t interacting with them very much. They’re lucky these guinea pigs are still alive at this rate. I doubt someone would break up just to open the cage door maybe it was someone who’s seen they’re videos but most like it was set up. None of them even seemed that worried

Reactions: 5
The Naz kid, she had been asking, nayh, begging for the g.pigs for years on youtube. You’d think when the kid finally got them she wouldnt take her eyes off of them. I’ve seen kids refuse to move away for their pets even for a little while because they love their pets so much.
The father seems loopy all the time like he is always high. And why do they ask “legends” for advice on adult grown up topics like whether or not to let one of the girls date. Or the dog stuff. Honestly most things they ask the “legends” to comment are serious adult or parenting related stuff.
I hate calling people stupid but the whole family seems to be really REALLY..... who the heck does research on pets AFTER getting it and not before? And one other commentor was right. They were so against pets that even a fish was unacceptable. Now g.pigs and dang, even a dog- nayh- a second dog even is okay? The father sold off his swim school and depending on the kids to generate income so suddenly their not wanting pets rule flew out of the window. But hey anything for views right? 🙂

The more I watch recent videos, the more every one of them looks staged. Naz not long back was in tears when she lost them, now nothing. I wish Youtubers were themselves, I mean that’s what made the Norris Nuts to begin with and their views per video highlight that back then. The views are nowhere near what they were 2 to 3 years ago, surely they must know that their current path isn’t working. They seem to be making videos of anything just to maintain an upload schedule and an excuse to push ”NN Fashion”.

More videos does not mean more revenue if the content is of no entertainment or authenticity. And constant “NN Fashion” looks desperate, and is not something you’d expect to see from Youtubers with 5mill+ subscribers who have made millions already in their career. Now that Brooke has stopped popping out babies via IVF are they really at a loss for ideas?

I’ve also been surprised by their non existent sponsorship deals, especially for Youtubers that large. I’d have thought companies would be throwing deals their way.

I really think the kids have developed a cynicism from the constant filming. There is zero quality to their vlogs.

I think the manufactured situations are all Brooke’s doing. She says jump they say how high, she says wear this, we’re doing this today they go along with it.

They gave up their integrity a while ago but as far as I’m concerned, they’ve lost it with the guinea pigs getting lost and dog videos which they posted AFTER their dog died.

Making yourself look stupid is one thing but using innocent animals for content because you’ve run out of ideas is another.

I think they’ve done at least one sponsored video in the past but it isn’t really their thing. Maybe they want to keep that shred of appearing more authentic and transparent but it hardly matters IMO, because they’re still making a ridiculous amount of money with their videos. I think they were able to secure that show with a major American media company solely due to their channel and audience size but haven’t been able to do anything for it because covid and the difficulty of flying to LA from Australia has held off filming.

I really think the kids have developed a cynicism from the constant filming. There is zero quality to their vlogs.

I think the manufactured situations are all Brooke’s doing. She says jump they say how high, she says wear this, we’re doing this today they go along with it.

They gave up their integrity a while ago but as far as I’m concerned, they’ve lost it with the guinea pigs getting lost and dog videos which they posted AFTER their dog died.

Making yourself look stupid is one thing but using innocent animals for content because you’ve run out of ideas is another.

I think they’ve done at least one sponsored video in the past but it isn’t really their thing. Maybe they want to keep that shred of appearing more authentic and transparent but it hardly matters IMO, because they’re still making a ridiculous amount of money with their videos. I think they were able to secure that show with a major American media company solely due to their channel and audience size but haven’t been able to do anything for it because covid and the difficulty of flying to LA from Australia has held off filming.
they sometimes do sponsorships on Instagram for toy companies. But it’s not very often.

a lot of members are saying or implying that the last vlog about losing the g. pig was staged.
i dont think so-it was too dangerous to free the g. pigs like that.
they may not care very much about them anymore,they may want to get rid of them,but they have to keep them because of the fans.
they are simply very stupid and very careless.that why the g. pigs ran away again(if we listen to justin at the very begining it may be the third time).
and it very likely that it will happen again.
one reason some members thought it was staged is that naz did not seem to be emotionaly involved at all(unlike the previous vlog about this).
naz seem to have lost interest in the g. pigs since they got the puppy. she asked for a g. pig just because she didnt believe she could get a dog.
still the lack of emotional involvment by naz(especially) and her siblings was really surprising.

I suppose it’s plausible someone got in and let the guinea pigs out, especially when Justin referred to it happening like the other day. There are a fair amount of jerks in the world after all.

In other news, what the hell was that odd mark on Sabres lower back in the “Norris Nuts Being Scared For 9mins Straight” It certainly caught my eye thinking that‘s weird, assumed it was a wire but nope…..it’s strange indeed. Band aid mark maybe? Jesus this forum has turned me into a right little detective lol

• Haha
I suppose it’s plausible someone got in and let the guinea pigs out, especially when Justin referred to it happening like the other day. There are a fair amount of jerks in the world after all.

In other news, what the hell was that odd mark on Sabres lower back in the “Norris Nuts Being Scared For 9mins Straight” It certainly caught my eye thinking that‘s weird, assumed it was a wire but nope…..it’s strange indeed. Band aid mark maybe? Jesus this forum has turned me into a right little detective lol
Do you have a screenshot?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.