Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she is not really pushing it because she does not want to look like a bad mum when Sockie does need to get growth treatments. Maybe the doctor will figure out something isn't right and express concern that the diet is not adequate. I don't think Brooke would like that because she does not take criticism well and can't stand the thought of doing things differently that isn't her way.
Sockie may also have undergone the testing and they just didn't show it, which is perfectly fine. The last thing needed is another video released of the poor girl freaking out over a needle for everyone to see. I think if she has to take growth treatments it will be revealed sooner or later.

We don't really know the whole story obviously but I cringed when I saw Disco on the bed with the guinea pig. He was gentle with it, but still. It seems like they are far from careful with the animals. That, combined with Disco being in their cage and Naz losing one of them under the house were red flags to me as they obviously don't keep as close of an eye on their kids with the pets because that would never have been allowed in my home. They didn't even think to put the tiny puppy in a crate or a pen so of course something would happen to it. I guess this it's not outside the realm of possibility. I'm done giving them views though, and will not be watching the new puppy vlog. 😩
i also really hope that sockie has already undergone the testing,but i believe that if she had we would already know about it.
but maybe they are keeping the news for an upcoming vlog about the begining of the growth hormone treatment. i hope so.
i think that if brooke could film sockies hysterical reaction to the testing she would happily post it online.
the only thing that can stop her are hospital regulations about filming.
when sockie was at the doctor for the first time she underwent a blood test. it was very hard for her-but we couldnt see it because of the hospital
rules.
i will write a another post about why brooke isnt making sockie do the testing .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hope they planned everything better with this puppy. They do seem like they really love him so I hope they read more information on getting a little puppy and how the surroundings should be. It was still kind of soon, it needs weeks of preparation and thinking if they can really have a dog for its whole life (like 15 years).
The puppy is still too small to run around in the house, because there are 8 people in the house. It needs a place where it can grow for a couple of weeks and where they can take it out and put it back in and when he’s a little bigger then they can let it be everywhere. That’s probably what they didn’t do for Bubba.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was somewhat surprised with what Sabre said after a brief discussion on the new puppy as if it could be seen like their replacing Bubba.
“They do that with people, someone’s wife dies, they get another wife. It’s not that big a deal”

After almost choking on my coffee, I was like did she really say that? Yup, she sure did. That had to be the most lacking of empathy from someone so young I’ve ever heard. I love Sabre, but that was a really weird thing to say. Does she see living things as replaceable just like inanimate objects?

I also did get the sense she did not want to take part in the video, only having a couple of appearances, I bet she felt uncomfortable with the whole thing, and is consciously distancing herself from it all. Can’t say I blame her for that…. I mean come on, the praying over Bubba’s burial place was weird as hell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I was somewhat surprised with what Sabre said after a brief discussion on the new puppy as if it could be seen like their replacing Bubba.
“They do that with people, someone’s wife dies, they get another wife. It’s not that big a deal”

After almost choking on my coffee, I was like did she really say that? Yup, she sure did. That had to be the most lacking of empathy from someone so young I’ve ever heard. I love Sabre, but that was a really weird thing to say. Does she see living things as replaceable just like inanimate objects?

I also did get the sense she did not want to take part in the video, only having a couple of appearances, I bet she felt uncomfortable with the whole thing, and is consciously distancing herself from it all. Can’t say I blame her for that…. I mean come on, the praying over Bubba’s burial place was weird as hell.
i may or may not have literally screamed when she said that. no word of a lie. disgusting how their parents let them put certain things on youtube with how insensitive some things they say are!

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Naz actually looks healthy in this video. Compared to a year or so ago when we were very concerned as to how gaunt and skeletal her little body was. Hopefully they are being fed better?
she's such a pretty young girl. she would have an exceptionally bright future if Brooke and Justin let her make friends and do something other than produce content.

