Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in their recent cooking video Biggy didn’t know what an apron was called...

I was actually surprised in the Naz 24hr guinea pig video when somebody else came up to use the pool the NN moved. Biggy was annoyed about it and Sockie said something along the lines of that it’s a public pool and we can’t stop people from using it. Perhaps they are not quite an obnoxious as we think when the cameras are not around.
I haven’t watched the video yet but I would assume that the NN would behave awkwardly around other children due to their lack of social skills. From what we know, they have been homeschooled their entire lives and barely participate in extracurricular activities including other children, meaning they haven’t been able to develop or hone any social skills. I get some kids are shy but I find being in a group and moving away from a public pool because other people are using it to be a bit concerning, I would understand the intimidation if it was just one of them alone but it wasn’t.

Reactions: 5
T
I haven’t watched the video yet but I would assume that the NN would behave awkwardly around other children due to their lack of social skills. From what we know, they have been homeschooled their entire lives and barely participate in extracurricular activities including other children, meaning they haven’t been able to develop or hone any social skills. I get some kids are shy but I find being in a group and moving away from a public pool because other people are using it to be a bit concerning, I would understand the intimidation if it was just one of them alone but it wasn’t.
They were standing next to the pool lane setting up their cameras etc ready to film. Somebody came up and asked if they could swim in the lane and Sockie said yes they could. Then Biggy got annoyed because he had a ‘really good’ shot set up etc. So it might have been less about intimidation and more that they needed an empty swimming lane so they could film without getting in other peoples way.

Reactions: 6
T

They were standing next to the pool lane setting up their cameras etc ready to film. Somebody came up and asked if they could swim in the lane and Sockie said yes they could. Then Biggy got annoyed because he had a ‘really good’ shot set up etc. So it might have been less about intimidation and more that they needed an empty swimming lane so they could film without getting in other peoples way.
Ohhhh yes that makes sense sorry I misunderstood

Just watched the most recent video though and it was clickbait :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also mad about the skateboard competition - Naz had points deducted for not finishing but Sabre didn’t finish either, not to mention Naz’s skateboard was so much better than everyone else’s IMO

WHO in the literal duck is going to pay £54 for a pair of crappy cheaply made pyjamas which cost them all £5 to make? Like seriously It has the smallest NN logo ever? I am so bleeping confused why someone would actually sell that for 50 quid?
It’s Gullible little legends who are buying that tit

Reactions: 4
Why do you think there are so many knock-offs being made, that Brooke like$ to warn the legend$ about?
Can't go $tealing their $cam away.
I am an adult so I’m not their demographic obviously but if I was a kid I could imagine wanting a backpack, notebook or a drink bottle or something perhaps. Maybe even a hoodie with their logo on it but not entire outfits etc.

Reactions: 3
i am not really new here.
until recently wrote on this forum as " new" .
in the recent vlog about sockie s medical problems brooke was right at the end and sockie agreed with her.
there is no point in postponing the test and the treatment just because sockie is frightened of it.
she shouldnt start too late like sabre (brooke said).
she should do the test and begin treatment as soon as possible
if she begins now she will be much taller (and taller than sabre) and in advanced puberty when she reaches sabre s age.
if she and sabre really have the same problem sabre s successful treatment should be very encouraging for sockie.
it will be much harder for her than for sabre.

Reactions: 8
Coming up on three vlogs to buy a guinea pig. How many more will they need?
  1. Bring Naz to the pet store to choose and purchase
  2. Naz loses guinea pig in pet store while cuddling it, chase ensues.
  3. Guinea pig burrows under car seats on way home. More hide and seek.
  4. Justin brings car to mechanic shop to disassemble dashboard and retrieve guinea pig.
  5. Guinea pig is finally home for 20 minutes left of the 24 hour limit.
  6. Disco hides guinea pig.
  7. Crappy Nuts force Naz along, in tears, back to the pet store to return the guinea pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lmao so true also Justin actually is downtrodden , he explained himself very well in that vlog,
Apparently sabre is on brookes side because sabre edited that vlog.and she edited out those parts when brooke was arguing and left some clips in to make justin look stupid.
classic narcissist move there by sabre and brooke

New member here...I was a long time lurker here since thread #2 started...till I had the courage to actually create an account and post lol:cool:

Anyways.
I will give opinions on each NN:

