Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read through all 5 threads over the last day-ish, saw lots of comments about how Sabre doesn't interact well with Justin (leaving when he arrives, disrespectful comments, not really looking at him when they talk)

Although we only see snapshots- and they could get on far better off camera for all we know on the outside looking in- some of that tension we pick up on could be because for years she was intending to go to the Olympics just like him. If he was never home, the Olympics was her "lifeline" in connecting to him during her early childhood. They bonded over competitive sport. Sabre doesn't have that now, leaving a big hole behind in their relationship.

Sabre can't legally compete at all while on growth hormone (even though she is taking it for a prescriptive purpose). She put her physical growth/health over the Olympic dream (as anyone would have to). Looking at her dad, a medal winning Olympian, is a daily reminder of just how much she lost and how much it sucks. Would many of us be able to look at that reminder either? Know how to interact with that person without jumping to emotions easier than pain, like anger?

These children put huge pressure on themselves to appease their parents. We saw how guilty Sockie felt just for back talking. Imagine how much Sabre (falsely) believes she let her family down... especially when her dad actually did go to the Olympics and win a medal, it isn't an impossible feat for that family like it would be in many others where kids get injuries etc and have to quit a sport. She probably won't process that loss until she is much much older, especially with how little adequate guidance and empathy she would have gotten from her parents.

Sabre probably doesn't bring up that part of her life because the whole family probably doesn't. They don't know how to talk about it, so they don't. Sabre should consider therapy for that fact- anyone who has lost so much to an illness should have access to bereavement therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Read through all 5 threads over the last day-ish, saw lots of comments about how Sabre doesn't interact well with Justin (leaving when he arrives, disrespectful comments, not really looking at him when they talk)

Although we only see snapshots- and they could get on far better off camera for all we know on the outside looking in- some of that tension we pick up on could be because for years she was intending to go to the Olympics just like him. If he was never home, the Olympics was her "lifeline" in connecting to him during her early childhood. They bonded over competitive sport. Sabre doesn't have that now, leaving a big hole behind in their relationship.

Sabre can't legally compete at all while on growth hormone (even though she is taking it for a prescriptive purpose). She put her physical growth/health over the Olympic dream (as anyone would have to). Looking at her dad, a medal winning Olympian, is a daily reminder of just how much she lost and how much it sucks. Would many of us be able to look at that reminder either? Know how to interact with that person without jumping to emotions easier than pain, like anger?

These children put huge pressure on themselves to appease their parents. We saw how guilty Sockie felt just for back talking. Imagine how much Sabre (falsely) believes she let her family down... especially when her dad actually did go to the Olympics and win a medal, it isn't an impossible feat for that family like it would be in many others where kids get injuries etc and have to quit a sport. She probably won't process that loss until she is much much older, especially with how little adequate guidance and empathy she would have gotten from her parents.

Sabre probably doesn't bring up that part of her life because the whole family probably doesn't. They don't know how to talk about it, so they don't. Sabre should consider therapy for that fact- anyone who has lost so much to an illness should have access to bereavement therapy.
it may sound dark but it seems like she just doesnt want him in her life, there was a indication of this in there last Christmas vlog, also in alot of vids..
it seems either there just two different personalities who doesn't get each other
anyways i feel like when he dies or something it wont really gonna matter for the family or specially her,
his presence really means nothing to them
(he is basically like proxy for active servant tbh)

Reactions: 2
I know a lot of people have mentioned Justin and Sabre's relationship but I really don't see the tension.

I feel like Justin and Sabre are very similar, Justin seems to have chilled out over the years. However he has always come across as a strong, tough, independent guy who doesn't really show much emotion. I feel like Sabre is exactly the same, even Biggy seems very similar to his dad. Justin isn't the type of guy to give his children a cuddle when they fall off there skateboard he is the type of guy to brush them off and put them back on.

I don't think it has anything to do with Sabre not getting on with her dad I think she just has a different relationship with him compared to other farther and daughters.

Sabre is a tough girl, she got a silver medal in the X games and Justin won a bronze in the Olympics; she takes after her dad.

