Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the reviews on the App Store to see how gullible and how manipulated these legends are and some of them say it's the best game they have ever seen when it's literally Animal Crossing Graphics implemented into an adopt me setting and theme of trading and pets. I have to agree the game is pretty crap the graphics are awful like awful and is really glitchy and is super boring. I just don't understand why you would make a game that's already been created and you are using an almost the game graphic style as another game. I understand they wanted a game for the legends but I think they just wanted it so they had control rather than using another platforms games.

Reactions: 11
I was reading the reviews on the App Store to see how gullible and how manipulated these legends are and some of them say it's the best game they have ever seen when it's literally Animal Crossing Graphics implemented into an adopt me setting and theme of trading and pets. I have to agree the game is pretty crap the graphics are awful like awful and is really glitchy and is super boring. I just don't understand why you would make a game that's already been created and you are using an almost the game graphic style as another game. I understand they wanted a game for the legends but I think they just wanted it so they had control rather than using another platforms games.
the game sucks but developer deserve credits , instead norris nuts still playing the victim card , sockie crying from stress lol it seems like she coded the game herself, the superiority complex in these kids is insane, all thanks to brooke and the “legend army” making there ego even bigger. end is gonna come sooner than later thats for sure

Reactions: 13
This a bit random but I hated it when the parents were pranking the kids that they weren’t gonna stay at that hotel for biggys birthday and Brooke pinned all the blame on Justin and the kids were hugging on Brooke and the kids were being ungrateful and crying. I was so upset cuz some ppl are dying and they can’t see there family and they are crying because they stayed in Queensland for two days instead of three? This family is so manipulative they like to play the victim card and get people to do whatever they want I is so sad to see that these kids might be stuck in this position forever and ever And people will always question them about their age just because they’re selfish mother wouldn’t feed them enough and worked them too much😢😢😕😣😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen their video 'Dad reacts to out Tiktoks'?

I think it was really nice to see Justin in a video like that and I'm glad to see that he was a bit shocked about a few of the Tiktoks. He is always portrayed like he isn't very caring or supportive but he did look uncomfortable about a few of them and he will probably end up talking to Sabre about them off camera. I don't think he liked his daughter dancing like that which shows he really does care and wants to protect her.

I think her Tiktoks are fine myself but from his perspective I can understand why he wouldn't like them.

However does it bother anyone else that they call him Justin instead of dad?

My parents would go mad at me if I did that, I think it is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 14

I think it was really nice to see Justin in a video like that and I'm glad to see that he was a bit shocked about a few of the Tiktoks. He is always portrayed like he isn't very caring or supportive but he did look uncomfortable about a few of them and he will probably end up talking to Sabre about them off camera. I don't think he liked his daughter dancing like that which shows he really does care and wants to protect her.

I think her Tiktoks are fine myself but from his perspective I can understand why he wouldn't like them.

yeah thats really he is actually intresting person unlike his kids says he is just fat and angry

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I always thought it was disrespectful as well. I don't care if they're making their family all this money, they should treat him better, they all act like he's a doormat sometimes and would make rude comments about his weight that they should have known better. To be fair, there are moments where he seems quite strict but he could do more to act like their dad and put an end to it. Brooke contributes to a lot of that as well.

Reactions: 12
sabre and biggy seemed like they were acting nice for camera, like sabre calling him by his name was just rude but this is what fame and money does to you,

I always thought it was disrespectful as well. I don't care if they're making their family all this money, they should treat him better, they all act like he's a doormat sometimes and would make rude comments about his weight that they should have known better. To be fair, there are moments where he seems quite strict but he could do more to act like their dad and put an end to it. Brooke contributes to a lot of that as well.
Even in the earlier vlogs they have always called him by his first name. They don't seem to do that to their mum though.

Reactions: 6
i think sabre got her period?! i'm surprised they didn't make a ton of videos about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Could be that he doenst mind? I know a few people that call their parents by their first name. I would lever do it because it
Even in the earlier vlogs they have always called him by his first name. They don't seem to do that to their mum though.
They call her Slendermum, which is rude. I know a few kids that call their parents by their first name, it´s normal for them.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else feel sorry for Naz in there newest video? I thought she deserved to win her bedroom was so much better than everyone elses.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else feel sorry for Naz in there newest video? I thought she deserved to win her bedroom was so much better than everyone elses.
agreed. I don’t think Sabre should have won. Poor Naz.

Reactions: 9
oliviapope,
i meant that (therealsabrenorr is) was wrong.
you are right of course.that why i quoted you!
and i agree with you that the children dont have eating disorders yet.
they are just not given enough to eat.

i dont know why we received different resuslts.
i put in the same stat in the cdc bmi calculater.
sockie is obviously very under weight.
you can find many sites that will verify this.
Ummm, but how can WE know whether they have eating disorders or not yet? Eating disorders don't just exist for people who are underweight. Also, BMI is bullshit. I've definitely learned this as someone who has anorexia, was considered underweight even when my BMI was "normal", weight goes off of your personal growth chart. Even if these kids have "normal" BMI's, they definitely seem underweight to me, and most likely are

View attachment 530111
thats sad to see there kids audience feeling bad there weights, that was very insensitive of them , although i have noticed norris nuts have quite a dark sense of humour for kids
THIS! This is exactly what we meant when we've been saying this will be a negative influence on the kids that watch the NN! So sad! :( My heart aches for Caitlin Davis

Last edited:
I am waiting for the episodes
"Justin leaves Brooke for a younger woman" episode where he moves to his house over the back fence.
"Justin sick and tired of being disrespected by his family".
"Brooke discovers cooking", because she stumbled upon the word 'mum' in her nickname and wonders what it means.
There's a bunch of view pitches for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just calculated the four eldest Norris kids stats into https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/bmi/calculator.html
They ALL report to be of healthy weight given the latest figures. Weights from the last video and heights from earlier ones to calculate their BMI.
I was wrong thinking they were underweight as the facts do not support my opinion. I am happy to have someone verify my calculations.
I am not saying we see them eat well but the facts say they are doing OK
Not sure if someone has already said this but I still think the NN kids weigh less than what they should as their eating patterns indicate disordered eating, you don’t have to be underweight to be diagnosed with an eating disorder. So sorry to possibly burst your bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I opened their comments on that video and I love how practically all of the top ones are about how Naz really deserved the win and how overlooked she is and how unfair it was. Hopefully they will take it to heart and it will be a wakeup call for them. That girl really is brushed aside. The favouritism in this family is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.