Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they even asked the legends if they wanted one main vlog a week or two, but so far the two vlogs have just been crappy guinea pig videos.
It like asking the tweens. Would you like a sweetie now or two sweeties later. They are kiddies. They want it all and they want it now. Tallebudgera

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else have concerns about Naz actually getting a Guinea pig?

They couldn't even look after a fish properly, they were under feeding it!

They literally don't seem to know anything about Guinea pigs. We currently have 4 guinea pigs and all together we have had 11 guinea pigs as a family. A lot of stuff goes into looking after them and caring for them. You can't just buy a cage and put them in there with some food and water and leave them to it.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU UNDERFEED A FISH?!?!!?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
HOW THE HELL DO YOU UNDERFEED A FISH?!?!!?
She gave it one flake a day. I had a beta fish and would give it a couple of flakes. Plus, I don’t think she actually crushed the flakes into little crumbs like you’re meant to because otherwise the fish can’t really eat it and it dissolves into the water messing with the levels. Having a fish is actually quite a big responsibility if you actually want it to live a long and happy life.
Hopefully now Naz is a bit older and matured a bit she’ll take better care of her guinea pigs. Although I’m not sure they should keep them outside seeing as Australia is home to quite a few nasty animals.

Reactions: 7
poor sockie!
inthe last vlog she immediately broke down and began to cry when she thought she would have to take one shot.
how will she cope with a 3 hour test and growth hormone treatment that consists of daily shots to the stomach for about 2 years?!
it will be very very hard for her.much much more harder than for sabre.
and i dont think she will be able to do the shots by herself like sabre.
i hope they dont show us much of it.
it will be hard to see.
i hope they respect sockie s privacy. views and money are not the most important consideration.
but knowing them they probably wont.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They Probably have never heard of this line from RSPCA since they are not british but I think it's a really good saying for when someone wants a pet, this doesn't say guinea pig it says dog but I think you understand what I mean

' A dog's for life, not just for christmas'

Are we completely sure in a few years she's not just going to lose interest and neglect it? I just want to openly say this: If so and so guinea pig dies not naturally of old age but of underfeeding, is there sanctions in place? Because in the Uk if you seriously neglect a pet or it dies from underfeeding, you can get banned from owning pets? Do they do this in Australia? I am not sure? But I'm surprised even the fish wasn't noticed by anyone that they were seriously blindly abusing and neglecting it to the point of death :( It's absolutely horrifying to think of

Reactions: 6
They Probably have never heard of this line from RSPCA since they are not british but I think it's a really good saying for when someone wants a pet, this doesn't say guinea pig it says dog but I think you understand what I mean

' A dog's for life, not just for christmas'

Are we completely sure in a few years she's not just going to lose interest and neglect it? I just want to openly say this: If so and so guinea pig dies not naturally of old age but of underfeeding, is there sanctions in place? Because in the Uk if you seriously neglect a pet or it dies from underfeeding, you can get banned from owning pets? Do they do this in Australia? I am not sure? But I'm surprised even the fish wasn't noticed by anyone that they were seriously blindly abusing and neglecting it to the point of death :( It's absolutely horrifying to think of
We have RSPCA in Australia but to be honest I don’t think they advocate very strongly for fish. It is usually dogs that are matted and covered in fleas etc. Hopefully the NN are able to look after their guinea pigs appropriately. I think because they don’t have any pets and from what we see they don’t really have much to do with animals in general I think they have unrealistic expectations about what pets are, like Naz thinking the guinea pig will just sleep in her bed.

Maybe if naz sleeps with her guinea pigs we will soon have Cuy al Horno & Cuy chactado on the NN cooks channel. Followed by a visit from the RSPCA.

sabre has began to go to the gym.
i am glad sabre is finally is finally doing something on her own outside home.
we never see the kids do anything on their own outside their home.
they almost never leave the home without a sibling/siblings and always witn a parent!
so i hope sabre was allowed (and encouraged) to go to the gym by herself, stay there alone, and return home by herself.
she is 16-its time she was allowed to be more independent.
all the other kids should also be alowwed more freedom and independence.
the kids are super-controled and super monitored by brooke for some irrational crazy reason.
its really crazy,but the kids are used to it,they see it as natural and they dont seem to be bothered by it.
also-
if sabre is allowed to go to the gym,naz should be allowed to attend art classes and sockie should be allowed to take cooking lessons.

sabre has began to go to the gym.
i am glad sabre is finally is finally doing something on her own outside home.
we never see the kids do anything on their own outside their home.
they almost never leave the home without a sibling/siblings and always witn a parent!
so i hope sabre was allowed (and encouraged) to go to the gym by herself, stay there alone, and return home by herself.
she is 16-its time she was allowed to be more independent.
all the other kids should also be alowwed more freedom and independence.
the kids are super-controled and super monitored by brooke for some irrational crazy reason.
its really crazy,but the kids are used to it,they see it as natural and they dont seem to be bothered by it.
also-
if sabre is allowed to go to the gym,naz should be allowed to attend art classes and sockie should be allowed to take cooking lessons.
To be fair, they do go 'outside' their home a lot - surfing and skateboarding. Not really things that kids should do unsupervised.. particularly surfing. I think we've come from very different backgrounds - I was very close to my mum at the age of 10-14 and didn't go many places without her - and that wasn't on her at all. Also, most gyms have an age minimum of 15-16. I don't think the kids have many friends to do things with, but even if they did they probably don't show that part as they don't really do "vlogs" but more "challenges/games." I'm not under the impression Brooke is 'controlling,' but perhaps they have a lot more boundaries for their children that many families these days - which isn't necessarily a bad thing 🤔🤔 just my 2 cents!

