Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with these guys is that they have become boring... I used to really enjoy their videos in the beginning especially their vlog style ones even the Norris Nuts do stuff videos were fun with all the twin telepathy challenges and that kind of thing.

Now the majority of their content revolves around gaming, I just don't think as many people are interested in watching them play videos games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Im glad to see sabre has found something to do by herself and has started going to the gym in the new video. There was also a clip of her driving so that’s good that she’s getting practice in, without them having to make a massive deal and a video on it.

But they kinda dragged out the video to only talk about the doctors results in the last minute of the video 😂

Reactions: 14
did anyones else hear biggy swearing whilst surfing in their new video, it was so funny how they bleeped it out😂

Reactions: 8
Now they’re going to post two videos per week on their main channel and they also have the gaming channel, Norris Nuts do stuff, Norris nuts clips and Norris nuts cooking it seems really stressful...

I get that it’s a lot of fun for them and that they enjoy doing it but it’s so much. Their life is already so full with six children and all the other stuff that’s going on in their life every day.

Maybe I’m overreacting but it seems weird to me that they have “editing days”. They should get to spend their days like they want to and even if they’re not forced to do anything- there should be no editing days.

Reactions: 11
Now they’re going to post two videos per week on their main channel and they also have the gaming channel, Norris Nuts do stuff, Norris nuts clips and Norris nuts cooking it seems really stressful...

I get that it’s a lot of fun for them and that they enjoy doing it but it’s so much. Their life is already so full with six children and all the other stuff that’s going on in their life every day.

Maybe I’m overreacting but it seems weird to me that they have “editing days”. They should get to spend their days like they want to and even if they’re not forced to do anything- there should be no editing days.
they should go back to posting one or two videos a week and not this extra rubbish

Reactions: 4
What really disturbs me is how it seems the only thing allowed to be shown on the television is their YouTube videos, so therefore not allowed to watch any normal television.

Almost like Brooke and Justin are running a cult and they are trying to keep them trapped away from the outside world.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What really disturbs me is how it seems the only thing allowed to be shown on the television is their YouTube videos, so therefore not allowed to watch any normal television.

Almost like Brooke and Justin are running a cult and they are trying to keep them trapped away from the outside world.
Well Sockie mentioned she liked horror movies I think, and they’ve read/seen Harry Potter and they talk about who they’ve watched on tiktok and youtube, etc, so idk about that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

ESP to disco and charm. Their favorite character is biggy the policeman and that's concerning.

Im glad to see sabre has found something to do by herself and has started going to the gym in the new video. There was also a clip of her driving so that’s good that she’s getting practice in, without them having to make a massive deal and a video on it.

But they kinda dragged out the video to only talk about the doctors results in the last minute of the video 😂
I saw a pic of her yesterday in a crop top and her abs are looking ripped. The gym is paying off already. On that note, she shouldn't fret about comparing herself to other girls and trying to fit in with the current social norm of 'big boobs and booty' and just focus on what she can do to change her body to make herself happy, not others. She has a fine athletic build, though a bit on the thin side, but weights/resistance training on top of her aerobic should fill her out with good muscle tone *as long as she balances it with a healthy diet* by increasing her intake of protein rich foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It’s almost as if they edit as much as a ‘normal’ child attends school. We have “school days”, whereas they have “editing days”, which is highly concerning if you ask me

ESP to disco and charm. Their favorite character is biggy the policeman and that's concerning.
Agreed. There are so many different characters from cartoons, movies, shows that are commonly favoured or liked by children his age. I'm not saying they should like those characters but them favouring biggy the policeman is odd and it suggests that they don't watch other shows or films.

Reactions: 5
Okay i know this is a little far back but honestly Sockie not knowing her middle name at the age of 10/11 seriously I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows their middle name by then

Reactions: 7
Okay i know this is a little far back but honestly Sockie not knowing her middle name at the age of 10/11 seriously I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows their middle name by then
She still doesnt know it? Every vlog that the talk about their middle names she keeps forgetting...

Reactions: 3
She still doesnt know it? Every vlog that the talk about their middle names she keeps forgetting...
They all don’t know their siblings middle names! Didn’t they have to call Justin to ask him if Charm has a middle name?
I think it’s weird since her birth wasn’t that long ago...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.