Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, I get that Naz might be too young to walk the dog alone, but even Biggy is old enough to supposedly be able to do that on his own.
I have a dog who I’ve had since I was nine and a half years old, and I used to walk her by myself at the park about 15mins walk or so from our house, first my friends and I (so safer together) when I was about 10-11, and then on my own around 12, so Biggy definitely could, especially if it was well behaved

Reactions: 2
I can somewhat understand Brooke not wanting the kids to walk a dog alone. The kids very rarely go out by themselves and we have seen quite a few times when they are at the shops that ‘legends’ come up to them. I can imagine it might be overwhelming if you are by yourself and a group of people came up. Especially as the NN seem to be so sheltered.

I think a ‘normal’ child of Biggy, Sockie and especially Sabre’s age would be able to walk their pet dog. I think we forget that these kids are not normal. They haven’t been exposed to a lot of things. They live in a smallish town in Aus and it seems like a lot of locals recognise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Especially as the NN seem to be so sheltered.

I think a ‘normal’ child of Biggy, Sockie and especially Sabre’s age would be able to walk their pet dog. I think we forget that these kids are not normal. They haven’t been exposed to a lot of things. They live in a smallish town in Aus and it seems like a lot of locals recognise them.
Yeah I think it’s been left too late to introduce them to the real world now, they’ve been kept sheltered for so long and are only getting more famous. If they’d been in normal school for their whole childhood maybe they’d be less sheltered. But there is no way at their level of fame now that they’d be able to go ‘normal school’ or do things ‘normal kids’ do unless they had security.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can somewhat understand Brooke not wanting the kids to walk a dog alone. The kids very rarely go out by themselves and we have seen quite a few times when they are at the shops that ‘legends’ come up to them. I can imagine it might be overwhelming if you are by yourself and a group of people came up. Especially as the NN seem to be so sheltered.

Exactly!

These are not 'normal' children they are famous and very well known. Them going out alone really wouldn't be the safest for them.

Reactions: 3
Does it annoy anyone when Naz describes her style as "edgy?" It just annoys me so much because its obviously not edgy, its normally like a "quirky" ooh look colors style she comes out with. And now they are coming out with "Edgy" Norris Nut Merch. It is literally the same clothing in that range just in black and white. And it is so very cringe.

Also anyone think biggy's handicaps in like the earlier vlogs like 2018 to the start of 2020 were totally unfair? even if he is stronger thats the point of a challenge, you get better the more you lose.

Reactions: 7
Does it annoy anyone when Naz describes her style as "edgy?" It just annoys me so much because its obviously not edgy, its normally like a "quirky" ooh look colors style she comes out with. And now they are coming out with "Edgy" Norris Nut Merch. It is literally the same clothing in that range just in black and white. And it is so very cringe.

Also anyone think biggy's handicaps in like the earlier vlogs like 2018 to the start of 2020 were totally unfair? even if he is stronger thats the point of a challenge, you get better the more you lose.
No!! because she’s a 10 year old child!!

• Heart

I must admit, I've thought that a few times myself..Naz is definately my favourite out of the bunch..my biggest cringe is those long socks they all wear..for some reason I can't stand them lol..I live an hr away from the NN, and I never see other teenagers or kids in general wearing them..I noticed Biggy got an absolute hammering from the legends in the comment section for what he said about the dog being a waste of space..I'm sure there will be an apology vlog made though..the shrimp squad thing annoys me..actually I'm finding Biggy annoying in general at the moment..I think alot of the legends are waking up to this family..god help them all if they ever leave home, and go out into the real world..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I must admit, I've thought that a few times myself..Naz is definately my favourite out of the bunch..my biggest cringe is those long socks they all wear..for some reason I can't stand them lol..I live an hr away from the NN, and I never see other teenagers or kids in general wearing them..I noticed Biggy got an absolute hammering from the legends in the comment section for what he said about the dog being a waste of space..I'm sure there will be an apology vlog made though..the shrimp squad thing annoys me..actually I'm finding Biggy annoying in general at the moment..I think alot of the legends are waking up to this family..god help them all if they ever leave home, and go out into the real world..
Biggy shouting 'Shrimp' out of the car window always makes me cringe, that sort of thing could easily distract another driver.

