Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I knew they shouldn't have gotten a dog! That is awful. Ugh. I even made like 4 comments. I had a feeling it wouldn't last anyway

Brooke, if you read here, maybe if you don't want people to talk and assume things don't share everything!

I feel bad for the kids and the poor little puppy but they really should have thought through getting a dog. Lesson learned i suppose.
If she didn't share it, people would be wondering what happened to the dog if it was absent from future vlogs. And if she lied about it, people would be accusatory. It's best they come out with it publicly. It sounds as though Justin accidentally either stepped or sat on the dog, which happens a lot with tiny dogs like that. When I was a kid my family of six had a small dog and we had to be wary of the dog's location all the time to avoid such an accident. Look before you sit.. be careful of where you place your feet. The dog lived a long life but went blind in her final years.. I was a teen by then but I still happened to accidentally kick her while just walking down the corridor. It probably would've been best if they didn't post ANY videos of the puppy, and maybe just brought it up later if the chose.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I truly believe it was an accident but I kinda expected that they weren’t going to keep the dog for a long time I get the impression that it happens in every YouTube family like the fizz family when they adopted a kitten and few days after it died

• Sad
Reactions: 6
this whole thing with the puppy has led me onto here.

I feel totally sick, first - the martyred "it wasn't anyone's fault." and the long winded explanation of Justin never wanting a dog (!?) like we give a tit.
Then when they spoke about the puppy in past tense, my insides went cold.
5 days. 5 bleeping days, in a house with at least 6 people who were more than capable of keeping an eye on her.
All the love and attention and videos (!!!) leading up to her arrival, then showing her off to the camera. Clearly that love didn't continue when itthey weren't actively earning money from her.

Whether it was indirect or not, it is 100% Brooke and Justin's fault that that puppy died. They killed her from neglect. My guess is no one was watching her and she fell down the steep stairs and snapped her back and/or neck. An incredibly terrifying, painful and slow death, for a baby.
I'm disgusted in them. I guarantee that this death was 100% preventable.I've always been annoyed at Brooke and Justin's clear lack of intelligence and education, esp considering their kids follow suit, but to be so empty-headed about looking after a puppy. There's absolutely no excuse.

Let's not forget how quickly those puppies were being purchased in the previous (monetised) vlogs, they robbed that baby of a life with a family that could look after her properly. All good though, one of those videos would have earned them back the money they used purchasing the puppy, whose life they ended.

duck you Brooke and Justin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Having a puppy is like having a baby. They need to be watched at all times. There’s enough people in that house that one or two of them could have spent time with her in an enclosed and safe space.

That they’ve potentially made 1000s out of a puppy they “killed” makes me sick. They couldn’t keep her safe for more than 5 days. 5 days. They don’t deserve a houseplant.

this whole thing with the puppy has led me onto here.

I feel totally sick, first - the martyred "it wasn't anyone's fault." and the long winded explanation of Justin never wanting a dog (!?) like we give a tit.
Then when they spoke about the puppy in past tense, my insides went cold.
5 days. 5 bleeping days, in a house with at least 6 people who were more than capable of keeping an eye on her.
All the love and attention and videos (!!!) leading up to her arrival, then showing her off to the camera. Clearly that love didn't continue when itthey weren't actively earning money from her.

Whether it was indirect or not, it is 100% Brooke and Justin's fault that that puppy died. They killed her from neglect. My guess is no one was watching her and she fell down the steep stairs and snapped her back and/or neck. An incredibly terrifying, painful and slow death, for a baby.
I'm disgusted in them. I guarantee that this death was 100% preventable.I've always been annoyed at Brooke and Justin's clear lack of intelligence and education, esp considering their kids follow suit, but to be so empty-headed about looking after a puppy. There's absolutely no excuse.

Let's not forget how quickly those puppies were being purchased in the previous (monetised) vlogs, they robbed that baby of a life with a family that could look after her properly. All good though, one of those videos would have earned them back the money they used purchasing the puppy, who's life they ended.

duck you Brooke and Justin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I truly believe it was an accident but I kinda expected that they weren’t going to keep the dog for a long time I get the impression that it happens in every YouTube family like the fizz family when they adopted a kitten and few days after it died

and that makes it okay? that's a really crappy justification to give someone who just caused the death of a puppy they had for five days. By your logic, youtubers can just kill their pets without moral consequence? K. duck you, too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
i feel sick with this honestly. they should of at least said something less explicit but i mostly feel for the kids. sockie already looks after the younger two enough and was unsure on having the puppy, sabre didn't want it at all, biggy and naz did but they are a lot younger. for them to see that is horrific including having sockie hold the puppy when it was dying.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That was a really hard video to watch!