Reactions: 3
To be fair, they do go 'outside' their home a lot - surfing and skateboarding. Not really things that kids should do unsupervised.. particularly surfing. I think we've come from very different backgrounds - I was very close to my mum at the age of 10-14 and didn't go many places without her - and that wasn't on her at all. Also, most gyms have an age minimum of 15-16. I don't think the kids have many friends to do things with, but even if they did they probably don't show that part as they don't really do "vlogs" but more "challenges/games." I'm not under the impression Brooke is 'controlling,' but perhaps they have a lot more boundaries for their children that many families these days - which isn't necessarily a bad thing 🤔🤔 just my 2 cents!
yeah sabre goes to gym at 4 am by herself thats a great accomplishment but also not very safe though, anyways sabre is getting resoponsible and sockie on other hand uhm,..
she is not at that good at cooking she thinks she is or maybe she is a slow learner anyways but there are good things about them but we sometimes also focus on the negative sides..
They made whole 3 course meal for justins birthday that was really impressive.
But youtube algorithm likes drama lol

Reactions: 3
Just watched the new video, seems like they didn’t do any research at all before getting the guinea pigs

Reactions: 5
It was sweet of Naz to give one of the guinea pigs to Biggy but I think she should have kept them both for herself. She has wanted them for ages and Biggy has never shown interest, this could have been something that she has independent from the rest of her siblings.

Reactions: 8
It was sweet of Naz to give one of the guinea pigs to Biggy but I think she should have kept them both for herself. She has wanted them for ages and Biggy has never shown interest, this could have been something that she has independent from the rest of her siblings.
Im a bit worried that Naz always gives everything away. Her prizes, her pets. Its sweet but its okay to just keep something to yourself.

Reactions: 12
I know right it’s starting to be annoying how she’s always giving her stuff to everyone else she never keeps anything to herself anytime she wins something :l

I thought it was really sweet of Naz to share her guinea pigs with Biggy. I know we talk about the NN kids needing more independence a lot (which I agree with) but sharing something like a pet with a sibling is a really fun experience and usually ends up happening anyway when one child gets a pet. When I got a dog, my siblings and I ended up all sharing it, I think it’s more fun that way tbh. However, I do agree they all should be encouraged to engage in different activities to develop the independence they do lack. Children often participate in different extra curricular activities with their own age groups based on seperate interests (for the NN this may be, cooking or art classes etc.), IMO I think Brooke and Justin should encourage their kids to do different extra curricular to make seperate friends their own age, to give the NN a greater sense of individuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Naz looked so happy and genuinely excited for the guinea pigs. I hope that she is able to care for them and they live a long life. It didn’t seem like the fish was around for very long and if I remember correctly she was really upset when it died.

Naz looked so happy and genuinely excited for the guinea pigs. I hope that she is able to care for them and they live a long life. It didn’t seem like the fish was around for very long and if I remember correctly she was really upset when it died.
Do we know what happened to Fishie 2.0? That one doesn't seem to be around either.

Reactions: 2
you guys do realise sabre is not actually going to a gym gym but next door to their other house because they have gym equipment there....
you guys really think brooke would let her got to an actual gym at 4 am by herself???

I thought it was really sweet of Naz to share her guinea pigs with Biggy. I know we talk about the NN kids needing more independence a lot (which I agree with) but sharing something like a pet with a sibling is a really fun experience and usually ends up happening anyway when one child gets a pet. When I got a dog, my siblings and I ended up all sharing it, I think it’s more fun that way tbh. However, I do agree they all should be encouraged to engage in different activities to develop the independence they do lack. Children often participate in different extra curricular activities with their own age groups based on seperate interests (for the NN this may be, cooking or art classes etc.), IMO I think Brooke and Justin should encourage their kids to do different extra curricular to make seperate friends their own age, to give the NN a greater sense of individuality.
brooke doesnt allow her kids to participate in in extra curricular activities with other children because she doesnt want them to meet other children and make friends! the norris nuts dont meet other children and dont have any friends because brooke doesnt want them to.
brooke(and justin) also dont understand how important it is for each child to fully develop his unique talents and realize his full potential.
if they did understand , and didnt want their kids to participate in classes with other children they could let their kids have private lessons.
naz could take private lessons in art and sockie could take private lessons in cooking.
the other siblings would probably be happy to also take lessons in their topics of interest.

• Heart
  • Wow
you guys do realise sabre is not actually going to a gym gym but next door to their other house because they have gym equipment there....
you guys really think brooke would let her got to an actual gym at 4 am by herself???
in case u missed it here its actual footage of sabre going to gym by herself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.