Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this might be a really unpopular opinion but I don't actually think Naz should get a Guinea pig.

I think Naz and Brooke would be great with a Guinea pig but I would have concerns in regards to the rest of the family.

How many times has Biggy, Sabre and Justin said they don't like pets or animals? I remember in one of their vlogs Sockie said that Disco didn't like some kind of animal (I think it was cats) because Justin had shown him videos of an animal attacking children!

Also how many TikTok videos have they reacted to where animals have been hurt and they just laugh!

Half of this family do NOT like animals. So would it really be fair to get Naz a guinea pig? Would it be fair on the Guinea pig?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Naz is tiny, no wonder her doctor was concerned about her growth. She's the size and weight of a 7 or 8 year old. Her arms are sticks.

As much as they would like to pretend otherwise their legends must be getting sick of the favouritism in these silly challenges, also Naz getting a guinea pig is brought up in the comments of every video now. I think Naz has either forgot about it or no longer wants one, or knows she's not getting it no matter how much begging goes on.
I know this might be a really unpopular opinion but I don't actually think Naz should get a Guinea pig.

I think Naz and Brooke would be great with a Guinea pig but I would have concerns in regards to the rest of the family.

How many times has Biggy, Sabre and Justin said they don't like pets or animals? I remember in one of their vlogs Sockie said that Disco didn't like some kind of animal (I think it was cats) because Justin had shown him videos of an animal attacking children!

Also how many TikTok videos have they reacted to where animals have been hurt and they just laugh!

Half of this family do NOT like animals. So would it really be fair to get Naz a guinea pig? Would it be fair on the Guinea pig?
i think even brooke dont like pets she just trying to play it cool for the vlogs and stuff, i remember in baby choose our food for the day video, she made them quite and get them frustrated by feeding baby food and later she showed in that mystery box was “winner gets a guinea pig” and made her kids look like quitters and justin wasnt invloved in that vlog , i think she does these manipulations to get authentic reactions from her kids .. actuallywe really dont know how she is like in real life i think even worse

Reactions: 6
View attachment 541415
Their wHole ENTIRE comment section look like this. The legends have had enough
Anyone would think she was Gina Carano at the comment bombing she is getting.

i think even brooke dont like pets she just trying to play it cool for the vlogs and stuff, i remember in baby choose our food for the day video, she made them quite and get them frustrated by feeding baby food and later she showed in that mystery box was “winner gets a guinea pig” and made her kids look like quitters and justin wasnt invloved in that vlog , i think she does these manipulations to get authentic reactions from her kids .. actuallywe really dont know how she is like in real life i think even worse
I say get her what she wants and have it in one of the cooking challenges.
CUY FRITO CHACTADO

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Please tell me I am not the only one. The girls always look well groomed and not a hair out of place in neat dutch braids.
But even before they let popularity get in to their heads, since discos birth I’ve never ever seen that kid have his hair done. Am I reaching or for real, has biggy and discos hair ever been combed or managed? It makes them look so unkempt specially when they are outside.
I remember from old videos even Sockie didn’t know how to do her own hair even at 12.More subtle details like this can show how less the kids are taught actual grooming. Sabre at sixteen can’t fix herself a simple meal. Where I’m from, at her age most kids can make themselves a full well cooked meal specially with working parents.The grooming thing specifically rubs me the wrong way

Reactions: 13
Please tell me I am not the only one. The girls always look well groomed and not a hair out of place in neat dutch braids.
But even before they let popularity get in to their heads, since discos birth I’ve never ever seen that kid have his hair done. Am I reaching or for real, has biggy and discos hair ever been combed or managed? It makes them look so unkempt specially when they are outside.
I remember from old videos even Sockie didn’t know how to do her own hair even at 12.More subtle details like this can show how less the kids are taught actual grooming. Sabre at sixteen can’t fix herself a simple meal. Where I’m from, at her age most kids can make themselves a full well cooked meal specially with working parents.The grooming thing specifically rubs me the wrong way
Prolly why they don't go to school. Between them, they can't pack a lunchbox and Brooke can't be bothered. No Lunchboxes in the NN merch.

Regarding Sabre's latest request for help on her dress suggestions. Comments are totally silent on that matter but the Legends have all gone feral and an insurrection is brewing. The likes of comment disabling imminent. I see smoke on the horizon and tears a-flowing.

