Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zoew79

1997EE2F-A602-402E-880B-18CB4F591D86.jpeg

just saw this under their video, what the hell are these legends doing?! wanting growing kids to fast!? i really think they need to stop doing food videos, they’re so obsessed with food and calories and if they’re going to be like that, they should keep it private and not project it onto millions of kids and teens that could be easily influenced by them. i’ve seen so many comments about people feeling insecure compared to their weights, especially sockie and naz. i think they should take the video down to be honest

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

YellowPanda197

So Biggy was 33.8 KG and the average is 41.5
Sockie was 37 kg and average is 50KG Thats 13 KG underweight
Sabre was 44 kg and the average 60 kg I know she's taking hormones but That is 16kg under
Naz was 26 and the average is 32 kg

Hmm Brooke undefeeding them is really coming into the limelight, But these legends won't realise since "There just kids"

look down the comments there legends defending them by saying "there kids" also they have gotten success from body shaming people so its.obvious
Yes They body shame their father which is unacceptable
Really quite concerned about their weight though
And about Biggy's genes lesson which is partly true But Visual traits skip generations so ermm.

If they were a couple kg under I wouldn't mind but The fact that sabre is almost 20 kg underweight is quite worrying and Biggy's almost 10 Under.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The kids are so behind in their education and social interactions with people their age, it's really sad to see. Its nice that the kids have hobbies like Naz likes to draw, Sabre likes makeup and Sockie is obsessed with cooking. But sockie is far too cocky about her cooking abilities, she was constantly making negative comments about Biggy's cooking in their english breakfast video, when hers didn't even look much better.

Sabre has really started to mature these past 6 months which is great for her, I just don't understand why her parents would want her to act so young. Guess its all about keeping the young viewers entertained to bring in the cash :/

Reactions: 20

LittleDuckling

When your diet is that controlled it's not surprising that these children binge at any opportunity given to them.

Does anyone else find it really weird that these children cant just eat when their hungry? If they do help themselves to something is is refered to as stealing.... That just seems really weird to me especially considering how old they are.

Surely they should be able to just have a snack when they like or get themselves a treat at the shop.

All the food they seem to eat is processed, microwaved or just full of sugar, salt or saturated fat. Maybe if Brooke or Justin actually bothered to cook them meals instead of all this microwave crap and uber eats they would't be so hungry.

I don't know what meals people normally have in Australia I am from the U.K but for most people over here a take away or Uber eats would be considered a treat. Most people over hear cook most of the time, my parents cook everyday; I haven't had a take away this year.

Reactions: 20

Axa

I haven't watched the whole video yet but I'm so happy Brooke cleared up that she started her peroid at 18!!! This makes so much sense why the kids are so behind with growing/starting puberty. It's just in the genes.

Reactions: 19

Ashlee1904

the newest cooking video - sockies eyes look so hallow and sunken. she looks so exhausted and malnourished in your face that i just want to like have a go at justin and brooke for literally labouring their 14 year old daughter. when i was 14, i wasn’t hiding in cupboards and dueting tiktoks about disney characters. i was out with friends, exploring the city, going on real adventures.

• Sad

opal73

VIP Member
Yesss the amount of among us videos is ridiculous! I remember when they made their own giant board game and played it through their house. Now I know they didn’t have the original idea but that was a whole lot more interesting than playing Among Us over and over again. I know Sockie really enjoys the cooking and gaming but it definitely pales compared to their main channel. They've run out of much of the original content that made them an interesting family in the first place and now it feels like they're just in mostly it for the money with all the cheap reaction videos and playing video games.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Sabre: GROW UP. I don't care how your mom makes you dress. Clothes is one thing I never care about. I am 13 years old and honestly the way I dress is not stylish but I don't go to school. You need to stop caring about cha;enges, and honestly you need to grow up. Take some older sibling action and tell them what to do and be more responsible. Talk to Sockie about the favoritism.

Sockie: I think you have autism and you are annoying. The way you allow Brooke to favorite you is painful to watch.
I think you go a little too hard on Sabre here. She has been trying to grow up for years but her mum wasn’t letting her do what kids her age do. She’s also said because her medical conditions have meant she isn’t developing properly, sh struggles to feel her age. She is growing up, just because it’s a little slower than most people doesn’t mean she’s not trying. I’m sure if you were only allowed to play with your younger siblings you’d be a little childish too.
Also, I’m not sure if you meant it to come across in this way, but it looks like you’re saying Sockie is annoying because you think she has autism. I don’t like the blatant favouritism she gets shown either, but if she has autism or something else that might contribute to the way she behaves I don’t think anyone should be saying she’s annoying because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Suzeb

