Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can only be seen a couple of times, but it stood out. Thought it could be a plaster but not sure….almost looks like she’s been branded o_O

D58F0BEE-5218-4B94-BDB8-83EE27246A1D.png

Reactions: 3
It doesn't look like they are planning on moving any time soon as they are building something for Biggy. It is probably a recording studio which he mentioned wanting a couple of times.

Why would they be renovating a house for Flizzy when they are supposed to be going to Queensland?

They might as well just build an extension onto their house, perhaps even another level. It really isn't fair to make the children wait, they are all sharing a bedroom.

Reactions: 8
By the time they move (if they move) Sabre will be almost 18, if not 18

The decision to build their house so all the kids shared one big room is looking really silly the older they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
all the kids have very basic spelling mistakes.
and they all read a lot-at least until recently.
could they all have some kind of dyslexia?
are they aware of this?
why dont they take it in account when they edit?
why do they leave these very basic mistakes?

Reactions: 3
all the kids have very basic spelling mistakes.
and they all read a lot-at least until recently.
could they all have some kind of dyslexia?
are they aware of this?
why dont they take it in account when they edit?
why do they leave these very basic mistakes?
they don’t have dyslexia, they’re just uneducated and homeschooled

Reactions: 6
I suppose it’s plausible someone got in and let the guinea pigs out, especially when Justin referred to it happening like the other day. There are a fair amount of jerks in the world after all.

In other news, what the hell was that odd mark on Sabres lower back in the “Norris Nuts Being Scared For 9mins Straight” It certainly caught my eye thinking that‘s weird, assumed it was a wire but nope…..it’s strange indeed. Band aid mark maybe? Jesus this forum has turned me into a right little detective lol
Of course someone climbed a 7ft fence JUST to let the guinea pigs out of their cage to run around the garden then left!! Not the 10 year old didn’t close their cage properly and they got out. Pull the other one Justin not everyone is as thick as you!!

I’m sure they have Security cameras around their property, after all B & J pimp their kids all over the internet at least they should be safe in their house.

Reactions: 5
Why do they never brush Disco and Charm’s hair? One of these days they’re going to end up with a huge knot in their hair

I am really bothered and a bit concerned at how competitive their vlogs are. Everything is a competition. THE BEST CUSTOMIZED DOG HOUSE... Why on earth are they making four different ones, they have ONE dog. Brooks and Justins focus on always rating them as well, if they had just picked a winner I would be just a little bit more on board. I wish they would teach the kids the value of teamwork and collaboration more.

Reactions: 7
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Jeez sabre looks like a body builder lol
Not sure of the intentions behind this comment but it seems like you’re suggesting that girls having muscles or looking like a bodybuilder is a bad thing. Personally, I think Sabre looks incredible, wish I was that strong! Body shaming is never appropriate!!

I am really bothered and a bit concerned at how competitive their vlogs are. Everything is a competition. THE BEST CUSTOMIZED DOG HOUSE... Why on earth are they making four different ones, they have ONE dog. Brooks and Justins focus on always rating them as well, if they had just picked a winner I would be just a little bit more on board. I wish they would teach the kids the value of teamwork and collaboration more.
Tbh I agree but I think as they’ve gotten older the kids have definitely gotten less competitive in challenges, most likely due to a lack of interest. Biggy and Sabre definitely didn’t care a whole lot about their dog houses, Sabre expressed some interest in winning but the childlike passion they had in their older “who can do the best…” clogs was gone (not surprising considering her age now). Naz and Sockie showed care for their designs but I think they just wanted to make a nice house for winks. I’m sure they’re competitive in other situations (e.g. if they were competing against one another in a casual skating or surfing competition amongst siblings) but that video made it very clear to me that they’ve outgrown these “competition vlogs”. They need new material, the legends have been begging for such for ages. The number of comments I always see asking for homeschool blogs and day in the life vlogs! They should listen to the legends, I think producing videos as such could save their channel, bring in an older age demographic as well. I think content creators with a young audience should try and grow with their audience. The NN competition vlogs we’re good for a bit, when their viewers were entertained, when the NN were entertained. They simply need to ask themselves what kind of videos do kids OUR age want to watch! Eventually even the littlest legends will find it weird watching teenagers compete for a square of chocolate like their lives depended on it. Time to mature the content!

Last edited:
I’m not really familiar with non-dog lovers, but is it just me who thinks it’s weird that Sabre buried Bubba with Justin. I would’ve thought that would be too traumatic for someone her age. It’s especially weird since all the NN kids are very much babied, you’d think Brooke and Justin wouldn’t let her do something like that.