And of course, why wouldn't the "Norris Nuts" get a new puppy about 2 weeks after "Bubba" died, and from a puppy farm too? all they do there is breed and breed, and breed the elder dogs until they die. I personally know this from experience because I had t actually rescue a dog from the centre, anywho, Sockie and Biggy talk about how they feel like they're replacing the other dog, and they couldn't really tell their own parents how they felt? It seems like they always have to keep how they actually feel to themselves or they will be dubbed "unprofessional" its the mother whose done that, I honestly do feel bad for the kids, because as they grow up, they'll most likely have eating disorders and mental illnesses.. the mother is *way* to obsessed with fame and putting on an act for the camera. Back to the topic of the dog however, get a new dog by all means, because at the end of the day, it's just another way to get views, right Brooke? If they were actually gonna care for "winky" as they've named it, I would understand why they have gotten a new puppy after the death of Bubba. But they aren't, the next 5 blogs will be Justin and Brooke using the puppy for clout whilst the norris nuts have to go along with it, I sometimes think, do the norris nuts ever get sick of YouTube? I know if my parents were to fish for views and use me for subscribers I'd get sick of it pretty quick, but its normal to them, I mean since poor naz was 6 she had a camera shoved in her face, sabre was 9, now 16 and shes lived the main years of her childhood being followed around by cameras, and biggy, he has the behavioural issues of being a sore loser, and yet, a bad winner because of life on the camera, hes had to act like that, so it's his norm. Charm and Disco have literally had a camera in there face since the moment they were born. But, Brooke doesnt seem to mind right? She's getting money and can buy an amazing house, she doesn't really care about the kids, it's all a big act, they know it. Really hope they rebel. Everything and everyone in that house under the age of 18 is destined to have a crappy life and I'm just lost for words on why a family member like their grandparents are aunts haven't stepped in. The guinea pig thing, it was so dragged out and for what? So everyone would be extremely happy when she finally got one? And for Christ's sake, you blamed bubbas death on her? Justin stepped on it, dont make crappy excuses so people will feel had for you and give you money so you can feed off a dog farm and get a new one.

Exactly I get wanting to mourn your late pet, and making something to remember it, I mean, back in 2009 I made rocks for my cat, but the whole thing at the burial sight was weird and creepy, and to post it on youtube is even weirder. I have no issues with people visiting late family or pets but I think recording it makes so many people uncomfortable and realistically, they should've gave a warning.

The thing that Sabre said - as someone whose lost a family member, you can't just replace them! They dont just get a new wife, they try to to move on but even that can take years worth of therapy. It was just inconsiderate, really. Shes 16 and should know better - but her parents dont teach her anything to improve the behaviour, and shes so behind in the real world, if shes says something like that to someone she doesnt know - that's a blow to the head, most people dont take it lightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
uhm he doesnt live in Newcastle actually, he is somewhere they will go in future, and they definitely have friends but most of there friends are 30+ , which is pretty indicative of the type of humour and hobbies they got, (like they dont play videos games and do stuff like other kids of there age do)

I was just reading on some old newspaper that the kids got there intrest in surfing/skating from a neighbour /friend who use to take them to surfing and taking them for lunch with there mum, (btw Justin was busy competing in swimming 2007)
so maybe thats why these 4 kids doesnt really respect him much because, they never get to spend time with him ,
so basically this surfer dude/neighbour was there father figure who you use take care of them , im not making stuff i actually saw there old babies photos with this man. so he was like there dad.
You might not be making anything up but it sounds like you’re assuming a lot. Do you mean their parents friends are 30+? In 2007 sabre would’ve been 2, I don’t know when Justin stopped swimming but that can’t have effected their relationship much considering most of them weren’t born yet.

in the vlog brooke and justin imply("not the girl you probably expect") that sabre is not the girl they may allow to meet a boy!
coud it be sockie?
i dont believe they would let sockie meet a boy and not allow sabre.if sockie is allowed it probably after and because sabre was allowed to.
in a the vlog when they first meet Buuba sabre was anticipating and excited about meeting somebody-probably a boy.
but would brooke who is so strict about boys ( no boys and no dating until 18!) now allow both of the older girls to meet a boy(and perhaps to date)? and while sabre is 16.5 sockie is only 14.5 !
it is strange. but maybe they are not going to allow them to date-just meet .still seems strange to me.

and maybe they are talking about naz!!
then we wouldnt be talking about dating! so it is possible.
maybe we are talking about DMing ,not meeting in person.
i am confused and dont really know what to make of all this. maybe i missed something.
the vlog was very well planned ,well edited and well played!
i will write another post about it.

