NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly n he says it's true as I signed the papers.
Anyone can sign papers .
I didn't believe a word of it .. I was like wtf made up story is this lol
Also, I can’t remember how long ago it was, but it was definitely before Christmas and before Dan was going live on his account. Everyone was saying about her changing her name and then she got all crappy and decided to show everyone the legal documents for it. And I heard Dan in the background saying “don’t show my address” and then she showed the documents and she did show the address and everyone was saying she did but all her arselickers were saying people were just trying to wind her up but Dan told her to come off because he wanted to talk to her. Then she came back on and after a couple of minutes she said to Dan “nobody’s mentioned it so I think we’re in the clear”. Why would he have said that if it was her house? I can understand him saying “don’t show your address, it’s not safe” or whatever. But he definitely said “don’t show my address” and then when she did he was, quite rightly, really annoyed. So I’ve never believed it was her house anyway.

Thing is she’s that big she won’t even die from not eating 😂😂😂😂 They’re all talking about a positive chat yet still mentioning how Karina has better good friends, like you’re still mentioning the drama you stupid witches.

I can’t stand it. I really just want to bang Karina’s head against a brick wall
It really annoys me that they think it’s okay for them to carry it on and her mods and commenters are all encouraging it. But if someone else was to start mentioning it, it would be wrong. Nathan and Shannon have both been live this morning and neither of them mentioned her. If she wants other people to let it go and stop going on then she needs to as well😒

Reactions: 1
Also, I can’t remember how long ago it was, but it was definitely before Christmas and before Dan was going live on his account. Everyone was saying about her changing her name and then she got all crappy and decided to show everyone the legal documents for it. And I heard Dan in the background saying “don’t show my address” and then she showed the documents and she did show the address and everyone was saying she did but all her arselickers were saying people were just trying to wind her up but Dan told her to come off because he wanted to talk to her. Then she came back on and after a couple of minutes she said to Dan “nobody’s mentioned it so I think we’re in the clear”. Why would he have said that if it was her house? I can understand him saying “don’t show your address, it’s not safe” or whatever. But he definitely said “don’t show my address” and then when she did he was, quite rightly, really annoyed. So I’ve never believed it was her house anyway.

It really annoys me that they think it’s okay for them to carry it on and her mods and commenters are all encouraging it. But if someone else was to start mentioning it, it would be wrong. Nathan and Shannon have both been live this morning and neither of them mentioned her. If she wants other people to let it go and stop going on then she needs to as well😒
I been on Nath live and shannons live and when im not on them I'm on karnona... Nathan's on a date today n Shannon was live doin make up.
A friend of mine was on Shannons last night late and found out that Shannon had leaked nonas number out .. I don't know which way to take Shannon I really don't

Yes I remember that also someone posted the postcode

I been on Nath live and shannons live and when im not on them I'm on karnona... Nathan's on a date today n Shannon was live doin make up.
A friend of mine was on Shannons last night late and found out that Shannon had leaked nonas number out .. I don't know which way to take Shannon I really don't

But there’s no proof that she did leak it. But to be fair Karina leaked Nathans.

She never will. This drama will be something or another thing Karina will use against people. Just feeding her ego

People were saying that she showed it and then she was like well prove it then, what’s my address so someone put her postcode and then her and all her mods and that were saying they were doxxing🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Make it make sense. And when she realised they’d commented her actual postcode, you could see her face drop and she just blankly stared at the screen😂😂

Just heard her in the background of dans live saying she’s putting more colours in her hair🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
People were saying that she showed it and then she was like well prove it then, what’s my address so someone put her postcode and then her and all her mods and that were saying they were doxxing🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Make it make sense. And when she realised they’d commented her actual postcode, you could see her face drop and she just blankly stared at the screen😂😂

Just heard her in the background of dans live saying she’s putting more colours in her hair🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Yep 1.2k watching n saying massage it in but low n hold she doesn't.. let's see what colour it is

Her hairs green .. she was on live with Nick apologising again.. then mentioned having beef with Nathan ... and saying Shannon called her fat n laughed on live .. she then said no wonder why she has no friends as that's why
. Then ended live

Her hairs green .. she was on live with Nick apologising again.. then mentioned having beef with Nathan ... and saying Shannon called her fat n laughed on live .. she then said no wonder why she has no friends as that's why
. Then ended live
She keeps saying people need to leave it but she’s the one who keeps bringing it up😒🙄 there was no need for that dig at Shannon before she ended the live. She did it on purpose so people couldn’t comment about it😒 she’s such a piece of tit.

