Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impossible to actually know because you can’t see a date. It's not necessarily chronological order. If it is chronological, it was just days (not weeks) before the puppy arrived. That fact that they post things much later, never gives a date, gives them enormous power to manipulate. Never forget that.

The disturbing thing is that I wouldn’t put it past them if the lost guinea pig was after the dog died, yet posting it before the puppy videos.

I got curious so I checked it out. Notice how Brooke says something like “Naz can't deal with another thing like this”. She can’t still be talking about fishy? That was years ago. Also not very sudden because the fish was sick. Now that we know about the dog, it puts that comment in a very different light. Definitely suspicious. And the corresponding cooking video was posted July 23rd and that channel seems to be not that behind on posting, if you judge by birthday stuff they put on there. She could very well have lost the pet after the dog died. Just another example of their "honesty".
This would also make sense as Naz says “oh no did I step on it” when the guinea pig first runs off. Also interesting to note that the whole family refers to pets as “it” rather than he or she etc. Could this be a symptom of their blatant lack of empathy?

Reactions: 4
Another dog?..wtf?..I unsubscribed, but do still go to their videos (for the comments)..that woman is downright crazy..traumatising another puppy with a plane ride..why not go to the RSPCA, and help out a pound puppy?..actually, do the animal world a favour, and DON'T get another pet..she is beyond shameless..she seems to be rather narcissistic..has to control everything, constantly seeking attention (even though it's all from young kids)..omg, if I said what I really think of her, I'd be banned from posting here lol..already had 2 complaints (probably little legends reporting me)..if they kill this new puppy, their YT career may come to a halt..let's hope so, then the kids may have some sort of "normal" life..though I doubt it..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If the 23rd of July was when the new dog died, it is disgusting that they were posting photos of bubba on the 25th of July, acting as though the dog was still alive and well. Brooke and Justin need a slap in the face!! Your lives and your children’s lives are not a bleeping tv show - you don’t need to keep a pet’s death a secret to avoid sharing “spoilers” for the next episode or vlog!!! I literally cannot deal with these people anymore, used to love their wholesome content a couple of years back but they’ve really lost themselves and it’s sad to see all these lovely kids’ and pets’ lives turn to tit because of Brooke and Justin’s exploitation (yes, we used to cut Justin some slack but as much as I want to believe he has a good heart, he obviously doesn’t). I also worry for all the young impressionable children who watch their videos, to any parents out there whose child watches this family channel, please do your research! Your kids will be emotionally manipulated into confusing them standing up for what’s right with “not having a kind heart” and “being not nice”, as well as left with body image/eating issues - this family is a mess, and it’s terrible that they are dragging down so many children with them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If the 23rd of July was when the new dog died, it is disgusting that they were posting photos of bubba on the 25th of July, acting as though the dog was still alive and well. Brooke and Justin need a slap in the face!! Your lives and your children’s lives are not a bleeping tv show - you don’t need to keep a pet’s death a secret to avoid sharing “spoilers” for the next episode or vlog!!! I literally cannot deal with these people anymore, used to love their wholesome content a couple of years back but they’ve really lost themselves and it’s sad to see all these lovely kids’ and pets’ lives turn to tit because of Brooke and Justin’s exploitation (yes, we used to cut Justin some slack but as much as I want to believe he has a good heart, he obviously doesn’t). I also worry for all the young impressionable children who watch their videos, to any parents out there whose child watches this family channel, please do your research! Your kids will be emotionally manipulated into confusing them standing up for what’s right with “not having a kind heart” and “being not nice”, as well as left with body image/eating issues - this family is a mess, and it’s terrible that they are dragging down so many children with them!
100% agree..I think if some of the legends parents actually sat down and watched this debarckle of a family, they'd be horrified..these legends, staunchly defend everything the NN do, to the point they'll attack anyone who doesn't agree with them..they defend Brooke, they call the merch "fashion", which it isn't..if you call Biggy a spoilt brat, (which I have lol), they say "he's emotional"..these kids are so brainwashed..the vlog from a few days ago when they were playing beach games..a few commented about the NN having no friends..omg, the legends went off!..they all seem to think that the NN have friends they hang with when not filming..I call bullshit on that..you can see how far behind they are mentally and socially..what a miserable life..they say they're a normal family..very, bleeping far from it..I pity Sabre so much..she's obviously too scared to stand up for herself..16 going on 17, and,still playing childish games with her younger siblings..boy are they gonna need therapy later on..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My kids are tattlers in the making because they say what they see 🤣 If they knew how to they would probably report them to rspca themselves. It is good that they recognise the abuse and say how wrong it is but there will be many children who will think this is how families should function ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
100% agree..I think if some of the legends parents actually sat down and watched this debarckle of a family, they'd be horrified..these legends, staunchly defend everything the NN do, to the point they'll attack anyone who doesn't agree with them..they defend Brooke, they call the merch "fashion", which it isn't..if you call Biggy a spoilt brat, (which I have lol), they say "he's emotional"..these kids are so brainwashed..the vlog from a few days ago when they were playing beach games..a few commented about the NN having no friends..omg, the legends went off!..they all seem to think that the NN have friends they hang with when not filming..I call bullshit on that..you can see how far behind they are mentally and socially..what a miserable life..they say they're a normal family..very, bleeping far from it..I pity Sabre so much..she's obviously too scared to stand up for herself..16 going on 17, and,still playing childish games with her younger siblings..boy are they gonna need therapy later on..
Yeah it's very sad, they make excuse after excuse for them and Brooke acts all innocent. I'm sure she would love to know what I really think of her, how much I despise her, it's not enough to treat her kids like cash cows and take advantage of young naive minds, now she has to bring yet another innocent animal into it for more clicks. Justin either is a willing enabler or turns a blind eye to it all and just goes along with whatever but he's hardly innocent either. When will enough be enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The latest video when looking for ghosts, i'm sure they said that house was for Flizzy to move into. So that Queensland house is out of the window me thinks. Maybe they want to be closer to eachother....
I think this might be a strategic move for Flizzy. She is probably selling her house and temporarily moving into the "ghost house" so Justin can buy one for her in Queensland near the home which he, Brooke and the kids will be living in.