As someone who has had pets their whole life and has experienced the death of pets I really do feel for them. Not only was it traumatic for them but that poor little puppy passed away before its life had even started and it sounded like it was a awful death!

I don't agree with them monetising any of the puppy related videos at all! This isn't a money making opportunity!

However I can understand why they wanted to share what had happened because as creators they have always been very open and honest about a lot of things happening in their life.

One video about the situation would have been enough. There was no need to put out multiple different videos about getting the puppy when they knew what happened in the end. That's pretty low!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If she didn't share it, people would be wondering what happened to the dog if it was absent from future vlogs. And if she lied about it, people would be accusatory. It's best they come out with it publicly. It sounds as though Justin accidentally either stepped or sat on the dog, which happens a lot with tiny dogs like that. When I was a kid my family of six had a small dog and we had to be wary of the dog's location all the time to avoid such an accident. Look before you sit.. be careful of where you place your feet. The dog lived a long life but went blind in her final years.. I was a teen by then but I still happened to accidentally kick her while just walking down the corridor. It probably would've been best if they didn't post ANY videos of the puppy, and maybe just brought it up later if the chose.
Yes, that's what I meant in the context. They clearly put out the puppy vlogs after it had died! :sick:

They are all about the money. They are so fame-hungry it makes me sick.

And the way they came out with what happened was very uncomfortable. They clearly want sympathy when they don't deserve any. To tell kids not to watch before asking their parents bin the beginning is definitely going to lead to them watching it anyway.

They shouldn't have bought a dog in the first place, they clearly did zero research. With the guinea pigs they didn't know a lot about it either, it was their child legends that were the ones to tell them they need two because one gets lonely. And who was watching Naz when she took them out? It wasn't out of possibility that something would happen with that dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
and that makes it okay? that's a really crappy justification to give someone who just caused the death of a puppy they had for five days. By your logic, youtubers can just kill their pets without moral consequence? K. duck you, too.
I never said that I’m saying all the YouTube families I’ve seen that adopted an animal then died few days after it’s just frustrating and sad. Sorry that I expressed it badly but you didn’t need to go that far telling me to duck off

• Heart
Yes, that's what I meant in the context. They clearly put out the puppy vlogs after it had died! :sick:

They are all about the money. They are so fame-hungry it makes me sick.

And the way they came out with what happened was very uncomfortable. They clearly want sympathy when they don't deserve any. To tell kids not to watch before asking their parents bin the beginning is definitely going to lead to them watching it anyway.

They shouldn't have bought a dog in the first place, they clearly did zero research. With the guinea pigs they didn't know a lot about it either, it was their child legends that were the ones to tell them they need two because one gets lonely. And who was watching Naz when she took them out? It wasn't out of possibility that something would happen with that dog.
Honestly Brooke and Justin displayed a clear lack of forward thinking and just absolute stupidity. I hate hate hate how they seem to make a lot of important decisions spontaneously, they just bought a puppy on a whim without doing adequate research. Any intelligent parent would realise getting a puppy when you have 6 kids who work full time in a tiny house and are about to move is a terrible idea. With her size they should have bought a crate of pen to keep her in to prevent this kind of accident, even a simple google search could have prepared them better. This isn’t the first time they have shown how they don’t actually think about anything deeply- buying a €5 million house in QS - realised less than a year later that it would take too long to renovate! Why they didn’t think about this before is beyond me. Or even just having another kid, the decision was made without logic, Brooke just felt like having more which caused major issues as they didn’t have a big enough house.
I hope they learn to stop being selfish after this, and realise that their choices have major impacts, and their choice to buy a puppy when it was not a right fit for their family has caused this innocent puppy to die.
This was a preventable death and blame lies solely with Brooke and Justin

Reactions: 8
Justin stepped on the puppy?? ok
but why the duck you made a series of videos about the puppy, when you knew he already died because we know brooke the vlogs were filmed btw 12 to 14 june and it died 5 days later, plus if you’re really feeling the grief i hope you demonitze those videos,

feeling sick how low there getting to stay relevant
why you even get a a dog if half of your family saying they wont look after it,
i Wont these answers from gothic black hair looking witch named brooke , she really getting on my nerves i really dislike her facee ughh

• Heart
When I realised they’d edited and uploaded those last 2 videos about the kids meeting the dog etc once it had already passed I was like why the duck did they proceed to upload them?

