Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a lot of legends saying they can’t wait for Sabre to drive the kids around for challenges, and then going crazy when they’re told that Sabre won’t be able to do that for a while. They pull the ‘legends don’t judge’ card which honestly makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a lot of legends saying they can’t wait for Sabre to drive the kids around for challenges, and then going crazy when they’re told that Sabre won’t be able to do that for a while. They pull the ‘legends don’t judge’ card which honestly makes no sense.
sabre won’t be able to drive her siblings around until she’s like 18. these legends are so stupid omg

Reactions: 10
Legends love pulling that card. I saw a tiktok on my fyp where a girl was talking about how the NN family channel doesn't sit right with her (she mentioned how sabre's 16 and shares a room with her siblings, how they're not getting proper education and how controlling Brooke is). I'm glad this is getting more attention but the legends were flooding the comments with stuff like "legends dont judge"/"wow imagine judging kids". People are genuinely concerned for them but everything's being written off as hate.

Also it's ridiculous how many "legends" don't understand that sometimes people need breaks. I saw a comment on one of their gaming videos calling the NN lazy and addicted to games, and they said they needed to post a video onto their main channel now. Also said they "changed" which made me laugh. They don't upload for a few days and the fans go crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just to clarify since many were confused in the last thread. I am Australian and currently have my learners licence, the drivers test the NN keep referring to is an online test composed of 50 questions about road safety and rules. After passing this test in which you have to get above 78% of questions correct, you earn your learners licence which as mentioned by others, will allow Sabre (assuming she passes) to drive with a fully licensed adult in the car. Sabre will have to drive 120 hours in a variation of weather and road conditions (e.g. driving at night or on wet roads). She will log these hours and relevant details to ensure they occurred in a logbook or on an app. After doing so (usually takes around 2 years), she will then take a drivers test, similar to the one taken in America and other places and after passing that she will receive her red P licence which give her other privileges (I don’t want to bore you all so you can research if interested) before moving onto her green P’s after 1 year and earning her full licence after 3 years of being on her green P licence. Yes I know Australia has a complicated procedure in order to earn your licence but it keeps people safe haha

Reactions: 18
Just to clarify since many were confused in the last thread. I am Australian and currently have my learners licence, the drivers test the NN keep referring to is an online test composed of 50 questions about road safety and rules. After passing this test in which you have to get above 78% of questions correct, you earn your learners licence which as mentioned by others, will allow Sabre (assuming she passes) to drive with a fully licensed adult in the car. Sabre will have to drive 120 hours in a variation of weather and road conditions (e.g. driving at night or on wet roads). She will log these hours and relevant details to ensure they occurred in a logbook or on an app. After doing so (usually takes around 2 years), she will then take a drivers test, similar to the one taken in America and other places and after passing that she will receive her red P licence which give her other privileges (I don’t want to bore you all so you can research if interested) before moving onto her green P’s after 1 year and earning her full licence after 3 years of being on her green P licence. Yes I know Australia has a complicated procedure in order to earn your licence but it keeps people safe haha
Wait so I’m a New Zealander..I have a question. Do you go
1)theory test (same here)
2)Adult with you to practice (sounds equivalent to our “learners/L” plate)
3) Practice test (sounds the same as our “restricted” test where we don’t need an adult all the time but still have some limits/conditions we have to follow)
4)Practice for a few years (same here)
5) Then, another test where you get all privileges (that would be our “full license”)
But it sounds like you have another step with 4 & 5?
Hope you don’t mind me asking, I’m just wondering😅

Reactions: 4
The legends really are stupid and hypocritical, If I’m not adding much to the conversation I’m sorry, I’ve haven’t been on this thread for like a week or so and I really don’t have anything to say since you guys already discussed it.

Reactions: 8
Wait so I’m a New Zealander..I have a question. Do you go
1)theory test (same here)
2)Adult with you to practice (sounds equivalent to our “learners/L” plate)
3) Practice test (sounds the same as our “restricted” test where we don’t need an adult all the time but still have some limits/conditions we have to follow)
4)Practice for a few years (same here)
5) Then, another test where you get all privileges (that would be our “full license”)
But it sounds like you have another step with 4 & 5?
Hope you don’t mind me asking, I’m just wondering😅
Basically in NSW at 16 you take the online test and get your learners. You have to log 120 hours in different conditions. On your Ls you can only drive with someone with a full liscence supervising you in the car and after a year of having your Ls you are allowed to get your red Ps. On your red Ps you can drive unsupervised. After a year of the red Ps you can get your green Ps. You get your full lisence after 24 months of green Ps.

