NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nona must be quaking in her boots! she’s earnt less money today than she ever has- oh wait yea, that’s because she’s not spent half of her time begging. Must be hard for her losing a days income 🤣🤣🤣🤭

Has anyone watched the video her ex Tom has posted about her?😂😂😂
Has he done one recently? I saw the one where he said she’s not 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nona must be quaking in her boots! she’s earnt less money today than she ever has- oh wait yea, that’s because she’s not spent half of her time begging. Must be hard for her losing a days income 🤣🤣🤣🤭

HOW IS SHE GOING TO AFFORD ALL HER TAKEAWAYS?!?!😭😭😭😭

Yes😭😭😭 I saw her doing it on live once😳😳
I was like what the duck is she doing 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she gave all of her plates a polish. Her house must be intoxicated with the stuff when she’s finished, no wonder she has cleaning products on her wishlist.

I was like what the duck is she doing 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she gave all of her plates a polish. Her house must be intoxicated with the stuff when she’s finished, no wonder she has cleaning products on her wishlist.
Honestly I think that’s the first and only time she’s ever cleaned anything, that’s why she had no idea what to use🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, didn’t see your reply about Toms video. He uploaded one about her earlier😂😂😂

Just listening to her in the background on @thedanielk999 live she has got him wrapped around her finger. She is so insulting i wish his family or friends would tell him. Hes a happy bloke plodding on working and his cars and she is taking the bloody piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just listening to her in the background on @thedanielk999 live she has got him wrapped around her finger. She is so insulting i wish his family or friends would tell him. Hes a happy bloke plodding on working and his cars and she is taking the bloody piss.
He’s an absolute mug. I understand manipulation and things like that and it being difficult to leave if you have nowhere to go. But he could literally just go to his parents or grandparents house from work and never go back to her. I think someone needs to have a serious conversation with him and tell him that she isn’t a good person or good for him. But if he can’t see it after everything she’s done then I don’t see him ever realising it. I thought he was a decent person but I don’t like him at all anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s an absolute mug. I understand manipulation and things like that and it being difficult to leave if you have nowhere to go. But he could literally just go to his parents or grandparents house from work and never go back to her. I think someone needs to have a serious conversation with him and tell him that she isn’t a good person or good for him. But if he can’t see it after everything she’s done then I don’t see him ever realising it. I thought he was a decent person but I don’t like him at all anymore.
I’m on Dan’s live and even seeing her move in the background irritates me.. like how is this witch still breathing 🤣😩 wonder how she’s coping with not being live.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching Dans live and he enables her so much. He just babies her, it’s actually embarrassing. They both need to get a grip and grow the duck up🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
He just said “my phone is on 8% so i’m gonna head off for the night” and she immediately went “no” like excuse me Miss Piggy in the back, it’s not your account so shut the duck up! It’s not his fault you’re too much of a big pussy to go live now with you being so outed. Stupid slob.

He just said “my phone is on 8% so i’m gonna head off for the night” and she immediately went “no” like excuse me Miss Piggy in the back, it’s not your account so shut the duck up! It’s not his fault you’re too much of a big pussy to go live now with you being so outed. Stupid slob.
Hahahaha miss piggy in the back💀💀💀💀
She really thinks she can tell everyone what to do doesn’t she?! I don’t know who she thinks she is😒😒

• Haha
Also this was the screenshot on Nathan’s live earlier. Karina posted this in APRIL. Quire hard to read but yeah

A89C5D2E-DEF5-48AE-8EA8-1CA781E88453.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.