Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also observed that if they find that there is controversy or a possible thing mentioned or discussed in the video they will turn the comments off regardless that it is not labelled as made for kids. I remember in a tan video they kept saying white skin and rub against your white skin that topic can be really sensitive (mixed race here) but yes they couldn't be bothered to be a little aware or realise their privilege or even but a disclaimer. It's probably nothing but they hate receiving hate as do all people but. And what should name be for next thread I'm not very creative so I dont think ill be able to come up with one hahah

Reactions: 11
i just put sockie s stats into the same bmi calculater.
sockie is very under weight!
in less than 1 percentile for girls aged 14!
it says that the child is under weight and should be seen by a healthcare provider for further assessment!
now i am very worried about sockie!
i didnt try to calculate her sibling s bmi yet.
were these the stats you used for Sockie ?
Age (at measurement):
14 years
Sex: girl
Height: 150 cm which isn't very different from Sabre
Weight: 39.2 kg from the results of the eating challenge.
Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 17.4, placing the BMI-for-age at the 22th percentile for girls aged 14 years. This child has healthy weight.

What figures did you use?

Reactions: 2
height- 149 cm.
weight-37.7
her weight at the begining of their challange.

Reactions: 3
Details for Naz Norris
Age (at measurement): 10 years 5 months
Height: 134.5 cm from various web sites 13/04/21
Weight: 27.6 kg from the end of the binge challenge
Results
Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 15.3, placing the BMI-for-age at the 21th percentile for girls aged 10 years.
This child has healthy weight.

but even using

Age (at measurement): 10 years 5 months
Height: 130 cm
Weight: 26.8 kg
Results
Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 15.9, placing the BMI-for-age at the 32th percentile for girls aged 10 years. This child has healthy weight.

either figures indicate even Naz is healthy.

Reactions: 1
height- 149 cm.
weight-37.7
her weight at the begining of their challange.
So when i put those figures in I get

Age (at measurement): 14 years
Height: 149 cm
Weight: 37.7 kg

Results
Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 17, placing the BMI-for-age at the 16th percentile for girls aged 14 years. This child has healthy weight.

So Sockie has a healthy BMI and weight.

Reactions: 1
But BMI isnt always 'correct'
Dont know if its the same for kids but for an adult you can weigh between 70 kg and 56 kg at an height of 169cm and still be within healthy BMI.
These kids arent growing, they freak out about chocolate and they look skinny and tiny. So even if they have an healthy bmi I worry more about their attitude towards food.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i put in your stat and go
Children’s weights are measured in percentiles. Going by their ages and weights they are all very low on the percentile graph. Sockie being the lowest at under 5%. They wonder why they are not growing or starting their periods, some of it may be down to genetics the other is the lack of proper NUTRITION! FFS Justin was an Olympic swimmer- he sure as hell didn’t win or train while filling his face with McDonald’s and doughnuts!

The obsession with food and binge eating JUNK is very concerning. It seems that they think it’s normal to eat as much as you can until you’re sick. How is it possible a family of 8 including 2 children under 3 fridge is bare, where is the fruit/cheese/yogurts/milk etc etc. They have a very strange relationship with food, only eating takeaways or micro meals and the 2 babies are always parked in front of the TV eating alone!! Sadly the kids don’t know any difference.
View attachment 524247View attachment 524248View attachment 524249View attachment 524250View attachment 524251View attachment 524252
look at this attechment.
i dont know where the difference come from.
i put in the same stas to the cdc bmi calculater.
sockie is obviously very under weight.
you must be making some kind of mistake.

Reactions: 4
i put in your stat and go

look at this attechment.
i dont know where the difference come from.
i put in the same stas to the cdc bmi calculater.
you must be making some kind of mistake.
There is no mistake - read again! This is charted weight percentiles not BMI calculations. Babies and children are charted against individual weight and height percentiles. Children’s weights are recorded like this to show they are growing, and following the curve.

A6695D14-4DE5-4319-ADA5-569CD372BB0E.png

When Sabre was 4 she was on the 90th percentiles if growing normally she would have continued along this line by 9 she had dropped to the 25th percentile and by 12 she had dropped off the chart. This is the reason she was given growth hormones because there was a medical need.

In adults a BMI less that 17.5 would be classified as anorexic. BMI has never been a good indicator of health but there is nothing better that’s why it’s still used.

These children are not growing at the same rate as their peers and under the care of doctors if they had always been small there would be no need for medical testing. They have an obsession with food and think it’s an appropriate challenge to binge eat, even their mother didn’t say -No. FFS. These children don’t have eating disorders but if they keep this behaviour of binge eating and foods being so restricted that they can only get a bite over this sink they may develop in the future.

This is not normal behaviour unless you’re Monica, the fact that Brooke stood and filmed this is appalling behaviour from a mother.

77A40B64-D5BA-40D9-81BE-738D64BCFAC8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
oliviapope,
i meant that (therealsabrenorr is) was wrong.
you are right of course.that why i quoted you!
and i agree with you that the children dont have eating disorders yet.
they are just not given enough to eat.

So when i put those figures in I get

Age (at measurement): 14 years
Height: 149 cm
Weight: 37.7 kg

Results
Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 17, placing the BMI-for-age at the 16th percentile for girls aged 14 years. This child has healthy weight.

So Sockie has a healthy BMI and weight.
i dont know why we received different resuslts.
i put in the same stat in the cdc bmi calculater.
you can find many sites that will verify this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sooo i just rewatched the tanning video.
Sabre said in her and sickies commercial something like “your ugly white skin”😟 it was a little weird. Every skin colour is pretty and no matter how you look you are appreciated.
•••••
Soon a new thread again! Come with name ideas, I have one that I said last time but I’m repeating:
• Norris Nuts 4 producing a new generation

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion: Norris nuts - Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.