Reactions: 7
I remember from old videos even Sockie didn’t know how to do her own hair even at 12.More subtle details like this can show how less the kids are taught actual grooming. Sabre at sixteen can’t fix herself a simple meal. Where I’m from, at her age most kids can make themselves a full well cooked meal specially with working parents. The grooming thing specifically rubs me the wrong way
I guess it's a quirk that the parents have regarding the hair of males in the family. It possibly stems from the bohemian surfer lifestyle they desire to be part of or emulate. Justin keeps his hair, which is naturally curly bordering on frizzy, long, unkempt and sun-bleached most of the time, like he just got out of the water from swimming or surfing. So this learned behavior extends down through Biggy and now Disco where haircuts are few and far between and brushing may only occur when they go to a nice restaurant or event. In one of their most recent videos I thought Disco had actually gotten a haircut and was surprised when he turned his head and I saw that it was just pulled back in a pony-tail.

As for the girls, I believe they haven't been taught to braid their own hair (specifically Sockie) because both she and Brooke enjoy the time they spend bonding in that activity. I'm not sure if this is the same with Naz, and we've seen videos of Sabre curling her own wet hair at night before going to bed.

Reactions: 12
This is a little late but I didn’t think about it before: so the “In say it or shot it” video, sockie got asked: when was the last time you peed in pants. She said it was at school in Gym. ✨They are homeschooled✨. Also in “Biggy gets his 1st haircut” they probably made up a story about him being bullied🤧

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the reason why the NN are giving away 100k worth of there merch is because no is buying it I mean if that’s the case you can’t really blame the “legends” there merch is so ugly and to think they call it “fashion”

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think the reason why the NN are giving away 100k worth of there merch is because no is buying it I mean if that’s the case you can’t really blame the “legends” there merch is so ugly and to think they call it “fashion”
It's a good way to create more hype for it and they most likely realised they have so much now that it's getting hard to store it all. If they were going to do merch, they should have just stuck to the first line, they don't need so many different colours and now Sockie's Baffles menu items. I can see legends wanting something with their names on it and norris nuts logo but the appeal of a menu Sockie made up printed on clothes seems like more of an appeasement/present for her, rather than something that's actually being demanded.

Biggy, Disco, Justin and Sabre all have naturally curly hair. It will look a lot worse if it is brushed out! That doesn't mean it should not be styled though. If they put a bit of effort in like Sabre does then the boys hair would look really nice.

Considering Sockie doesn't have difficult hair to manage like Sabre and Biggy there is no reason why she can't atleast brush and put her hair into a simple ponytail.

Then again Biggy can't even tie his shoes!

Reactions: 9
I really feel for Sabre having watched her insecurities video. I think that at this stage, having broadcast so much of her life to millions, she would hugely benefit from just living as she is, without performing for a camera with her siblings. So many of her insecurities, as she mentioned, stem from seeing ‘hot girls’ on TikTok and other platforms - having a large part of your life based around digital media will easily exacerbate any insecurities you have. I wish Sabre could be given time to breathe, though I’m glad everyone is supporting her in the comments and telling her how beautiful she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else watched Sabre's video about her insecurities?

I feel like Sabre has literally been thrown in to the deep end in regards to growing up. She has gone from being a child unable to go through puberty with multiple health conditions to a teenager over night, that must be really hard for her to deal with. All of a sudden she is feeling really self-consious and over whelmed which I think alot of us can all relate to as well.

My only concern is that I hope her parents are aware of how she is feeling. I have always felt like Sabre is the one that has to be strong and she just has to deal with things. I feel like both her and Naz are the ones that are left out because the attention is always on Sockie and Biggy 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
i feel so sorry for sabre, she has been through so much and it makes me so sad to see her feeling so insecure, she’s so beautiful i wish she could see it.

i really hope that she has someone to talk to about how she feels, i think she should try talking to brooke about it as she’ll understand the pressures of being a teenager. maybe she should take a break from youtube and have some time to herself, i think that would be beneficial for her.