In the video they showed the full moon which was on the 23rd. They probably got the new dog a few days after that.
The full moon is a good hint, but my question was if you saw an exact date and you didn’t. Without it it’s only speculation of what seems possible and there are more hints in the vlog that can help pinpoint when it was filmed.

The moon was filmed blurry and Sabre said it was “almost the full moon”. That does not automatically mean the day of or the day before (23rd-24th). When you add in the other hints from the vlog, it could be a few days before the full moon, or even after. Hints: they say the heard the “ghost” and it was Sunday and says that was yesterday. If we are to believe them it is then filmed on a Monday. It’s also mentioned that the new dog is being picked up “on Friday”. As in later the same week? The 23rd was a Friday and if they were filming on a Friday, wouldn’t that be phrased as next Friday? Maybe. We have a very good time frame for this vlog, but not an exact date. If you add up all the hints, Monday the 19th is a possibility, or maybe the Monday after the full moon the 26th. But there is no fact it is the 23rd.

Since we also know they are usually more weeks behind on posting and not less and the last vlog seemed to be filmed July 12th, I would lean towards the 19th. But we don’t know. Maybe the next vlog will have an actual date that we can spot for when Bubba 2 arrived.

Sorry for that long rant, the end.

I was more interested in what date the new dog arrived compared to Bubba and when they posted those vlogs. Seems like the new dog might have arrived even before they told the world they had killed the first one. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also: they faked “sneaking into the house next door”, this “ghost hunt” is just as fake and clearly planned in advance. You don’t “hear something” one day, a Sunday, and then the next day they magically have ghost hunting equipment ordered from the internet hidden away lol. They are such bad actors.

They are out of ideas. Period. Making things up, vlogging just buying pets. Guinea pigs, dog, dog, dog death, lost pet, new dog - what will their new fad be once these pet props can’t generate views?! :cautious:
Yep, The "Sneaking into the house next door" and the "Ghost Hunt" videos are the same idea, just like the "Beach Games" vlog which they've done before, right down to the same games played. They really need to either quit for the welfare of the kids or at least restructure their "business"; as the kids age (and hopefully mentally and emotionally mature), phasing to interests in line with an older demographic in their mid-late teens and young adults in their early 20's. And hire some editors to get the workload off of their kids!

