NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did that last time with the excuse that she had no dye left.

ps. She accepted my instagram request πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahahah that’s absolute bullshit, there was so much on her head, she could have spared some for that patch at the backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahah yes, behind enemy linesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have you seen how much more shite she’s added to her wishlist? She’s actually taking the piss now🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
Hahahahah that’s absolute bullshit, there was so much on her head, she could have spared some for that patch at the backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have you seen how much more shite she’s added to her wishlist? She’s actually taking the piss now🀣🀣
I haven’t looked at her wishlist for ages. Kinda scared to 🀣🀣🀣 could have a whole wardrobe on it at this point

Okay yea.. She DOES NOT need 2 bleeping brushes, the one she has already is fine, and she can afford to buy herself shower gel they are not expensive at all.

I haven’t looked at her wishlist for ages. Kinda scared to 🀣🀣🀣 could have a whole wardrobe on it at this point

Okay yea.. She DOES NOT need 2 bleeping brushes, the one she has already is fine, and she can afford to buy herself shower gel they are not expensive at all.
The one she has already, she decided to use to brush her hair whilst it had bleach on it earlierπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So she probably hasn’t washed it and now it’s ruinedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I’m honestly surprised she needs that amount of shower gel, it’d last her a lifetimeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also, shower gel is something you just put on your weekly shopping list, why does she feel the need to add it to her wishlistπŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The one she has already, she decided to use to brush her hair whilst it had bleach on it earlierπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So she probably hasn’t washed it and now it’s ruinedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I’m honestly surprised she needs that amount of shower gel, it’d last her a lifetimeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also, shower gel is something you just put on your weekly shopping list, why does she feel the need to add it to her wishlistπŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I thought she used her comb at least she did last time πŸ˜‚ and she’s showing herself up adding that many bottles.. Stinky human being πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Someone please clear hers and Dans wishlist! πŸ˜‚ Just click on them and say buying elsewhere and it gets taken off. Seen it done loads πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did that last time with the excuse that she had no dye left.

ps. She accepted my instagram request πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aww that

What the actual .. also have you seen the number of " Back up " accounts she has now I counted 7 last night

What the actual .. also have you seen the number of " Back up " accounts she has now I counted 7 last night
Are they all actually her though? I assumed they were troll accountsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why does she need so many?! Nobody is that desperate to see herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she’s banned on both her β€œmain” accounts then she should take it as a hint and duck offπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are they all actually her though? I assumed they were troll accountsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why does she need so many?! Nobody is that desperate to see herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she’s banned on both her β€œmain” accounts then she should take it as a hint and duck offπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’s using karinamainwaring0 now. Highest amount of likes she’s got since yesterday is 15 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only about 200-300 views per video except one. She has comments off so I don’t know how she expects herself to get paid without them, the account only has 81 followers so she can’t go live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it definitely is a duck off sign.

She’s using karinamainwaring0 now. Highest amount of likes she’s got since yesterday is 15 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only about 200-300 views per video except one. She has comments off so I don’t know how she expects herself to get paid without them, the account only has 81 followers so she can’t go live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it definitely is a duck off sign.
Oh bleeping hell. How patheticπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ does that mean we’re not gunna have any entertainment today if she can’t post on her main and can’t go live? What a shameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she just needs to leave now, nobody likes herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Correction - she’s live now on her normal backup accountπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She's on live, and saying she's called the police and is taking Nath to court over this πŸ˜‚ she also called him the r slur, which seems to have angered quite a few of her "fans"

She's on live, and saying she's called the police and is taking Nath to court over this πŸ˜‚ she also called him the r slur, which seems to have angered quite a few of her "fans"
Nooo it’s Tom she’s apparently taking to court. Talking out of her arse as usual πŸ˜‚

It’s not nath it’s her ex Tom

She’s live and there’s drama :ROFLMAO:
Who is she having problems with now 🀣🀣🀣

Nooo it’s Tom she’s apparently taking to court. Talking out of her arse as usual πŸ˜‚
She was apparently taking her dad to court for the money he β€˜owes’ she speaks bullshit.. fluently.

Karinamainwaring1 6 hours ago - Still claiming a disability, a disability that gets her words muddled. YOU SPOKE FINE IN THE VOICE NOTES, JUST BECAUSE IT IS A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU COW.
Who wants to slap a witch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Guys I’m baffled, just seen the drama with nicke2, he actually admitted to making a fake troll account to troll karina πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.