She keeps saying people need to leave it but she’s the one who keeps bringing it up😒🙄 there was no need for that dig at Shannon before she ended the live. She did it on purpose so people couldn’t comment about it😒 she’s such a piece of tit.
Shannon never called her fat or did she? Shannons boyfriend gave a narration of what happened and it was all Karina being a petty, fat, stupid witch because nobody likes her

Shannon never called her fat or did she? Shannons boyfriend gave a narration of what happened and it was all Karina being a petty, fat, stupid witch because nobody likes her
I have no idea if she did or not. But how many horrible things have Karina said about Shannon and Nathan that they could keep on about but they’ve left it now because people kept telling them not to keep on.
I mean he isn’t wrong…😳😳

I have no idea if she did or not. But how many horrible things have Karina said about Shannon and Nathan that they could keep on about but they’ve left it now because people kept telling them not to keep on.
I mean he isn’t wrong…😳😳
There was a woman on Nathan’s that told him to leave it.. But it’s like if Karina can talk about it why can’t he? 😂😂😂 If I was in Nathan’s position and I was being talked about behind my back, I would do the exact same to them. People love to have double standards. Everything was dropped until Dirty Dan had to carry on, he wasn’t even bleeping part of it.. Whether he’s Karina’s partner or not, he doesn’t get a say it didn’t involve him

I mean he isn’t wrong…😳😳
No it was a Scottish bird that goes live with Nathan that said it Shannon rarely talks

There was a woman on Nathan’s that told him to leave it.. But it’s like if Karina can talk about it why can’t he? 😂😂😂 If I was in Nathan’s position and I was being talked about behind my back, I would do the exact same to them. People love to have double standards. Everything was dropped until Dirty Dan had to carry on, he wasn’t even bleeping part of it.. Whether he’s Karina’s partner or not, he doesn’t get a say it didn’t involve him
If someone was as vile to me as she was to Nathan, I’d talk about it every minute of the day, and make sure everyone knew about it. People seem to be going back to arselicking Karina again and sticking up for her and it’s infuriating. What is wrong with people, why can’t they see what she’s like?!😒😒
Exactly, there was no need for Dan to start bitching about them when he got home, he should have dropped it like they’re expecting everyone else to.

No it was a Scottish bird that goes live with Nathan that said it Shannon rarely talks
I dunno why they’re saying it was Shannon then? Also, if she can have sazzy & Gemini & Mel and god knows who else on her lives saying tit about Nathan then why can’t he have people on his defending him and saying stuff about her?! She’s big and ugly enough to dish it out then she needs to be able to take it

Reactions: 2
If someone was as vile to me as she was to Nathan, I’d talk about it every minute of the day, and make sure everyone knew about it. People seem to be going back to arselicking Karina again and sticking up for her and it’s infuriating. What is wrong with people, why can’t they see what she’s like?!😒😒
Exactly, there was no need for Dan to start bitching about them when he got home, he should have dropped it like they’re expecting everyone else to.

I dunno why they’re saying it was Shannon then? Also, if she can have sazzy & Gemini & Mel and god knows who else on her lives saying tit about Nathan then why can’t he have people on his defending him and saying stuff about her?! She’s big and ugly enough to dish it out then she needs to be able to take it
Probably made up a whole new story for sympathy knowing her

Anyone seen her in the back of dans live? She missed some of the purple at the back of her head😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.