Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1997EE2F-A602-402E-880B-18CB4F591D86.jpeg

just saw this under their video, what the hell are these legends doing?! wanting growing kids to fast!? i really think they need to stop doing food videos, they’re so obsessed with food and calories and if they’re going to be like that, they should keep it private and not project it onto millions of kids and teens that could be easily influenced by them. i’ve seen so many comments about people feeling insecure compared to their weights, especially sockie and naz. i think they should take the video down to be honest

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
When your diet is that controlled it's not surprising that these children binge at any opportunity given to them.

Does anyone else find it really weird that these children cant just eat when their hungry? If they do help themselves to something is is refered to as stealing.... That just seems really weird to me especially considering how old they are.

Surely they should be able to just have a snack when they like or get themselves a treat at the shop.

All the food they seem to eat is processed, microwaved or just full of sugar, salt or saturated fat. Maybe if Brooke or Justin actually bothered to cook them meals instead of all this microwave crap and uber eats they would't be so hungry.

I don't know what meals people normally have in Australia I am from the U.K but for most people over here a take away or Uber eats would be considered a treat. Most people over hear cook most of the time, my parents cook everyday; I haven't had a take away this year.

Reactions: 20
When your diet is that controlled it's not surprising that these children binge at any opportunity given to them.

Does anyone else find it really weird that these children cant just eat when their hungry? If they do help themselves to something is is refered to as stealing.... That just seems really weird to me especially considering how old they are.

Surely they should be able to just have a snack when they like or get themselves a treat at the shop.

All the food they seem to eat is processed, microwaved or just full of sugar, salt or saturated fat. Maybe if Brooke or Justin actually bothered to cook them meals instead of all this microwave crap and uber eats they would't be so hungry.

I don't know what meals people normally have in Australia I am from the U.K but for most people over here a take away or Uber eats would be considered a treat. Most people over hear cook most of the time, my parents cook everyday; I haven't had a take away this year.
It seems they all eat the same at the same time. I sometimes watch TikToks or behind the scene videos and then you see all 4 of them eating an apple or all 4 of them drinking the same drink. Just eat what and when you want. So they do everything together.

Reactions: 14
Despite their Large internet presence and we see them a lot of their devices and computers, It Shocks me to see how little they know about internet safety? Like In the Among us Videos They don't Understand that usernames are not meant to be your real names, It's supposed to protect your identity and putting your weight out to over 5 million people. People on the internet (some I must and only some) are in fact Not what they seem and are very creepy Not going to say the words since I don't think I need to go into detail since I'm sure all if not most know what I'm talking about. I am just surprised

Reactions: 10
It seems they all eat the same at the same time. I sometimes watch TikToks or behind the scene videos and then you see all 4 of them eating an apple or all 4 of them drinking the same drink. Just eat what and when you want. So they do everything together.
What I mean is they can't just go to the pantry and get a snack, Brooke and Justin don't allow it they have to ask permission.

Reactions: 9
Yep In the Uk people don't eat takeaways EVERY night My family gets Pizza on special occasions like Birthdays or you know. But when you see them they always have a takeaway bag or uber eats open all the time even for sandwiches they order from an online food platform? WHY can't they just make it themselves as we can see as they are always at a shop why can't they actually get groceries and bread to actually make food? or why can't The MOTHER COOOK

Last edited:
Yep In the Uk people don't eat takeaways EVERY night My family gets Pizza on special occasions like Birthdays or you know. But when you see them they always have a takeaway bag or uber eats open all the time even for sandwiches they order from an online food platform? WHY can't they just make it themselves as we can see as they are always at a shop why can't they actually get groceries and bread to actually make food? or why can't The MOTHER COOOK
I have never once heard them mention Brooke make dinner in any of their videos. I have heard them talk about Justin cook on the outside Grill. But never Brooke.

Reactions: 15
A bit off topic but I realised that the kids and Brooke have a really good relationship with Flizzy (Brookes mum the NN grandmother). It's surely going to be hard on her when they move to Queensland because even Brooke siad that her father died. I hope that Sabre brings up that they should move her out as well because in their latest vlog it seemed that Sabre was trying to find Flizzy meaning that they live close to her, her and Sabre also seem to have a very good relationship.
I really don't want them to throw away relationships just for vlogs.

A bit off topic but I realised that the kids and Brooke have a really good relationship with Flizzy (Brookes mum the NN grandmother). It's surely going to be hard on her when they move to Queensland because even Brooke siad that her father died. I hope that Sabre brings up that they should move her out as well because in their latest vlog it seemed that Sabre was trying to find Flizzy meaning that they live close to her, her and Sabre also seem to have a very good relationship.
I really don't want them to throw away relationships just for vlogs.
yeah your right but i think flizzy married again see here , so maybe i guess this is brookes step father so i dont think she is gonna with them

Attachments

Reactions: 7
yeah your right but i think flizzy married again see here , so maybe i guess this is brookes step father so i dont think she is gonna with them
Hmm Yeah she seems to have a life there. They don't have to move her out, when I was a child, My grandparents lived in the East Midlands and we live 5 hours away from them. Its really not going to put strain on any relationship as long as they visit her from time to time