Sabre: Glad she's growing up...I am also pleased that they didn't milk getting her period as it is a private matter....
I am happy she is becoming more mature..
i.e doing more mature tiktok dances, mature with clothing styles, etc..
Can't hide it but she is my favourite Norris nut ;)
And getting her driving license must be a big accomplishment for someone who has struggled with growing up (due to her condition)
But she does act immature at some instances like screaming at malls, etc... for someone who is 16.
It does make me a little sad that she is insecure about her body and how she looks (I know she is at this stage where most teenagers get insecure about their appearances) but she doesn't have to compare herself to other teens such as Kenzie Ziegler, Charli D'amelio, etc.. She is beautiful just the way she is ;)

Sockie: I don't like her that much but I admire her for being responsible after Disco and Charm...I am glad she has a hobby that she is slowly getting better at (cooking)...
I am also curious If she has the same condition as Sabre, I wonder how will she handle it...
(Don't get me wrong I know that she won't handle it well due to her fear of needles) but obvs she will have to get used to it if she has the same condition as Sabre...

Biggy: Well his memes are a bit enjoyable sometimes but they start to get repetitive and a bit too much... and he needs to stop screaming 'STAY SHRIMPY' out of the car window like dude don't embarrass yourself like that...
I remember he used to be the underrated Norris nut who would always get penalized in challenges but now he seems like he gets the most attention out of all the Norris nuts...
And he is a bit annoying sometimes (I am sorry if this was offensive ;(
but it is true...

Naz: the underdog who rarely gets attention since she is the youngest Norris nut but I am really happy that she finally got the guinea pig she has been wanting for YEARS!!! She is incredible at art...
I wish she could take art classes and same thing goes for Sockie (cooking classes)
She is very loyal and kind and I like her personality...she has matured a lot just like Sabre so yeah..

Disco: tbh his name is unusual but got used to it...glad he is getting better at speech..he is also a cutie pie...

Charm: Too cute to exist... 😄

Other remarks:
1.No surprise that they react strangely over just a bite of a chocolate egg or a piece of candy...
Brooke and Justin are very strict over food intake and stuff I get it they want their children to be healthy but this is just too much of control over food..
No snacks in the day is just beyond me...like seriously Brooke and Justin really??

2.Relieved to learn they still skate and surf...

3. They still promote their merch at the beginning of each video and their game on the beginning of each gaming video.

4.Their merch is overpriced ;(

5. I am pleased to learn Sockie came clean about no longer being vegetarian/vegan.

And yeah this is pretty much it...
I realised that I used 'glad' like a billion times on this post alone so bear with me tattlers ._.

• Heart
lmao so true also Justin actually is downtrodden , he explained himself very well in that vlog,
Apparently sabre is on brookes side because sabre edited that vlog.and she edited out those parts when brooke was arguing and left some clips in to make justin look stupid.
classic narcissist move there by sabre and brooke
I’m a bit confused - could you please elaborate on this? Is this referring to rumours of Justin and Brooke breaking up?

Reactions: 2
Could they have dragged out the surprising Naz with guinea pigs any more? The whole getting Naz to do laundry and hiding the food in there felt quite staged and dragged out. All the cuts between her dancing around and Brooke talking about how annoying it was that she wasn’t doing anything. She could’ve shouted to Naz and told her to hurry up, in a normal way any parent would who’s trying to get their kids to do some housework. They clearly let her just carry on to drag out the suspension. I’m glad Brooke said it’d be nicer to take Naz to choose them herself, but they’re clearly dragging this out to get their views up. Personally I haven’t watched them for ages but did want to see Naz getting her guinea pigs finally, and recon quite a few people will be doing the same. However, once they go back the same old challenges and pranks their views will drop again.

• Wow
Could they have dragged out the surprising Naz with guinea pigs any more? The whole getting Naz to do laundry and hiding the food in there felt quite staged and dragged out. All the cuts between her dancing around and Brooke talking about how annoying it was that she wasn’t doing anything. She could’ve shouted to Naz and told her to hurry up, in a normal way any parent would who’s trying to get their kids to do some housework. They clearly let her just carry on to drag out the suspension. I’m glad Brooke said it’d be nicer to take Naz to choose them herself, but they’re clearly dragging this out to get their views up. Personally I haven’t watched them for ages but did want to see Naz getting her guinea pigs finally, and recon quite a few people will be doing the same. However, once they go back the same old challenges and pranks their views will drop again.
I Completely agree, vlogs I think? And I haven't seen Naz hold a guinea pig? I am not sticking around to watch a 20 part series they could of packed all that in one vlog.
And are we completely sure they've done their research or has a 10 year old just gone and asked a for a few years I WANT A GPIG and has not researched, Good enclosures that they need a buddy or a few more, what they even eat? what should you put in enclosures? (This is an extremely important one as I used to own a few pets and One of my lizards could of potentially passed away since there was sand in their enclosure which they could possibly digest, He didn't die thank god) And where to put the enclosure army friends have said that if you leave bunnies outside they have a more potential risk of getting eaten by a fox or something not entirely sure about a guinea pig. I have just realised this comment sounds incredibly childish word choice wise but I hope you get the gist :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else have concerns about Naz actually getting a Guinea pig?