Remember we only see a very small part of their life. I think a lot of people think Brooke and Justin don't have much to do with the channels and businesses but that just isn't true. Without there parents they would not be the success they are now. Justin is always the one we see making the important phone calls and is always sat in the office on his computer, he is the one who owned and ran his own swim academy. Everything he does is for his family.

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame if it’s true that Justin ans Sabre don’t get on well because they are very much alike and Sabre looks identical to Justin her and Biggy while Sockie and Naz look more like Brooke (I’m talking about physically there) but Sabre is her dads double

Reactions: 3
My theory on why the 4 are closer to Brooke than Justin is because he wasn't a stay at home dad with them when they were little, he was busy with the swim school. So they grew up further apart from him and didn't relate. I have noticed the 4, particularly Sabre and Sockie, seem closer to Brooke than Justin but I think Disco and Charm will end up closer to Justin than Brooke because the inverse is true, Justin appears to spend more time with them than Brooke. We do see Justin being nurturing and softhearted with them. Maybe he became more prepared for taking care of littles after Sabre, Sockie and Biggy. Some kids are just naturally closer to their mother but become closer to their father as they grow up.

Reactions: 9
all the older kids are closer to brooke.
brooke is more emotional and nurturing. justin is more withdrawn. i remember naz saying on instagram that dad isnt very good at caring(!),but that he was very caring when he took her to the hospital for an operation.
but there is no special tension between sabre and justin. it has been mentioned -but i never saw any signs of it.
i dont think sabre feels she let her family down because she quit professional skateboarding.
if she quit because she wanted to concentrate on youtube i think only justin would be very disappointed in her and it could cause tension.
but i think she quit for medical reasons. it was to dangerous for her to continue in her special medical condition.
so there was no reason for justin to be disappointed in her.
i will put up another post to show that sabre quit for medical reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She herself never said she quit due to medical reasons but it was something people are guessing and assuming in these threads mainly because of potential risk for spinal injury with her scoliosis due to her condition. She did post a video talking about quitting because she felt overwhelmed by having to train AND film videos and wanted to fully commit to one or the other. It was shortly after this that there became more challenges videos and the videos of her competing dropped off. She could have spun it like it was her choice but it really wasn't due to medical reasons and hid that, but I think if it was truly medical reasons and she really wanted to keep competing she would have said as much. In fact she mentioned it was a disadvantage having chiari malformation, not that it was something necessarily keeping her from competing entirely. But now I think she truly did quit because she wanted to focus on youtube. She gave up her career because of youtube. I think now she could pick it back up if she really wanted to because her growth is caught up if it was for medical reasons. She hasn't because she's lost interest and wants to keep doing youtube videos. She probably quit because she was guilted by her siblings and didn't want to be away so often competing. Despite Justin's Olympic history I never felt like there was all that much pressure put on her.

Reactions: 8
She herself never said she quit due to medical reasons but it was something people are guessing and assuming in these threads mainly because of potential risk for spinal injury with her scoliosis due to her condition. She did post a video talking about quitting because she felt overwhelmed by having to train AND film videos and wanted to fully commit to one or the other. It was shortly after this that there became more challenges videos and the videos of her competing dropped off. She could have spun it like it was her choice but it really wasn't due to medical reasons and hid that, but I think if it was truly medical reasons and she really wanted to keep competing she would have said as much. In fact she mentioned it was a disadvantage having chiari malformation, not that it was something necessarily keeping her from competing entirely. But now I think she truly did quit because she wanted to focus on youtube. She gave up her career because of youtube. I think now she could pick it back up if she really wanted to because her growth is caught up if it was for medical reasons. She hasn't because she's lost interest and wants to keep doing youtube videos. She probably quit because she was guilted by her siblings and didn't want to be away so often competing. Despite Justin's Olympic history I never felt like there was all that much pressure put on her.
the issue is there wont be that much money to be made off, if she was in the olympics vs now they have become millionaires because of youtube and all these different sources of income, and i dont think there will be any motivation left in her for olympics,

She herself never said she quit due to medical reasons but it was something people are guessing and assuming
I agree that she hasn't said it, but you legally can't compete while taking growth hormone as it is essentially a steroid on drug testing. It is likely that she had very little choice in whether or not she took growth hormone, given that she needed to grow to lessen her brain herniation (chiari)...