Reactions: 6
So many fidget toys related videos recently I get they are popular at the moment but it's like the slime videos but worse

Reactions: 9
So many fidget toys related videos recently I get they are popular at the moment but it's like the slime videos but worse
yes I wish they would do videos for different age groups, like Sabre could do make up videos or other teenager stuff so that the older legends have something to watch, but they could still do videos for the main age group which is like 7-11.

i just realised they like never make minecraft videos anymore. as a 16 year old girl, i miss them lol. i love minecraft it’s my childhood

brooke was not in the recent norris nuts do stuff video, she is normally behind the camera directing the whole thing!
also this is unrelated but when i first saw brooke and heard her name and then the next day i forgot it but then i was like i remember her name, i thought her name was dorris and to be honest she looks like a dorris or debra what do you guys think? hahaha

Have they officially confirmed no more kids? Sabre looked so relieved when Brooke confirmed she wasn't pregnant in the dog video.

We know Biggy is scared of dogs. Who adopts a dog when their son is scared? Just why? Even if it was a 'prank', it could have gone wrong way too easily. I get he grew to like it but what if he didn't? Is he just gonna live in fear until he moves out? Why would you do that to your kid?
Either that or they've been faking his fear the whole time, which is an equally as trashy move imo.
I fully believe Sockie only liked the dog idea because Brooke did, I don't think she wanted it as much as she let on.
Also the vomit was disgusting and they shouldn't have posted that at all. Made me sick.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched any of their videos recently (although I did get both of the videos they did about getting braces on the same day I got mine on, creepy 👀). On the topic of Biggy being scared of dogs; I was terrified of cats and dogs until I was 15 and my parents decided to get a cat and my cousins got a dog. Now I love my cat and have totally got over my fear, and although I’m not a big fan of my cousin’s dog (cats are much cleaner), I can be in the same room as it with no problems. I’m sure if Biggy was living with a dog he’d learn to get over his fear and would be fine with it. However I don’t think they should get a dog as they are a lot of work. Guinea pigs are fairly easy as you just keep them in a cage, but dogs are as easy and they’ve already got 6 kids to look after.

Haven’t watched any of their videos recently (although I did get both of the videos they did about getting braces on the same day I got mine on, creepy 👀). On the topic of Biggy being scared of dogs; I was terrified of cats and dogs until I was 15 and my parents decided to get a cat and my cousins got a dog. Now I love my cat and have totally got over my fear, and although I’m not a big fan of my cousin’s dog (cats are much cleaner), I can be in the same room as it with no problems. I’m sure if Biggy was living with a dog he’d learn to get over his fear and would be fine with it. However I don’t think they should get a dog as they are a lot of work. Guinea pigs are fairly easy as you just keep them in a cage, but dogs are as easy and they’ve already got 6 kids to look after.
I disagree if you take care of a Guinea pigs properly they are actually very high maintenance, you cant just keep them in a cage all day.

They need fresh fruits/veggies everyday as well as their dry food and hay, fresh water, the cages need cleaning and any corners the pigs choose to use as a toilet need to be cleaned and taken out everyday, lots of handling, grooming, nails clipped, bathing, eyes/nose checked everyday for any bits that may have got stuck!, they need toys and stimulation, the cage needs to be changed around a lot to stop them getting board, a run.... The list goes on and on!

Guinea pigs are very sociable members of the family who deserve to be loved, cuddled and cared for which I am sure Naz will continue to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They’ve set up a new channel called ‘Disco and Charm play’ which means they’ve planned for the youngest kids to start their YouTube careers asap. I guess they realised that they were too young to join the NN so are setting up new personas for them.
honestly what kind of parent films their kids and puts them on the internet for millions to watch just to make money. DoYouTube parents have no souls? Disco and Charm are 3 and 1 and are already being exploited it’s so weird.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really liked the swimming video with Justin, Disco and Charm.

I feel like Justin is always being excluded from the videos and they are always moaning about him and the clips that he films when he is out with the two little ones. I think that sometimes the older children forget that their Dad is a real person with feelings, I know he is blunt with them sometimes but they often put him down on camera which just isn't nice.

The video was a nice change from the over the top videos that usually involve a lot of screaming, sulking and fighting from the older children.

Disco's swimming was amazing! It would be nice if he took after his dad because the other kids often say how much they hate swimming.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.