Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the NN reacted to these threads it'd go something like this.

"Mama is very nice to us she's just a bit strict but that's what moms are for,they care for us"etc. with naz just staring and keeping quiet.

Reactions: 11
idk why but it bothers me soooo much that sabre doesn't know anything about ANYTHING let alone period stuff...and OMG what she said about the "jelly" in her period video was soooo shockinggg...someone PLEASE explain why they have that in their house??!!! Why would brooke get that for her?!!

Reactions: 9
idk why but it bothers me soooo much that sabre doesn't know anything about ANYTHING let alone period stuff...and OMG what she said about the "jelly" in her period video was soooo shockinggg...someone PLEASE explain why they have that in their house??!!! Why would brooke get that for her?!!
She said to help her use a tampon. Im not sure but maybe they advise that to use if you have trouble using a tampon?
It's a bit weird but if it helps her getting used to it, I dont really see a problem. Things like that should be normalized.
Not saying tell all of youtube about it, but period talk is so important for young girls ánd boys.

Reactions: 10
If the NN reacted to these threads it'd go something like this.

"Mama is very nice to us she's just a bit strict but that's what moms are for,they care for us"etc. with naz just staring and keeping quiet.
With the way they don’t socialize with other people they’d probably think the things they do is normal and we’re just a bunch haters who are “just jealous”

the lube can be used for menstrual cups In particular but I imagine it also goes the same way for tampons too

Reactions: 7
the lube can be used for menstrual cups In particular but I imagine it also goes the same way for tampons too
Just a bit weird they showed a pic of the ‘durex play’ one which is literally intended for sex/pleasure. There are others which are probs better for tampons/menstrual cups etc.

I don’t think it’s a big deal tbh lol shes 16, it’s just a bit weird to show a pic of lube on a channel that makes very childish videos aimed at kids.

Reactions: 8
Okay this family just came up in my suggested videos (the 'who can gain the most weight' challenge) and I feel overwhelmed who are these people are they Aussie why do they yell so much why so many subscribers I can't tell pls someone give me the TL;DR

Reactions: 4
Okay this family just came up in my suggested videos (the 'who can gain the most weight' challenge) and I feel overwhelmed who are these people are they Aussie why do they yell so much why so many subscribers I can't tell pls someone give me the TL;DR
I gave a short recap of the recent stuff about Norris nuts on the first page of this thread and someone else did a more detailed one too, I’m not sure if you’ve seen it?
Yes they are Australian and Justin Norris (the Dad) is/was an Olympic swimmer.
They have 6 kids, but their channels focus on the oldest 4. They are not very well educated and don’t really have social lives, they’re quite brainwashed by the parents and have probably got/developing eating disorders caused by their mother’s attitudes towards food and odd parenting.

Reactions: 6
Quite Funny actually 😂
I have mentioned before, I think the parents do watch the vids before they are uploaded but when they find a mistake or something that could potentially ruin their YouTube career, they'll switch off comments even if the label isn't "made for kids" to stop backlash and hate
Well then with that logic why wasn’t that done with the two most recently critical videos? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I gave a short recap of the recent stuff about Norris nuts on the first page of this thread and someone else did a more detailed one too, I’m not sure if you’ve seen it?
Yes they are Australian and Justin Norris (the Dad) is/was an Olympic swimmer.
They have 6 kids, but their channels focus on the oldest 4. They are not very well educated and don’t really have social lives, they’re quite brainwashed by the parents and have probably got/developing eating disorders caused by their mother’s attitudes towards food and odd parenting.
Thank you! I think it sounds worthy of going into a YT black hole see you all on the other side xx

I just heard about the movie
Dogtooth (2009)
Oh the similarities. Just taking this to the extreme.
I do NOT recommend anyone watch it just read the IMDB page should explain.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well then with that logic why wasn’t that done with the two most recently critical videos? 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking that whilst writing, with Brooke they probably thought it was fine until they got the backlash sometimes its hard to get around the estranged logic and process of them editing videos. Bearing in mind I think sockie chose the challenge it's kind of her fault partly for coming up with it and brooks fault for letting it go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Tiktok on @Norrisnuts where Naz is dressed all in black and jumps off the skateboard and starts dancing?

I knew she was underweight but I didn't realise it was that bad, she looks like a little skeleton 😔

I would link it but I don't know how.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the Tiktok on @Norrisnuts where Naz is dressed all in black and jumps off the skateboard and starts dancing?

I knew she was underweight but I didn't realise it was that bad, she looks like a little skeleton 😔

I would link it but I don't know how.
I saw it, so skinny poor kids!

Also why are their clothes so expensive! Dont mean their merch but their regular clothing.

I saw it, so skinny poor kids!

Also why are their clothes so expensive! Dont mean their merch but their regular clothing.
It's really shocking!

They have expensive that they are not aloud to get dirty, what's the point of that?

Naz is tiny, no wonder her doctor was concerned about her growth. She's the size and weight of a 7 or 8 year old. Her arms are sticks.

As much as they would like to pretend otherwise their legends must be getting sick of the favouritism in these silly challenges, also Naz getting a guinea pig is brought up in the comments of every video now. I think Naz has either forgot about it or no longer wants one, or knows she's not getting it no matter how much begging goes on.

Reactions: 14
She said to help her use a tampon. Im not sure but maybe they advise that to use if you have trouble using a tampon?
It's a bit weird but if it helps her getting used to it, I dont really see a problem. Things like that should be normalized.
Not saying tell all of youtube about it, but period talk is so important for young girls ánd boys.
It annoys me too but using lube to help put the tampon in the first few times is actually pretty normal. I’ve never tried myself so idk if it actually works but it’s a common thing for girls to do when they first start using tampons.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.