Reactions: 8
I really feel for Sabre having watched her insecurities video. I think that at this stage, having broadcast so much of her life to millions, she would hugely benefit from just living as she is, without performing for a camera with her siblings. So many of her insecurities, as she mentioned, stem from seeing ‘hot girls’ on TikTok and other platforms - having a large part of your life based around digital media will easily exacerbate any insecurities you have. I wish Sabre could be given time to breathe, though I’m glad everyone is supporting her in the comments and telling her how beautiful she really is!
I agree. She was really thrust into instant fame practically overnight, now she must feel this pressure to be this big personality when she should really just be herself. It's also an issue with a lot of teenage girls, seeing these girls on social media that are overly made up and obsessed with looking as perfect as possible and put on a dozen different filters. It's only in the past few months that she's really started to go through puberty when most girls begin at 11 or 12, rather than 16 so she probably feels in a hurry to grow up and it's that much worse for her.
My only concern is that I hope her parents are aware of how she is feeling. I have always felt like Sabre is the one that has to be strong and she just has to deal with things. I feel like both her and Naz are the ones that are left out because the attention is always on Sockie and Biggy 😖
i wish Naz and Sabre would get more time. Biggy and Sockie are just the loudest, I love Naz and Sabre's sister relationship.

• Heart
I agree. She was really thrust into instant fame practically overnight, now she must feel this pressure to be this big personality when she should really just be herself. It's also an issue with a lot of teenage girls, seeing these girls on social media that are overly made up and obsessed with looking as perfect as possible and put on a dozen different filters. It's only in the past few months that she's really started to go through puberty when most girls begin at 11 or 12, rather than 16 so she probably feels in a hurry to grow up and it's that much worse for her.

i wish Naz and Sabre would get more time. Biggy and Sockie are just the loudest, I love Naz and Sabre's sister relationship.
It just always seems to be about Sockie and Biggy. I would love to see more of Sabre and Naz.

I feel so bad for Sabre. She's a very talented and pretty girl and seeing her feel so insecure about her body is heartbreaking. The pressure of social media seems to have really gotten to her and it's a real shame that she feels that her safe place is infront of a camera and the only people she wants to talk to about things are the legends. I really hope Brooke and Justin know that she feels this way so that they can have a proper conversation about it because she said she went outside because she didn't want her family to hear her thoughts. It's so sad that she doesn't have many friends (if any) other than her siblings that she can talk to about this kind of thing.

• Heart
Aw bless sabre :( I wish she could realise she has so many qualities that I’m sure many other girls look at her and are jealous of. She’s got lovely curly hair, bright eyes, she looks good with braces and is gonna have a lovely straight smile after too. She truly has grown into a really pretty girl.

And beauty is subjective anyway, and everyone has insecurities. Social media is so fake and the beauty standards are so silly.

She worries about having no boobs but there’s so many girls with small boobs, and she has literally only just started puberty, she could end up with such a different body to what she has now. I was a very early bloomer but ended up with tiny boobs... maybe being a late bloomer will have it’s perks. Or maybe not, but she needs to know it doesn’t matter either way.

I hope Brooke is helping her with these feelings, or hopefully she has some friends to talk to so that she can learn that she’s beautiful no matter what :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
FFS Sabre, break out of the cocoon you have HAD build around you and become the butterfly. Join a real life community or two. Reality is not that scary the rest of us live here and I'm only a little scary. She had non NUTS family but I bet they are under surveillance. C'mon Sabre sneak a gmail account and talk to REAL people.

This is what happens when you are treated like a commodity

I think Sabre has forgotten the time she actually cared for others. Her instagram for "Emily Gofundme"

Have some perspective Sabre.

Last edited:
FFS Sabre, break out of the cocoon you have HAD build around you and become the butterfly. Join a real life community or two. Reality is not that scary the rest of us live here and I'm only a little scary. She had non NUTS family but I bet they are under surveillance. C'mon Sabre sneak a gmail account and talk to REAL people.

This is what happens when you are treated like a commodity

I think Sabre has forgotten the time she actually cared for others. Her instagram for "Emily Gofundme"

Have some perspective Sabre.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sabre or any of the nn have tried to talk with other people I mean it must get boring for them spending everyday with the same people

I thought the giveaway was odd, too. I assumed it was either:
  1. They accidentally ordered to much.
  2. None of the legend were interested in it enough to buy it.
  3. Remember the car fire? It also left burn marks on the garage door. On the other side is their playroom/family room where some of the merch is kept. It may have gotten written off of insurance as "smoke damaged".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.