Bc of the views and the money!

unbelievable, they should have kept something like this private. Fair enough if they uploaded those videos before the dog died then obvs it would be normal to do an update video to inform us… but posting them after the poor dog died and making money from them does not sit right with me at all. :(

• Heart
This family isn't fit to have animals, especially young and untrained ones that need full attention all the time.It seems they are very busy with Youtube and just don't have the basic skills to take care of them. First, they lost the guinea pig under the house, and now the dog... what happened to the dog anyway? i didn't watch the vid full out but did they say exactly what happened?

Reactions: 9
This family isn't fit to have animals, especially young and untrained ones that need full attention all the time.It seems they are very busy with Youtube and just don't have the basic skills to take care of them. First, they lost the guinea pig under the house, and now the dog... what happened to the dog anyway? i didn't watch the vid full out but did they say exactly what happened?
They try and make out it was no ones fault for the whole video but continue to go on about how it was Justin’s fault but then it wasn’t Justin’s fault… but he caused it mainly. the puppy or Justin were in the ‘wrong place at the wrong time’… Tragic accident etc etc. Basically died instantly.
Assuming he must’ve stepped on it/ fallen on it/ dropped something on it.

Reactions: 13
Now I’m just scared about the possibility of them getting another animal they’re really not ready for as a ‘replacement’. Biggy has hinted several times in the last few vlogs how much he wants a cat/kitten, and i just hope Brooke and Justin see sense enough to not go through with that

Reactions: 9
Now I’m just scared about the possibility of them getting another animal they’re really not ready for as a ‘replacement’. Biggy has hinted several times in the last few vlogs how much he wants a cat/kitten, and i just hope Brooke and Justin see sense enough to not go through with that
Hmmm, I think we’ve established Brooke and Justin don’t have much sense 😂

• Sad
Maybe the puppy escaped and got hit by a car. They wouldn’t want to admit to potentially losing two pets in such a short time frame. It did cross my mind that they got a pet for the views and then sold it on or not kept it too and said something happened to her.

Hmmm, I think we’ve established Brooke and Justin don’t have much sense 😂
btw brooke saying this is 2 weeks later like wtf😂, we already saw on the cooking you filmed that on 27 june, and norris nuts do stuff was filmed in between these times to , No one twisting your words , your yourself twisted

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why they published the first two videos knowing the fate of the poor little puppy.

Everything for them is just for views and this proves it.

That warning they put at the start of the video too, saying go and ask your parents etc. That's just going to make children of a YouTube watching age want to watch it more and if they think their parents may not let them watch it they're not going to tell their parents first!!

Also, if they don't want people to speculate and make up story's there's alot of other ways they could have dealt with this scenario. I.e. Not post about the puppy at all, from the start. They could have also told the story of what happened with the puppy but in a delicate way, for example 'Justin tripped over the puppy in the middle of the night when it was dark'. Instead of just saying that Justin caused the death of the puppy, but then making it look so dodgy by all of the weird language they used, which obviously made them look so guilty. I too don't think the puppy was intentionally injured, however I have spent the best part of two years watching Norris Nuts with my son, so I'd like to think Im pretty sure none of them would intentionally injure an animal. However it wasn't so long ago Nas 'accidentally' lost one of the guinea pigs under the house, and instead of all of them put their full concentration into trying to catch the poor thing, they were filming it for content!!!

I do think Brooke is the main instigator regarding content and what to use for content and when to film. I think they should have definitely just deleted all of the puppy content, I just don't think it's very... I can't think of the correct word to describe it so I'll use classy!!

Sorry for the rant, it's been a long time coming from me for The Norris Nuts!! Poor little Bubba x
I almost think that Brooke and Justin are sociopaths or just don’t care that much about the life of a living creature. Absolutely atrocious that they’d still use these videos for views when a living creature died from it, AND this will probably deeply sadden their YOUNG audience and their smaller adult audience too! HOW DARE THEY

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Naz. She is clearly a huge genuine animal lover surrounded by her family who only see animals as content and views. I hope she’s okay and dealing with the loss as best as she can. I can imagine Sabre making sly comments about never wanting the dog anyway. Naz seems to really care and love things deeply so I think this will have effected her the most ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.