Has anyone else noticed that the younger two get fed rubbish, while the older 4 are starved?
Disco is always eating crisps etc and the recent vlog the younger two were given cartons of chips for lunch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Just to clarify since many were confused in the last thread. I am Australian and currently have my learners licence, the drivers test the NN keep referring to is an online test composed of 50 questions about road safety and rules. After passing this test in which you have to get above 78% of questions correct, you earn your learners licence which as mentioned by others, will allow Sabre (assuming she passes) to drive with a fully licensed adult in the car. Sabre will have to drive 120 hours in a variation of weather and road conditions (e.g. driving at night or on wet roads). She will log these hours and relevant details to ensure they occurred in a logbook or on an app. After doing so (usually takes around 2 years), she will then take a drivers test, similar to the one taken in America and other places and after passing that she will receive her red P licence which give her other privileges (I don’t want to bore you all so you can research if interested) before moving onto her green P’s after 1 year and earning her full licence after 3 years of being on her green P licence. Yes I know Australia has a complicated procedure in order to earn your licence but it keeps people safe haha

Axa

SABRE GOT HER PERIOD?? At 16? While Brooke started at 18???? Those growth hormones must be working really good! I'm so happy for her!

thatsgnarly

I’ve seen a lot of legends saying they can’t wait for Sabre to drive the kids around for challenges, and then going crazy when they’re told that Sabre won’t be able to do that for a while. They pull the ‘legends don’t judge’ card which honestly makes no sense.
Legends love pulling that card. I saw a tiktok on my fyp where a girl was talking about how the NN family channel doesn't sit right with her (she mentioned how sabre's 16 and shares a room with her siblings, how they're not getting proper education and how controlling Brooke is). I'm glad this is getting more attention but the legends were flooding the comments with stuff like "legends dont judge"/"wow imagine judging kids". People are genuinely concerned for them but everything's being written off as hate.

Also it's ridiculous how many "legends" don't understand that sometimes people need breaks. I saw a comment on one of their gaming videos calling the NN lazy and addicted to games, and they said they needed to post a video onto their main channel now. Also said they "changed" which made me laugh. They don't upload for a few days and the fans go crazy.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Just watched there new video on the gaming channel. sockie does mention that she truly likes doing YouTube and I partially believe her since she seems to most genuinely committed one to it
It’s not like she has anything to compare it to.

No school, no outside activities not without her siblings, no hanging out with friends, no sports clubs, music or dance/drama/arts classes etc etc.

YouTube, playing video games and the “legends” is sadly all they have.

The kids have all expressed interests in other things and apart from skating at one point none of these have been giving any outside influence. Paying $50k to meet a foul mouthed Scotsman isn’t exactly developing any cooking skills. Biggy interested in music has he has any music tuition, Naz drama and art. Sabre desperate to drive, it’s not like they can’t afford lessons with a driving instructor which will be in a car with dual controls.

The kids being embarrassed about being home schooled maybe because they aren’t getting much home schooling.

• Heart
  • Haha

KTC

Chatty Member

there in queensland again for biggy the brats birthday , how they like able to get allowed to board on flights man , with this many kids and babies anyways seems like it will make biggy even more spoilt than he already is ... sad
The girls in that photo are 13 and tower above all the NN. They're also standing behind, so would be even taller than them if they were standing in the same line. Naz doesn't even reach their shoulders. Mad thinking Sockie would be in the same school year or one above them and she only goes out with her family whilst these girls are normal teens hanging out with their friends. It's really sad.

Felix08

Chatty Member
But BMI isnt always 'correct'
Dont know if its the same for kids but for an adult you can weigh between 70 kg and 56 kg at an height of 169cm and still be within healthy BMI.
These kids arent growing, they freak out about chocolate and they look skinny and tiny. So even if they have an healthy bmi I worry more about their attitude towards food.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

YellowPanda197

They've gone into a last ditch attempt to help their channel by PLUNGING out several videos a week but at the cost of mental health and stupidity and awful pointless content. All their among us videos are so pointless. Back to my metaphor Brookes the untrained un qualified driver and cant apply the brakes the train IS going to crash and they cant prevent it. But hey It could be a good thing to give them a big nudge in the arm to get their lives in order, Get jobs. I have to say and I fell super bad about saying this. Biggy could never be a music producer if he doenst step up his education last year, I was blown away about how behind these kids are, and ELEVEN YEAR OLD doenst know what 3/4 is that's like the first fraction you learn as well as a half and also sockie should be getting into fDp negatives algebra square roots lattice method and stuff but idk and I also hope they know there X tables

Jwishy

I need answers. When kids start to make money. Fks a child get a role in a movie. Do the parents use their money then? Like often they are like 15 and living in mansions, not alone but with parents. Do Brooke and Justin use The NN money? Or do they have a bank account for when they are adults?
I think for movies and proper workwhere there are contracts etc it is different to YouTube.
I think where there is a contract involved the parents usually ‘manage’ the child so they get a percentage of their earnings.
YouTube isn’t regulated the same way for Brooke and Justin can do whatever they want. I don’t think they are legally obligated to put anything aside for the kids unless it’s from a sponsorship or something perhaps and there is a contract involved?