Reactions: 5
a birthday with no friends as usual. but the kids really enjoyed it and thats the important thing.
its sabre s sweet sixteen birthday-why only 1 dress?
good news-sabre is expecting her first period . and sockie nees a bra! is she finally beginning puberty?!! i hope so.
also-sockie ate a hamburger/hamburgers.

Reactions: 15
a birthday with no friends as usual. but the kids really enjoyed it and thats the important thing.
good news-sabre is expecting her first period . and sockie nees a bra! is she finally beginning puberty?!! i hope so.
I don't know why sockie keeps telling people that she is a vegetarian when she's not. I think she just likes the idea of being a vegetarian but doesn't actually want to commit to it.

As for the dress, why didn't Sabre get to pick it? She chose the purple top and skirt and it looked really good on her. It was more her age than the green dress Naz chose for her.

I think sockie is either starting to go through puberty or realizes that she is a teenager and should be wearing a bra no matter what.

Reactions: 14
As for the dress, why didn't Sabre get to pick it? She chose the purple top and skirt and it looked really good on her. It was more her age than the green dress Naz chose for her.
The dress she bought was babyish and her top and skirt looked so much better

Reactions: 9
Legends love pulling that card. I saw a tiktok on my fyp where a girl was talking about how the NN family channel doesn't sit right with her (she mentioned how sabre's 16 and shares a room with her siblings, how they're not getting proper education and how controlling Brooke is). I'm glad this is getting more attention but the legends were flooding the comments with stuff like "legends dont judge"/"wow imagine judging kids". People are genuinely concerned for them but everything's being written off as hate.

Also it's ridiculous how many "legends" don't understand that sometimes people need breaks. I saw a comment on one of their gaming videos calling the NN lazy and addicted to games, and they said they needed to post a video onto their main channel now. Also said they "changed" which made me laugh. They don't upload for a few days and the fans go crazy.
I think many of them are pretty young children, especially between 7 and 14 and the Norris Nuts are just like actors in a tv show to them, they can't conceive that they might be kids themselves who need a rest from time to time and don't exist to endlessly entertain them with content day after day. Any questioning of their lifestyle instantly makes you a hater, it's pretty toxic. This is why parents shouldn't let their kids watch too much youtube, imo. They get easily sucked into it and caught up in this artificial world that's been created.

I feel for the NN sometimes just because of how demanding their 'legends' are, they feel quite a bit of pressure at a young age to continuously perform for them, especially after they started blowing up and getting 1+ million views within a day with every video. I've also noticed Brooke making more frequent comments about how "the legends don't like it when we change the rules" etc when they're playing, as if to include that to make it clear they're being heard. Everything seems planned and acted out for 'the legends' instead of just being their natural selves.

Reactions: 14
The dress she bought was babyish and her top and skirt looked so much better
i actually liked that white dress that brooke picked out for her surprisingly, but to be honest the green dress was quite nice. it’s one that she could wear on a casual day cause it’s not super fancy like all the tutus she used to wear. regarding only buying her a dress i think we need to put into consideration that they rented a whole house for her birthday so she did have a good birthday present

also about sockie being vegetarian, i think she should just go by flexitarian instead (it’s when you’re mostly vegetarian/vegan but you let yourself off sometimes) that’s what i’ve done, i figured that i couldn’t be vegan all the time so i am on the most part but when there’s limited options i don’t want to be fussy about it so i will occasionally eat meat

Reactions: 12
Sabre never said she was expecting a period soon. She just said ‘maybe I’ll get my first period in qld’. Seemed more like a passing comment then a fact.

Reactions: 13
Sabre does seem like she’s starting to grow up a bit and its as interested in the vlogs etc and sockie too slightly they really try far too much with the vlogs and I really feel like brooke forces it

Reactions: 9
I really feel like her bday vlog could've been more about her and Brooke and Justin should've talked to the kids and how to makeit about her becuase she's been through a lot and doesn't even complain. Like even when Biggy was reading it he could've given it to Sabre, if the title wasn't about Sabre I would've thought they were just going on holiday as a family.

Reactions: 12
Sabre does seem like she’s starting to grow up a bit and its as interested in the vlogs etc and sockie too slightly they really try far too much with the vlogs and I really feel like brooke forces it
Sockie talked about how she was growing up 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Sockie talked about how she was growing up 👏👏👏
she’s definitely starting to mature, i like sockie more now compared to a couple months ago. i think biggy is the only kid that still really irritates me because he’s not maturing at all

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.