They couldn't even look after a fish properly, they were under feeding it!

They literally don't seem to know anything about Guinea pigs. We currently have 4 guinea pigs and all together we have had 11 guinea pigs as a family. A lot of stuff goes into looking after them and caring for them. You can't just buy a cage and put them in there with some food and water and leave them to it.

I am finally fed up with this family but felt I needed to get some things out before I move on.

These kids aren’t allowed to watch more than an hour of YouTube, but their whole lives revolve around YouTube and they are allowed to spend hours and hours making and editing videos for their multiple channels, rather than work on furthering their education and learning any kind of practical life skills. Sockie has her cooking, but it would benefit her immensely to actually taking cooking classes and learn kitchen safety (and that goes for all of them).

Brooke and Justin are setting them up for failure and having poor health and bad diets as adults. No, the parents aren’t controlling because the children have no self control. They have no self control BECAUSE of how controlling the parents are. It’s up to the parents to TEACH self control. They are not little children, two of them are teenagers with Sabre turning 18 in a year and a half, and Biggy a year from being teenager. There is no reason for them to regulate their diets that much, they should be able to do that for themselves. Why buy cookies if you don’t allow your kids to go into the kitchen and get one? If you’re so afraid of them overeating junk food, maybe actually let them have it without having to ask every now and then and without being in your eyesight and make sure they eat enough real food?

I’ve literally seen Brooke chastise Sabre for eating a few skittles when she wasn’t looking and tell Biggy he was only allowed to have a single bite of a donut. They binge on crap food for content, have horrible diets of microwave meals and takeaway because Brooke or Justin never cook, and one of them, now potentially two of them (as there is a high chance of Sockie also ending up having to also take growth hormones just like Sabre seeing as she is barely on the growth chart and seems to have stopped growing), have growth issues which makes their lack of nutrition even worse.

Now Naz begged for a guinea big for years, and although I’m glad she’s finally going to get some, I also hope they can actually take care of them because they actually need a lot of care, they’re not just cute things to cuddle with and put a camera in front of. It really seems like they’re going to drag it out as much as possible for content and we know Brooke and Justin didn’t decide to get one simply out of the goodness of their heart and because they want to reward Naz, no it was their “legend army” badgering them about it for weeks in the comments plus that they were running out of content.

• Heart
They've already made 3 videos in a row about the guinea pigs, I wonder how many more there will be about it, Naz goes to the pet shop, Naz brings the guinea pigs home, Naz names the guinea pigs etc. I'm glad Naz is finally getting the Guinea pigs but I really hope they are all able to properly care for them. In the video where she swims to get the guinea pig for 24 hours, Naz asks if she gets to sleep with the guinea pig and it showed a picture of her and guinea pigs on a bed, I don't know if she meant would she keep the guinea pigs overnight or if she actually meant could the guinea pigs sleep in the bed. I hope they've done their research.

They've already made 3 videos in a row about the guinea pigs, I wonder how many more there will be about it, Naz goes to the pet shop, Naz brings the guinea pigs home, Naz names the guinea pigs etc. I'm glad Naz is finally getting the Guinea pigs but I really hope they are all able to properly care for them. In the video where she swims to get the guinea pig for 24 hours, Naz asks if she gets to sleep with the guinea pig and it showed a picture of her and guinea pigs on a bed, I don't know if she meant would she keep the guinea pigs overnight or if she actually meant could the guinea pigs sleep in the bed. I hope they've done their research.
next few vlogs 🤣
1- Naz going to the pet shop but they go surfing or skating first and then it’s like in the last few minutes of the vlog she actually goes and chooses 2.
2- Bringing the guinea pigs home and a challenge to see who can design the best enclosure for them.
3- a challenge to see who gets to name them.
4- (a norris nuts clip video of how Naz looks after them).
-a few vlogs later, saying goodbye to the guinea pigs forever- we have decided to give the guinea pigs away as it is too hard to look after them.
I really hope they have done their research and the guinea pigs are well looked after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wait for the "bunny meets, and gets jealous of the guinea pigs" vlog..lol..sorry, had to say it 😁..I just hope they are properly taken care of, and not just a prop to increase the views from the little legends.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep they even asked the legends if they wanted one main vlog a week or two, but so far the two vlogs have just been crappy guinea pig videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.