Reactions: 4
I’m not really familiar with non-dog lovers, but is it just me who thinks it’s weird that Sabre buried Bubba with Justin. I would’ve thought that would be too traumatic for someone her age. It’s especially weird since all the NN kids are very much babied, you’d think Brooke and Justin wouldn’t let her do something like that.
I'm surprised they didn't vlog the whole burial and started chanting to the dog gods (whilst wearing black NN fashion).

There is still no information regarding what happened to Bubba, just a "freak accident". It's all been brushed under the carpet and they've moved on, how in the hell they managed to get another dog from the same place is bewildering to me. If that was the UK they'd be an investigation into animal cruelty or neglect, and they'd certainly not sell you another one. Then again puppy farms have no morals in the first place....

Reactions: 6
Jeez sabre looks like a body builder lol
it is interesting that biggy who is just begining puberty is much stronger and beats her in most strength competitions easily.
unlike his older sisters biggys seems to be growing normally.

disco speech is greatly improving.

sockie has grown taller recently,but there are still no (outer) sign of puberty.

Reactions: 4
Not sure of the intentions behind this comment but it seems like you’re suggesting that girls having muscles or looking like a bodybuilder is a bad thing. Personally, I think Sabre looks incredible, wish I was that strong! Body shaming is never appropriate!!
Sorry, I’m not body shaming😂 maybe you took ‘lol’ the wrong way, I often use it on the end of sentences but forget some people take it very literally.
I’m just surprised, she’s mad muscly! She clearly enjoys going to the gym and like I’ve said before in the previous thread, I’m so glad she’s got a hobby she can focus on, without having to always have her siblings involved. Allows her more independence, like others her age.

Reactions: 10
Wow, Sabre looks amazing. She's clearly been working hard in the gym. I thought her driving was very good aswell, especially with Justin as he seemed more encouraging and relaxed whereas Brooke just focuses on filming and distracts Sabre. Hopefully she'll want to be more independent now that she does an activity without her siblings.

Reactions: 9
Wow, Sabre looks amazing. She's clearly been working hard in the gym. I thought her driving was very good aswell, especially with Justin as he seemed more encouraging and relaxed whereas Brooke just focuses on filming and distracts Sabre. Hopefully she'll want to be more independent now that she does an activity without her siblings.
I actually appreciated that Justin told the other kids off for distracting Sabre and said how dangerous it is. Brookejust encourages that stuff because it means more views.

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I’m not body shaming😂 maybe you took ‘lol’ the wrong way, I often use it on the end of sentences but forget some people take it very literally.
I’m just surprised, she’s mad muscly! She clearly enjoys going to the gym and like I’ve said before in the previous thread, I’m so glad she’s got a hobby she can focus on, without having to always have her siblings involved. Allows her more independence, like others her age.
No worries! My misinterpretation, I’ve seen people make similar comments on her social media before and she’s suggested she’s very insecure so I just felt the need to say something ahaha sorry for the attack

it is interesting that biggy who is just begining puberty is much stronger and beats her in most strength competitions easily.
unlike his older sisters biggys seems to be growing normally.

disco speech is greatly improving.

sockie has grown taller recently,but there are still no (outer) sign of puberty.
You haven't seen her win over Biggy in Tug of War competition. She's gotten much stronger since she began regularly attending the gym.

Truth is they’re just becoming more and more caricatures of themselves, branded in their logo.
People must be staring when all of them are out and about, all wearing the same childish stuff.
hahaha yeah this is such an accurate comment. If you watched for a while the change was kinda gradual and not that noticeable but when you see an old video you see how blown up and fake and over the top they are now

This is for sure the oddest dynamic in a family I've ever seen.
Only stumbled over the thread and checked them out. I mean their views are through the roof, but I dont get why 😂 .
The lost guinea pig video... I mean..really? Fake crying, squeezing out a tear and rather than putting the camera down and grabbing the guinea pig, they double check that everyone is filming. No one knows if the leaves are poisoneous, but lets just keep luring him with it so he can eat them.
I'm so confused.
Yeah the most recent video when they’re trying to find the bloody pigs they are all recording and care more about recording than catching the poor bloody little animals. I feel so deeply sorry for those animals

It doesn't look like they are planning on moving any time soon as they are building something for Biggy. It is probably a recording studio which he mentioned wanting a couple of times.

Why would they be renovating a house for Flizzy when they are supposed to be going to Queensland?

They might as well just build an extension onto their house, perhaps even another level. It really isn't fair to make the children wait, they are all sharing a bedroom.
to be honest I always thought from the get go the Queensland thjng was a gimmick, they said they love Newcastle, grew up there, family there blah blah blah and they didn’t “know if they could leave that” I reckon they just did it for likes or views or an “overarching story plot”

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.