They need a 5-10 year plan. Put most of their current channels on ice and create new ones and revamp the "Norris Nuts" and "Gaming" channels. They could possibly do some reactions (other than Dhar Mann) to music, movies, games. They could actually split off their interests. Sockie could stream more mature games (she said she enjoys Horror movies, she might like zombie games such as Last of Us, Resident Evil, etc. depending on her level of comfort or parental ratings guide.) Sabre could focus on fashion/makeup/music/beach surfer/sports scene. Biggy could continue with Naz as the "Norris Nuts Duo" and vlog himself creating/mixing/remixing songs and music. Naz could focus on an art channel or other things another 10 year old child might be interested in. I don't advocate Disco or Charm replacing the older kids, but we know chances are that's going to happen.

Also, Sabre needs to visit their family CPA or get one real quick to ensure she and the other kids are getting a portion of the revenue generated placed in a trust fund for their future before it evaporates in a bad business deal by her parents. This became a bit of a long rant, so sorry for that.

• Heart
The full moon is a good hint, but my question was if you saw an exact date and you didn’t. Without it it’s only speculation of what seems possible and there are more hints in the vlog that can help pinpoint when it was filmed.

The moon was filmed blurry and Sabre said it was “almost the full moon”. That does not automatically mean the day of or the day before (23rd-24th). When you add in the other hints from the vlog, it could be a few days before the full moon, or even after. Hints: they say the heard the “ghost” and it was Sunday and says that was yesterday. If we are to believe them it is then filmed on a Monday. It’s also mentioned that the new dog is being picked up “on Friday”. As in later the same week? The 23rd was a Friday and if they were filming on a Friday, wouldn’t that be phrased as next Friday? Maybe. We have a very good time frame for this vlog, but not an exact date. If you add up all the hints, Monday the 19th is a possibility, or maybe the Monday after the full moon the 26th. But there is no fact it is the 23rd.

Since we also know they are usually more weeks behind on posting and not less and the last vlog seemed to be filmed July 12th, I would lean towards the 19th. But we don’t know. Maybe the next vlog will have an actual date that we can spot for when Bubba 2 arrived.

Sorry for that long rant, the end.

I was more interested in what date the new dog arrived compared to Bubba and when they posted those vlogs. Seems like the new dog might have arrived even before they told the world they had killed the first one. 😡
I think it was filmed on the 19th, (hopefully) Sabre knows moon phases and what they look like. Since the full moon was on the 24th it's before that. They went to the house on the 18th, so it means it's the 19th. They got the dog on the 23rd (Friday), let's hope it's safe.

I'd really like a video from Sabre just talking sbout how this Olympic stuff has affected her. I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling right now, knowing she has won against that ther skater before, and could have done it again. Personally, if I were her, I would have gone into such levels of depresion I wouldn't have been able to make videos for a long time. On a seperate note, the blue NN cardigan Sab designed was actually quite nice. Very subtle, and it looked stunning on her, as does everyhting she wears. She definetly has a future in design if sport doesnt work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sabre really doesnt have friends -like her siblings- although they sometimes pretend she has some.
she isnt allowed to date either .i really feel sorry for her.
but even if she had friends she would still have to participate in their silly games and challenges.
it is part of her job in the family business.
it more obvious now that she to old for this because of the successful growth hormone treatment. until recently she looked much younger than her real age.
she is finally looking like a teenager. perhaps finally looking like her real age.
i wonder how long she can keep participating. or want to.

Reactions: 6
sabre really doesnt have friends -like her siblings- although they sometimes pretend she has some.
she isnt allowed to date either .i really feel sorry for her.
but even if she had friends she would still have to participate in their silly games and challenges.
it is part of her job in the family business.
it more obvious now that she to old for this because of the successful growth hormone treatment. until recently she looked much younger than her real age.
she is finally looking like a teenager. perhaps finally looking like her real age.
i wonder how long she can keep participating. or want to.
btw its not actually true she has been spotted with friends recently surfing at the beach and she is dating someone too, i cant disclose this information but brooke told about this and there legends found whos that boy is, maybe she just didnt wanted to ruin the privacy or the relationship but yeah she has a boyfriend now.

idk about the other kids though but this info some legend told me who lives right next to them. Ps. they boy is a great match for her, they’ll make a cute couple

• Heart
Reactions: 4
btw its not actually true she has been spotted with friends recently surfing at the beach and she is dating someone too, i cant disclose this information but brooke told about this and there legends found whos that boy is, maybe she just didnt wanted to ruin the privacy or the relationship but yeah she has a boyfriend now.

idk about the other kids though but this info some legend told me who lives right next to them. Ps. they boy is a great match for her, they’ll make a cute couple
That is really interesting if true and not just a rumour. It would mean they are less isolated than they let on. Maybe now that she's older Sabre is finally being given more freedom. I always wondered if they made at least some friends surfing. But of course they would probably want to protect their identity and privacy as their channel is so large.