I agree that she hasn't said it, but you legally can't compete while taking growth hormone as it is essentially a steroid on drug testing. It is likely that she had very little choice in whether or not she took growth hormone, given that she needed to grow to lessen her brain herniation (chiari)...
Growing has nothing to do with Chiari. Sabre growing won’t change her chiari malformation at all.

Reactions: 3
But it will lessen the affects from it.
I work with children with disabilities and I have never heard of this being the case for any of my children with chiarI. It remains a malformation for the rest of their lives. Depending on severity they may have surgeries to assist with pressure etc. Sabre’s skull is fully grown/developed at this stage. Her hormones are related to height and onset of puberty. Her skull size will not change just because she has her period now. If this was the case children with chiari would get ‘better’ the older they get/as they grow. This is not the case.

I totally worded that wrong. My cousin has Chiari and had to take growth hormones too, and for him even thoigh he was Sabre's age, his spine adjusted and the pressure on his brain shifted.

i still think sabre quit professional sports because it had become to dangerous for her because of her medical condition.
there may have been other reasons, but this was probably the main reason.they never came out and said this was the reason,but i will try to show that there is evidence that she quit for medical reasons.
the you tube vlog where she talked about the need to choose between youtube and skateboarding may be misleading.
she does talk about a real problem she had - she couldnt find a proper balance between doing youtube and professional skateboarding.
and she may imply( it is more clear in other vlogs) that she cant find a proper balance between family and sports.
these problems were really resolved when she quit skateboarding.
fame was important for sabre-so it may have been easier for her to quit skateboarding when she knew there was an alternative path to fame.
but i dont think she quit because of youtube( and family).

why do i think she quit because of medical reasons?
i remember brooke saying before a competition she couldnt sleep and that she wasnt sure she was a good mother because she was allowing sabre to compete.
on sockies (12) birthday brooke was worried about sabre participating in a car race. sabre said she was worried too.
also- since sabre quit ,whenever we see her skateboarding (rarely) she never does anything remotely dangerous for her.
fo example-in a talent competition against biggy a year ago( in the vlog" transforming into sockie norris for the day" ) she didnt even try doing
some things that biggy did. it wasnt really very dangerous.
and sabre was obviously much better at skateboarding than biggy.
if she had quit to concentrate on youtube, she wouldnt be so careful and wouldnt restrict herself like this.

after writing this post i thought about another possibilty.
maybe the two explanations are true . maybe they complement each other.
for example- sabre might have seriously considered leaving sports for youtube and family and than discovered she couldnt stay in sports because it was too dangerous for her.

in a recent post i tried to show that is was more likely that sabre quit professional sports because it was dangerous for her in her special medical condition.
why do i think so?
brooke was worried about sabre competing. brooke was even worried when sabre was participating in a car race on sockies birthday(sabre was worried too).
since sabre quit when she skateboards she doesnt do anything that is even remotely dangerous .she only does very basic moves.
if she quit for youtube( and family) she wouldnt be so careful,she wouldnt restrict herself so much.
i think i managed at least to show that sabre couldnt continue professional skateboarding because it was too dangerous for her.
we may never know for sure why sabre quit.
if she quit for youtube( and family) it would be a very hard decision to make. she might cause her father great disappointment.
she might greatly disappoint herself. she could be afraid of regretting.
if she quit for medical reasons it would be much easier .
even if she quit to concentrate on youtube , if she couldnt continue for medical reasons it would be much more easy for her.
she couldnt regrett the decision and she wouldnt have to disappoint anybody.

the new vlog was so weird. they said something happened when justin was in the park with the babies, but then they said that they couldn't say what. why did they mention it at all?

Reactions: 7
Their latest video was suddenly made private. Could it have been demonetized for content? YouTube might not have liked Sabre's bikini contest on a kids channel.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.