NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t expect them to want her back, she’s probably one who was hard to sell. 🤣🤣🤣😏
To be fair, her receipt probably did say something about non-refundable, non-exchangeable, warranty not available etc. Imagine the insurance on her 😂 can you get coverage for risk of deafening others with banshee like singing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair, her receipt probably did say something about non-refundable, non-exchangeable, warranty not available etc. Imagine the insurance on her 😂 can you get coverage for risk of deafening others with banshee like singing?
She’d have her own “enter at your own risk” sign. Proud of Dan for managing to keep her 😂 although I am hoping he realises and chooses to split, he can just leave her on the street tied to a streetlight instead.

Reactions: 2
She’d have her own “enter at your own risk” sign. Proud of Dan for managing to keep her 😂 although I am hoping he realises and chooses to split, he can just leave her on the street tied to a streetlight instead.

TIED TO A STREETLIGHT PLS 😭😭😂

• Haha
She could have a little sign that says "Will sing Halo for spicy noodles or Harry Potter Funko Pops"

• Haha
Weird - she was live for a bit, someone said "Dan left his socks at mine last night", her face went blank(er than usual) and she left. It's the drama Mick I love it!

Attachments

• Haha
Weird - she was live for a bit, someone said "Dan left his socks at mine last night", her face went blank(er than usual) and she left. It's the drama Mick I love it!
Wish he left his socks at mine..
Joking 😂😂😂😂 I do love the drama though it’s hilarious

Edit- Oh here we go.. She’s live with Nathan again. Dirty cow wonder where Dan is

Wish he left his socks at mine..
Joking 😂😂😂😂 I do love the drama though it’s hilarious
Karina probably reads this, you'll get a letter through your door soon, spelt out with newspaper clippings telling you to "back off dahlin" 😂

• Haha
Wouldn't usually make appearance based comments as we can't really control it, but this is just a comparison.
Least she has 1 less chin than Karina.. Speaking of the witch she quit the live because they weren’t there paying attention 😂 don’t seem to be having effort to find out why she left either, the live seems better without her

Oh ffs she’s back. What did I jinx it for 😂😂😂

She must be so exhausting to be friends with, the way she throws tantrums for attention, has to be the main focus, causes drama over nothing. I mean why do people stick around her? I don't really understand TikTok coins but surely its not that much money?

Reactions: 4
She must be so exhausting to be friends with, the way she throws tantrums for attention, has to be the main focus, causes drama over nothing. I mean why do people stick around her? I don't really understand TikTok coins but surely its not that much money?
I can tell she’s frustrating them now.. She keeps leaving and requesting again. Guessing she left this time because they weren’t paying attention to her like projector light some deluded person bought her. No doubt she’ll be back.
You dont earn much from gifts TikTok takes 70%

Dans just asked if she’ll do some housework tomorrow and she said “yes sir” come on love, you do duck all else all day😒 I’m sure people can survive without you deafening them with your shite singing for a while😳 I thought she was supposed to be doing the housework anyway? Fat, lazy slob😒🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Dans just asked if she’ll do some housework tomorrow and she said “yes sir” come on love, you do duck all else all day😒 I’m sure people can survive without you deafening them with your shite singing for a while😳 I thought she was supposed to be doing the housework anyway? Fat, lazy slob😒🤦🏻‍♀️
Who’s live Dan or Karina? C’mon cinderfuckingrella get your cleaning gloves on! 😂😂😂😂😂 She can remake the “I want to break free” music video with her hoover.

• Haha
She's just said "I live off amazon", couldn't bite my tongue and had to remind her that actually, other people buy that stuff for her. Was met with the usual Blank Stare of Ignorance™️.

Honestly can't imagine her cleaning bleeping anything. She'd probably look at the washing up, be reminded of the food she made & make that food again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who’s live Dan or Karina? C’mon cinderfuckingrella get your cleaning gloves on! 😂😂😂😂😂 She can remake the “I want to break free” music video with her hoover.
Karina was live but ended it abruptly as usual, don’t know if she’s back on, can’t be bothered to check. She’s getting more and more irritating by the minute🙄 she’s definitely more like the ugly step sisters rolled into one😂😂😂 hahahaa don’t!! Maybe she’ll go live and recreate it for us all?!🤣🤣

Karina was live but ended it abruptly as usual, don’t know if she’s back on, can’t be bothered to check. She’s getting more and more irritating by the minute🙄 she’s definitely more like the ugly step sisters rolled into one😂😂😂 hahahaa don’t!! Maybe she’ll go live and recreate it for us all?!🤣🤣
I just checked she isn’t but she duetted that James dude 😂😂😂
I’d be traumatized if she did.. after seeing her twerk attempt (what only included her lifting up and down her left hip despite her full ass being in the way of the camera) i don’t think i want to see her dance again 🤣

She's just said "I live off amazon", couldn't bite my tongue and had to remind her that actually, other people buy that stuff for her. Was met with the usual Blank Stare of Ignorance™️.

Honestly can't imagine her cleaning bleeping anything. She'd probably look at the washing up, be reminded of the food she made & make that food again.
Probably why she lives off takeaways means she doesn’t have to wash up she’s only got to struggle getting up to out rubbish in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.