I can't imagine Sabre with a boyfriend though. Seeing as how Brooke didn't even let her talk to boys online not too long ago. Maybe the boy that was spotted was a family friend. I think if she does have a boyfriend it would be wise for them to not show him unless they both feel comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They have made 16 videos based around fidget toys.

They really need to start thinking of some new ideas or people are going to start getting bored of their content.

they probably meet other kids on the beach when they go to surf. thats not new.
sockies previous crush was a boy they meet there often.
i dont think they spend much time with them when they are on the beach and what is most important-they dont meet them anywhere else.
i dont think they would hide having friends for so long. other family channels dont do it.
they have been asked about ( and criticized) about their lack of friends for years.by their fans too. they dont really have a reason to hide having friends.
it is in their interest to show that they have friends.
when trying to decide if to move from newcastle on previous occasions they never mentioned friends as a reason to stay or as something they would miss. if they had friends-or close ones- that would be very strange.
when they finally decided recently to move friends were still not mentioned as something they would miss!
i also dont think sabre has a boyfriend yet.we know how strict brooke is on the issue. the girls are not allowed to date until they are 18 !

but recently brooke has told us that she is considering allowing sabre to meet a boy. sabre was anticipating it and was excited about it in the vlog
when the kid first meet Bubba.
so maybe now when she is older things may finally change a bit for sabre. we dont know if she will be allowed to date the boy. maybe just meet him.
if sabre really had a boyfriend she wouldnt be so happy about leaving newcastle.

• Heart
they probably meet other kids on the beach when they go to surf. thats not new.
sockies previous crush was a boy they meet there often.
i dont think they spend much time with them when they are on the beach and what is most important-they dont meet them anywhere else.
i dont think they would hide having friends for so long. other family channels dont do it.
they have been asked about ( and criticized) about their lack of friends for years.by their fans too. they dont really have a reason to hide having friends.
it is in their interest to show that they have friends.
when trying to decide if to move from newcastle on previous occasions they never mentioned friends as a reason to stay or as something they would miss. if they had friends-or close ones- that would be very strange.
when they finally decided recently to move friends were still not mentioned as something they would miss!
i also dont think sabre has a boyfriend yet.we know how strict brooke is on the issue. the girls are not allowed to date until they are 18 !

but recently brooke has told us that she is considering allowing sabre to meet a boy. sabre was anticipating it and was excited about it in the vlog
when the kid first meet Bubba.
so maybe now when she is older things may finally change a bit for sabre. we dont know if she will be allowed to date the boy. maybe just meet him.
if sabre really had a boyfriend she wouldnt be so happy about leaving newcastle.
uhm he doesnt live in Newcastle actually, he is somewhere they will go in future, and they definitely have friends but most of there friends are 30+ , which is pretty indicative of the type of humour and hobbies they got, (like they dont play videos games and do stuff like other kids of there age do)

I was just reading on some old newspaper that the kids got there intrest in surfing/skating from a neighbour /friend who use to take them to surfing and taking them for lunch with there mum, (btw Justin was busy competing in swimming 2007)
so maybe thats why these 4 kids doesnt really respect him much because, they never get to spend time with him ,
so basically this surfer dude/neighbour was there father figure who you use take care of them , im not making stuff i actually saw there old babies photos with this man. so he was like there dad.

I too would like to hear about sabres opinion on the olympics. She could have won a model.

And I am also intrigued about her friends and ‘boyfriend’ but obvs she won’t share about that haha

*she could have won a medal.

Can’t be easy for a 16 year old girl to know she gave up her dreams and watch someone she previously beat win an Olympic gold medal 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep
*she could have won a medal.

Can’t be easy for a 16 year old girl to know she gave up her dreams and watch someone she previously beat win an Olympic gold medal 😕
I've dropped out of things due to health reason before, and its the worst feeling when you know you could have achieved something you spent so long aiming for. I'm really glad she's found a new passion that she enjoys just as much that she can do without putting her health at risk. If the money from sabre's nn fashion went directly t her, I'd have totally bought some stuff, even if it doesnt suit my style at all, overwhelming advertising on the merch aside, her stuff is actually quite good. I've said this before but damn that blue cardigan is KILLER

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.