Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like Naz isn't far behind Biggy in height these days. She is starting to look older than him too.
For sure, not to sound creepy, but she seems like she’s developing a lot earlier than her sisters have.

I feel like the whole lot of them need family counselling.. maybe it has a lot to do with Justin being a former Olympian that they’re all focused on weight.. they way they used to carry on cry about him dying because he’s so fat was so ridiculous, he had a bit of a dad bod, hell, he’s over 40 now, it’s normal. But that video when biggie was singing about Justin talking about wanting to kill himself is a big red flag, that must weigh heavily on young Children’s minds, your parents at that age are your rock and your safe place. They need to send biggie, naz and Sockie to school so they have time out of the house away from the little ones and something else to focus on. Especially Naz, she seems to be more of an independent thinker and could flourish and get away from that crazy freaking house

Reactions: 8
the way they kept saying they were low budget, when they were literally spending hundreds of $$ at luna park! along with that all of the holidays and luxury stuff. just because they edit their own videos (like many other youtubers!) doesn’t mean they are low budget 💀 them saying that just made us all simultaneously cringe

Reactions: 3
I am starting to see some genuine disappointment in Sabre when they tell her these ‘dream houses’ are falling through, they have messed the kids around so much about moving and having their own rooms. All the kids seem excited to move and get sad when they houses fall through, but Sabre really seems crushed, I couldn’t imagine how desperate an 18 year old would be to be independent from their siblings and have privacy, she needs a space to herself and a lock on her door (that can be opened externally in emergencies) a wardrobe pulled across is just not enough for an almost adult women!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am starting to see some genuine disappointment in Sabre when they tell her these ‘dream houses’ are falling through, they have messed the kids around so much about moving and having their own rooms. All the kids seem excited to move and get sad when they houses fall through, but Sabre really seems crushed, I couldn’t imagine how desperate an 18 year old would be to be independent from their siblings and have privacy, she needs a space to herself and a lock on her door (that can be opened externally in emergencies) a wardrobe pulled across is just not enough for an almost adult women!
I think until they “move” house sabre should ask frizzy if she can stay in the spare room at here’s because she needs her own space.

I’m just over a year older then Sabre and I couldn’t imagine sharing room with my brother. We share a room for 1 year when we were younger as we are twins and it was easier for my parents but then we moved house and we each got our own room.

Reactions: 6
I think it is disgusting that she still shares a room at 17 almost 18 with a brother who seems to love the idea of sexualising all women?

Reactions: 8
I think it is disgusting that she still shares a room at 17 almost 18 with a brother who seems to love the idea of sexualising all women?
They need to train biggy more he always sounds like an entitled man he literally looks through his sisters pictures and sexualize them just because they are wearing crop tops and brooke is allowing him to do so it disgust me they are breaking Naz down just like in that one video when they were calling Naz “sketchy” just because she looked good in her outfit and decided to take a photo and it’s sad because she looked so confident in those pictures but i don’t know any thoughts ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They need to train biggy more he always sounds like an entitled man he literally looks through his sisters pictures and sexualize them just because they are wearing crop tops and brooke is allowing him to do so it disgust me they are breaking Naz down just like in that one video when they were calling Naz “sketchy” just because she looked good in her outfit and decided to take a photo and it’s sad because she looked so confident in those pictures but i don’t know any thoughts ?
I think Biggy does it to look tough and "manly" for their viewers. Maybe he's trying to figure out what the girls go for. It's certainly not that, hopefully he will learn and change his behavior. Yeah, I feel bad for Naz as the other kids seem to single her out for the things she does. She's not conforming to their ways, she's doing things her way and they don't seem to like it. I like that she is being who she wants to be. I'd imagine it's not easy for her living under that roof. You can see she's much more rebellious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope when she turns 18 this January she can definitely move in with Flizzy or something, so she can have her own space. It's obvious now the moving vlogs were just for views, which also shows how dishonest they are to their audience and their own kids.

Reactions: 2
Winky gets bathed and groomed far took much. Brooke can’t even let go of her obsessive tendencies when it’s a dog. No longer they couldn’t handle Demi.

Reactions: 1
Winky gets bathed and groomed far took much. Brooke can’t even let go of her obsessive tendencies when it’s a dog. No longer they couldn’t handle Demi.
I haven't watched them much to tell but I do find it weird the guinea pigs were kept outside but they're fine with the dog being inside. They have plenty of space in their house to have a dedicated guinea pig space.

Reactions: 1
i just watched the new "sabre glow up" vlog. i was glad to hear her advocating for her own space. shes almost 18, and is completely correct. i worry about her self esteem as well. she looked absolutley stuuning before and after but i worry she will feel like she has to do all that to look pretty when she was beautiful both ways. that and that brooke commented on her body. even though it was a compliment that can lead to noticing it more and might make her feel like she has to maintain/lose more weight. idk. she seemed sort of uncomfortable in the vlog and so did naz. i just hope they grow up into well ajusted adults.

i just watched the new "sabre glow up" vlog. i was glad to hear her advocating for her own space. shes almost 18, and is completely correct. i worry about her self esteem as well. she looked absolutley stuuning before and after but i worry she will feel like she has to do all that to look pretty when she was beautiful both ways. that and that brooke commented on her body. even though it was a compliment that can lead to noticing it more and might make her feel like she has to maintain/lose more weight. idk. she seemed sort of uncomfortable in the vlog and so did naz. i just hope they grow up into well ajusted adults.
You can see just how excited Sabre was for this. She wants to do what the other 17 year olds are doing. It's great to see her so happy. Nice to see Sabre and Naz bond over fashion.I was very annoyed though to hear Brooke talk about how they all have big noses. Thats awful to say to an audience of what a million or so people. Also hearing Justin say no way he'd look after Nazzys guinea pigs if she had ended up being too allergic to hold them. Thats the kind of stuff you do for your kids. Thats such a selfish attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how brooke and justin have enough money for everyone to have there own room in the new house

Sabre looked so pretty after her makeover and so did naz. Seeing sabre look so happy in the last clips of the video makes me glad for her because you can tell she’s wanted to feel this pretty for ages but couldn’t because her parents haven’t let her grow up.

But it does make me sad that her 11 year old sister gets to experience it at the same time. It’s nice that sabre and naz can bond over makeup and fashion and I’m glad naz is getting a less strict upbringing than sabre, but I do feel bad for Sabre watching her younger sister be allowed to do so much more than she was at that age.

Also I wonder how long until these comments are deleted lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Guys does anyone know how to start a new thread, if so could someone please make a Norris nuts #6 one? I’ve searched up instructions but still have no clue as how to do it. The most liked title suggestion was “Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget” from ameliemarie28.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.