View attachment 525861
just saw this under their video, what the hell are these legends doing?! wanting growing kids to fast!? i really think they need to stop doing food videos, they’re so obsessed with food and calories and if they’re going to be like that, they should keep it private and not project it onto millions of kids and teens that could be easily influenced by them. i’ve seen so many comments about people feeling insecure compared to their weights, especially sockie and naz. i think they should take the video down to be honest
Do they really think Sabre could fast? She gets hangry for going too long between lunch and dinner! Remember in the video where she was going to get her teeth pulled for her braces and they pranked her the evening before at the Chinese restaurant, telling her she had to fast for 24 hours prior? The poor girl told Justin she hadn't eaten at all since lunch. She was exasperated, hostile and dejected to say the least. It almost broke her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
the problem is not with the binges witch are in frequent.the problem is with their regular daily diet.
they dont eat enough and their diet is unbalanced. there is also a genetic contrbutation,but their diet contributes a great deal to their delayed growth and puberty.it also causes many other negative effects on their health and hurts their mental well-being. some of the damage may be permanent.for example-less growth.
i want to talk about an aspect of this that hasnt been talked about here.i think it is very serious.
sabre and sockie (and maybe naz) are being treated by a doctor that specializes in delayed growth and puberty.the doctor certainly asked the parents about the children s diet and recommended an alternative diet(or the guidelines for it).
have the parents been telling the truth to the doctor?!
are they just ignoring his recommendations?
they know what his medical opinion is.
but the parents(brooke!) because of irrational obsessions are still feeding the children improperly.
they are ignoring the recommendations of the doctor that is treating their daughters for serious medical problems!

brooke is directly responsible for the children s diet.but justin is responsible too.
he is less irrational then brooke,he has talked to the doctor and he knows what the children should be eating.
he should intervene for the sake of the children.
he hasnt intervened and i dont think he will.
brooke isn t getting the help that she needs and she is not going to change.
so the kids diet is not going to change.

Reactions: 8
Considering how tall Brooke and Justin are it seems strange that doctors have not noticed how small of the children are.

Im petite myself and I have always be a lot smaller for my age than other people but surely taking into account their parents height should they not all be taller... Clearly something isn't right here.

Reactions: 6
79FC8E8B-B397-41EE-BA09-D3849C27CCE7.jpeg
this is a bit weird it seems like naz and Sabre are the underdogs in this family
I feel like Brooke is the manager,Justin is the assistant, The four older kids are the employees and their parents piggy bank,and the babies are always there for show Notice how the babies barely spend time with their family they’re just parked in front of the TV snacking on chips and that’s not even healthy for a baby so why starve the older four
79FC8E8B-B397-41EE-BA09-D3849C27CCE7.jpeg

I have just calculated the four eldest Norris kids stats into https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/bmi/calculator.html
They ALL report to be of healthy weight given the latest figures. Weights from the last video and heights from earlier ones to calculate their BMI.
I was wrong thinking they were underweight as the facts do not support my opinion. I am happy to have someone verify my calculations.
I am not saying we see them eat well but the facts say they are doing OK

Reactions: 5
I have just calculated the four eldest Norris kids stats into https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/bmi/calculator.html
They ALL report to be of healthy weight given the latest figures. Weights from the last video and heights from earlier ones to calculate their BMI.
I was wrong thinking they were underweight as the facts do not support my opinion. I am happy to have someone verify my calculations.
I am not saying we see them eat well but the facts say they are doing OK
i put their stats into a bmi calculator, and from what i gathered, sabre and biggy are both in a health range, with sockie being mildly underweight. i didn’t know naz’s height so i was unsure, but just by looking at her, she’s very thin. remember everyone that they took their weight with clothes on, and some form of food in their tummy, meaning the weighed more. they probably weigh about 1-2kg less than their starting weight.

Reactions: 7
i put their stats into a bmi calculator, and from what i gathered, sabre and biggy are both in a health range, with sockie being mildly underweight. i didn’t know naz’s height so i was unsure, but just by looking at her, she’s very thin. remember everyone that they took their weight with clothes on, and some form of food in their tummy, meaning the weighed more. they probably weigh about 1-2kg less than their starting weight.
i just put sockie s stats into the same bmi calculater.
sockie is very under weight!
in less than 1 percentile for girls aged 14!
it says that the child is under weight and should be seen by a healthcare provider for further assessment!
now i am very worried about sockie!
i didnt try to calculate her sibling s bmi yet.

i just put sockie s stats into the same bmi calculater.
sockie is very under weight!
in less than 1 percentile for girls aged 14!
it says that the child is under weight and should be seen by a healthcare provider for further assessment!
now i am very worried about sockie!
i didnt try to calculate her sibling s bmi yet.
i’m worried about sockie too. i have suffered from a very serious eating disorder called anorexia since i was 11. sockie needs serious medical attention

Some legends are starting to realise....
There is some cmts like this
Also I really like flizzy, she seems so nice and calm
92258572-6565-414C-8844-918947AD5C2A.jpeg
197DD309-BD80-488D-BD13-5B4DE1C323D1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.