Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the actual time 15:10 if you don't want to watch it all the way through.
I'm confused.. to me that hardly sounds dangerous. She's going to a gym.. nothing will happen to her at a gym. She isn't going to get kidnapped lol. Her mum/dad dropped her at the door and picked her up. She's 16!! I was 13 when I was being dropped off at the big swimming centre place.

Reactions: 7
I'm confused.. to me that hardly sounds dangerous. She's going to a gym.. nothing will happen to her at a gym. She isn't going to get kidnapped lol. Her mum/dad dropped her at the door and picked her up. She's 16!! I was 13 when I was being dropped off at the big swimming centre place.
I used to go to swim practices at 6am in the morning a few times a week when I was in high school😂
She should be careful but it seems fine and she’s having fun :)

Reactions: 5
she doesnt go to the gym very early .
she did it on the day of the vlog because she was about to spend the whole day on the medical appointment .
her father took her there and brought her back. he may have stayed with her too.

Reactions: 4
oh...i thought sabre walked to the gym by herself her parents dropping her off is nothing!!!

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how Sabre is gonna cope when she turns 18 her level of independence and maturity is no where near people her age brooke and Justin haven’t prepared her for life outside their tiny bubble

Reactions: 10
I have no idea how Sabre is gonna cope when she turns 18 her level of independence and maturity is no where near people her age brooke and Justin haven’t prepared her for life outside their tiny bubble
I agree but also think she’ll be fine. Not everyone moves out the second they turn 18 and starts acting like an adult- I’m 19 and still live at home and probably will be for the foreseeable future. Most people are still in school and planning on doing some form of further education. I understand as an adult you should be able to do things like get yourself to places by yourself and not need your parents for everything, but she is learning to drive and has shown maturity in recent years. Hopefully she won’t still be being forced to do childish videos by then and will be able to fully mature.

• Heart
how will she cope (for example) with dating?
she is so naive and unexperienced.
will she have friends that can help her?
hope she isnt taken advantage of, hope she isnt hurt.

I know right it’s starting to be annoying how she’s always giving her stuff to everyone else she never keeps anything to herself anytime she wins something :l
no but foreal i cannot believe brooke allowed that i was so mad when naz gave one to biggy just because he looked good taking care of them at the pet shop

is she receiving a proper education?
does she have realistic plans for the future?
is she being seriously prepared for for being an adult?
they are not that rich and i dont see a future for sabre in you tube.

Does anybody know much about home schooling in Aus? Will Sabre need to sit exams like most year 12s do or is she just getting a high school certificate or something and not an ATAR?

Reactions: 5
Anyone think their writing is TERRIBLE? Naz is 10! I was quite a neat writer so I know I shouldn't compare but THIS.... I was like 4-5 when I wrote like that. By 10 I was linking letters and writing in small books in pen at school. That is truly atrocious for a 10 yr old..

2021-06-17.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone think their writing is TERRIBLE? Naz is 10! I was quite a neat writer so I know I shouldn't compare but THIS.... I was like 4-5 when I wrote like that. By 10 I was linking letters and writing in small books in pen at school. That is truly atrocious for a 10 yr old..

View attachment 621070
Yes I am an occupational therapist so I work with kids and assess handwriting. This is what typical kids would do at the end of prep or start or grade 1 (6-7yrs old)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes I am an occupational therapist so I work with kids and assess handwriting. This is what typical kids would do at the end of prep or start or grade 1 (6-7yrs old)
Yep I thought so. It often surprises me what some home-school (more-so 'unschooled') families deem to be important. While I totally get that most of the crap we learn in high school is irrelevant - i've always really valued the importance of being able to read, do basic maths (equations, money, time), and write (legibly and 'neatly' at a decent speed in order to get important things completed). Clearly, Brooke does not value that. This is Sabre's appalling writing.. on October 2020 (she was 15). This is extremely embarrasing and I'd be horrified if my 15yr old wrote like that. She's going to have an shock later in life.

2021-06-17 (2).png

• Sad
  • Wow
Yep I thought so. It often surprises me what some home-school (more-so 'unschooled') families deem to be important. While I totally get that most of the crap we learn in high school is irrelevant - i've always really valued the importance of being able to read, do basic maths (equations, money, time), and write (legibly and 'neatly' at a decent speed in order to get important things completed). Clearly, Brooke does not value that. This is Sabre's appalling writing.. on October 2020 (she was 15). This is extremely embarrasing and I'd be horrified if my 15yr old wrote like that. She's going to have an shock later in life.

View attachment 621138
Yes they have actually done studies and students have received lower scores for their work due to poor handwriting.

• Sad

View attachment 621070
Anyone else notice the "to dear legends" at the start. I'm not an expert but I thought you only put "dear" or "to" not both. Just curious

Reactions: 2
not that i disagree about sabre s handwriting.
but today it not that important.
in the workplace you write on computers.
it may be stiil important at school or at university.not sure this is relevant for sabre.
but she has basic spelling problems( like her siblings). that could be a problem.
on computers today there is a solution for this.
the real problem is that she probably received a very poor education, and has been socially isolated . and i dont see that will change until she is 18.
this will be a real problem for her if she wants to continue to study, at work, in relationships ,etc.

Anyone else notice the "to dear legends" at the start. I'm not an expert but I thought you only put "dear" or "to" not both. Just curious
If you’re writing it like someone’s dear to you then you could “to my dear etc” or “our dear etc” but “to dear legends” does sound like they’re saying the same things twice.

I feel very concerned that these kids thought that they’re 4ft 9 brother would beat their 5ft 6 mom in a swimming race. Even if he’s fast it’s just common knowledge that her length alone would put her ahead of him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.