Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people hate on Sockie but she was the most responsible and did a great job with Disco. Sabre honestly didn't seem responsible with the babies at all like she didn't change a single nappy- that was all on Sockie, it seemed like Sockie mostly made breakfast too.
Sabre just put makeup on Charm with Naz which I thought was really dumb.

Reactions: 11
Sabre
People really do look up to her and I hope she starts to realise that.
Unfortunately its only the gullible little kids who can "look up" to her.
Here comes Sickie to tower over her soon.

I know a lot of people hate on Sockie but she was the most responsible and did a great job with Disco.
Didn't Sickie laugh at Disco in the earlier parenting challenge when she let him crash and fall through a shelf in the store?
I think the 'responsibility' is not strong in this one.

Reactions: 6
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this tiktok? At first I thought people were being dramatic because assumptions like these are often made about celebrities but on second look, it does seem a rather odd hand gesture to include at that moment. I’d like to think the NN live in a safe household with parents who do love them but now I’m not 100% certain

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this tiktok? At first I thought people were being dramatic because assumptions like these are often made about celebrities but on second look, it does seem a rather odd hand gesture to include at that moment. I’d like to think the NN live in a safe household with parents who do love them but now I’m not 100% certain

• Wow
Reactions: 8

It kinda looks like she goes to point her finger ☝🏼 or make this sort of hand gesture 👌 to emphasise her saying ‘I know very well...’, but then changes her mind and just closes her hand.

But at the same time it could be a signal? Idk normally before you make that signal you put your hand like this 🤚🏼 But with the thumb folded in and then close your fingers over the thumb, to make it more clear you’re doing that sign.

I feel like if she was gonna make that signal she’d do it on TikTok rather than youtube so the parents are less likely to see. because it seems like the Brooke and Justin are more in control of the YouTube than tiktoks?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But at the same time it could be a signal? Idk normally before you make that signal you put your hand like this 🤚🏼 But with the thumb folded in and then close your fingers over the thumb, to make it more clear you’re doing that sign.

I feel like if she was gonna make that signal she’d do it on TikTok rather than youtube so the parents are less likely to see. because it seems like the Brooke and Justin are more in control of the YouTube than tiktoks?
So who is going to check on Ravenshaw street to verify ? If it is real it could save a life if not it's just a mistake. I'd rather make a mistake and apologise later.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe Sabre’s 16 and doesn’t have her own phone. I don’t necessarily agree with younger kids having their own phone unless needed, for example if they walk home from school alone etc. But Sabre is at the age now where lots of kids start going to parties, doing fun stuff with friends, and experimenting with boyfriends/girlfriends... and the poor girl doesn’t even have her own phone.

Also all the comments on their videos saying they should get naz a guinea pig are so annoying, they’re obviously not gonna get her a pet when they’re planning on moving across the country soon are they.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Sabre’s 16 and doesn’t have her own phone. I don’t necessarily agree with younger kids having their own phone unless needed, for example if they walk home from school alone etc. But Sabre is at the age now where lots of kids start going to parties, doing fun stuff with friends, and experimenting with boyfriends/girlfriends... and the poor girl doesn’t even have her own phone.

Also all the comments on their videos saying they should get naz a guinea pig are so annoying, they’re obviously not gonna get her a pet when they’re planning on moving across the country soon are they.
I doubt they will get her a guinea pig ever, otherwise he would have already. Maybe some legend has some and will let her come over to play with them if she wants to when they move to Queensland.

Sabre deserves a phone of her own but it's sad to think she's got no one to ring or text, as in close friends to invite over and go to parties. I hope now that she's going through puberty finally she'll be able to connect to other teenagers.

Reactions: 5
I just looked up Sabre's skateboarding rank and she did well in the comps she was in but after 2018 just stopped doing comps all together, looks like that if she kept up she could have gone to the olympics. Sky Brown didnt do nearly as well, even placing behind Sockie and she is going to the olympics now. Was skating just not the goal anymore? Did they gave it up for youtube or did her medical problems stop her from doing it. Really wondering about it.

Reactions: 9
I just looked up Sabre's skateboarding rank and she did well in the comps she was in but after 2018 just stopped doing comps all together, looks like that if she kept up she could have gone to the olympics. Sky Brown didnt do nearly as well, even placing behind Sockie and she is going to the olympics now. Was skating just not the goal anymore? Did they gave it up for youtube or did her medical problems stop her from doing it. Really wondering about it.
Well I think I have an idea..partly because in a vlog Sabre pranked her mum on the phone saying that she’d hit her head (when she hadn’t) and Brooke freaked out. So I think it was partly medical, but also look at this post -

It says there that the legends had “saved” her and that she’d explain one day, which could also be a clue 🙂

To be honest I’m just gonna allegedly say this there could be some form of emotional or verbal abuse that happens within their house or brooke could possibly be gaslighting the nn

Reactions: 8
To be honest I’m just gonna allegedly say this there could be some form of emotional or verbal abuse that happens within their house or brooke could possibly be gaslighting the nn
brooke always the hero of the vlog and justin is always showed as uncapable kinda useless , doormat and the kids making jokes, this is basically there every vlog format i have seen, wheather someones getting surprised or getting hospitalised.
Brooke’s always making rational and smart decisions,
So idk its really hard to speculate who’s abusing who
Maybe they will blame us ,lol

To be totally honest I dont know if I believe the abuse hand signal. I do and I don't. When Sabre put her hand into that action she said I'm Not really supposed to show you this" at first I thought she was referring to the top thing she made but now I think she was referring to both her hand signal and the top. Honestly if she is calling out for help, For her that's kind of smart truing to disguise it by using a top as a sort of decoy model. But I also agree with someone else it looks like she just didn't know what do with her hands but then I question this weirdly by saying she probably could've done any hand action before like she does a lot by why this one? I know we have already said they are probably abused but dont know it. I think sabre might of figured everything out and put the pieces together. Why dont her parents work, Where do they get all the money to pay for all these trips, Why is my dream of the olympics gone, I think she has figured it out. I really do wish she is okay. If she is in fact reading find out your Australian Child Helpline. They can provide really good help and hopefully if this is true get you out of it :)

Reactions: 10
I think it's best if we all assume Sabre was intentionally making that hand signal and keep our eyes peeled extra hard from now on because I'd hate for us to miss something even though I'm not sure what we can do. But better safe than sorry.

Reactions: 7
To be totally honest I dont know if I believe the abuse hand signal. I do and I don't. When Sabre put her hand into that action she said I'm Not really supposed to show you this" at first I thought she was referring to the top thing she made but now I think she was referring to both her hand signal and the top. Honestly if she is calling out for help, For her that's kind of smart truing to disguise it by using a top as a sort of decoy model. But I also agree with someone else it looks like she just didn't know what do with her hands but then I question this weirdly by saying she probably could've done any hand action before like she does a lot by why this one? I know we have already said they are probably abused but dont know it. I think sabre might of figured everything out and put the pieces together. Why dont her parents work, Where do they get all the money to pay for all these trips, Why is my dream of the olympics gone, I think she has figured it out. I really do wish she is okay. If she is in fact reading find out your Australian Child Helpline. They can provide really good help and hopefully if this is true get you out of it :)
In that "mama reacting to tiktok video" it looked like they have extremely tight relationship,sabre was having alot fun with her like others so why you think she is abusing her, lol??

i think we are just being dramatic atm

Reactions: 3
In that "mama reacting to tiktok video" it looked like they have extremely tight relationship,sabre was having alot fun with her like others so why you think she is abusing her, lol??

i think we are just being dramatic atm
I agree, their is a problem regarding food but to scream abuse like that is just wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.