Reactions: 4
in the vlog brooke and justin imply("not the girl you probably expect") that sabre is not the girl they may allow to meet a boy!
coud it be sockie?
i dont believe they would let sockie meet a boy and not allow sabre.if sockie is allowed it probably after and because sabre was allowed to.
in a the vlog when they first meet Buuba sabre was anticipating and excited about meeting somebody-probably a boy.
but would brooke who is so strict about boys ( no boys and no dating until 18!) now allow both of the older girls to meet a boy(and perhaps to date)? and while sabre is 16.5 sockie is only 14.5 !
it is strange. but maybe they are not going to allow them to date-just meet .still seems strange to me.

and maybe they are talking about naz!!
then we wouldnt be talking about dating! so it is possible.
maybe we are talking about DMing ,not meeting in person.
i am confused and dont really know what to make of all this. maybe i missed something.
the vlog was very well planned ,well edited and well played!
i will write another post about it.
You do realise there probably isn’t even a boy. They are just trying to engage Legends to get more followers

You do realise there probably isn’t even a boy. They are just trying to engage Legends to get more followers
i believe there is a boy and they may use him for views.
and you are right about them trying to engage the legends for more followers and for more loyalty and more views.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but Naz seems more excited about the puppy, than when she got the guinea pigs..we don't really see her with them, and if we do, it's always Baz..I wonder if the novelty wore off already..it just goes to show, that the guinea pig story was done for content and views..they must be really lacking in content if they keep having to make videos about those fidget toys..poor Sabre, nearly 17 and having to sit there, and trade fidget toys with her younger siblings..it'll be interesting to see what they come up with now the whole state's in lockdown..they all can't go surfing together because of the 2 person exercise rule..I guess it's time for more cringey gaming videos, and challenges for a tiny piece of chocolate..

I think the girl is Sockie because in a tiktok a question was "Who can pull the most guys?" and Sockie was picked.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s easy to think Sabre is younger than she is because she still looks so childlike but she really is nearly 17 and doing things that a 10 yr old should find amusing. I don’t know where this ends for her… but surely it’s gotta be soon? Doesn’t she want to have privacy and a boyfriend and do the normal things a 17 year old does??

I also think there’s a bit of…. Like jealousy there? On brookes part, like she doesn’t want her kids to be known or successful for anything except the bubble she controls for them.

I too was a serious gymnast! It’s a small world! AIS represent unless you’re not Australian 😜
hey fellow gymnast! haha I love Australia but I'm American

Reactions: 2
You might not be making anything up but it sounds like you’re assuming a lot. Do you mean their parents friends are 30+? In 2007 sabre would’ve been 2, I don’t know when Justin stopped swimming but that can’t have effected their relationship much considering most of them weren’t born yet.
Im not aussming anything i heard these stories from a friend who use to go surfing with them, she/he told me that, and im specifically talking about sabre there, she just dont like him for some reason ,still do nt know what it is though,
and on the boy situation btw doesnt just brooke asked sabre about "dm" in that stupid fidget video??
so why it it sockie now?
she is trolling us or something? (the non legends)
btw this vlog was filmed at 23th july, she got the dog before even that hate. so she knew already what they are gonna do?

Talk about milking the fidget thing to death and constant reactions to Dhar Mann terribly acted videos, i'm not even a Youtuber and i have a billion ideas on content they could create. They do not seem to have any ideas at all, and to top it off Fidgets aren't even a thing anymore. Wasn't that a trend back in 2016-2017? I just don't get it.

Their latest Dhar Mann reaction with the "Stealing Mums Credit Card" was totally the dumbest tit i've ever seen. Apart from the awful acting, that's not how credit cards work. Giving someone a credit card does not give you the ability to use it. They have security pins for a reason.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Im not aussming anything i heard these stories from a friend who use to go surfing with them, she/he told me that, and im specifically talking about sabre there, she just dont like him for some reason ,still do nt know what it is though,
and on the boy situation btw doesnt just brooke asked sabre about "dm" in that stupid fidget video??
so why it it sockie now?
she is trolling us or something? (the non legends)
btw this vlog was filmed at 23th july, she got the dog before even that hate. so she knew already what they are gonna do?
I meant you’re assuming about this man being like their dad. Also you said their friends are 30+? Did you mean the parents or kids?

oh dear. the second-hand embarrassment I received from Sabre's "speaking Spanish cooking churros" video. this poor girl will never live that down

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.