NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says of course I’m going to be upset about you talking about my disability’s my mums dead? Huh!! She mentions every single day she has disabilities but Nathan was sticking up for her and she goes mad. She went mad also because of £100 worth of gifts and said he’s ungrateful… she does remember chucking a wig in the bin that someone gifted her right?

Reactions: 2
I’m stuck between wanting to watch Nathan because he’s the sensible nice one but I wanna watch Karina because she’s a train wreck. Can’t believe people are still sticking up for her? And still saying she’s right and he’s wrong?! Are you dumb? How can people still support her?

She’s saying she spent £100 on gifts for him but when he saw it, it was $20 and that’s what he said on live and now she’s saying he’s ungrateful for saying that? She’s literally the most ungrateful person I’ve ever come across, how can she say that about someone else?😒😒😒
Watched Karina on my iPad and nathan on my phone 😂😂😂😂 Shannon’s boyfriend was in nathan’s live saying Karina treats her the same way

Probably because she wasn’t getting as much support as she thought she would and everyone was sticking up for Nathan😂😂
She literally went “This is making me think of suici-“ then ended it. Attention seeking witch I’m not checking on her, she brought it on herself. I knew she’d abuse and gaslight Nathan at some point she’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 7
I could completely understand where she’s coming from if she had never ever mentioned her disabilities before and Nathan just mentioned them out of the blue on his live and told everyone when she didn’t want him to. But she used her disabilities (whether they’re real or not) as a get out of jail free card. Every time she says or does something and then people tell her she’s wrong or she decides she doesn’t mean it any more, she uses her disabilities as an excuse. She mentions them all the time so Nathan probably thought he was doing the right thing by explaining how she thinks and why she does the things she does. But instead she’s completely turned it round and is using it for attention and trying to make Nathan feel bad.
She is utterly ridiculous, she is the one in the wrong but she’ll never admit it, she’d rather come on live feeling sorry for herself, get gifts and then go off because people aren’t agreeing with her. Shannon’s boyfriend also commented on Nathan’s live saying that she’s done the same thing to Shannon a few times and that she isn’t going to be friends with her anymore. I hope that’s true, I hope all these people are finally seeing her for what she is and stay away from her for good. I hope more and more people see it and she loses all her follower and gifts and the attention she loves so much and I hope she finally leaves the app and fucks off.

she says of course I’m going to be upset about you talking about my disability’s my mums dead? Huh!! She mentions every single day she has disabilities but Nathan was sticking up for her and she goes mad. She went mad also because of £100 worth of gifts and said he’s ungrateful… she does remember chucking a wig in the bin that someone gifted her right?
And when people gift her and she just said bless you instead of actually thanking them and being appreciative. And also when she gets a gift and sits and says “the next gift I want is…”. That to me is ungrateful, I don’t know who she thinks she is calling other people ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I could completely understand where she’s coming from if she had never ever mentioned her disabilities before and Nathan just mentioned them out of the blue on his live and told everyone when she didn’t want him to. But she used her disabilities (whether they’re real or not) as a get out of jail free card. Every time she says or does something and then people tell her she’s wrong or she decides she doesn’t mean it any more, she uses her disabilities as an excuse. She mentions them all the time so Nathan probably thought he was doing the right thing by explaining how she thinks and why she does the things she does. But instead she’s completely turned it round and is using it for attention and trying to make Nathan feel bad.
She is utterly ridiculous, she is the one in the wrong but she’ll never admit it, she’d rather come on live feeling sorry for herself, get gifts and then go off because people aren’t agreeing with her. Shannon’s boyfriend also commented on Nathan’s live saying that she’s done the same thing to Shannon a few times and that she isn’t going to be friends with her anymore. I hope that’s true, I hope all these people are finally seeing her for what she is and stay away from her for good. I hope more and more people see it and she loses all her follower and gifts and the attention she loves so much and I hope she finally leaves the app and fucks off.

And when people gift her and she just said bless you instead of actually thanking them and being appreciative. And also when she gets a gift and sits and says “the next gift I want is…”. That to me is ungrateful, I don’t know who she thinks she is calling other people ungrateful.
I didn’t hear Nathan list her disabilities in the video?

Reactions: 1
Watched Karina on my iPad and nathan on my phone 😂😂😂😂 Shannon’s boyfriend was in nathan’s live saying Karina treats her the same way

She literally went “This is making me think of suici-“ then ended it. Attention seeking witch I’m not checking on her, she brought it on herself. I knew she’d abuse and gaslight Nathan at some point she’s absolutely ridiculous
People who are suicidal, don’t say they’re suicidal. I’m sorry, it might sound harsh but it’s all for attention as usual.

I didn’t hear Nathan list her disabilities in the video?
No, he didn’t list them. He just said she has some disabilities. People know she does, she’s always banging on about them. I just mean if she literally had never mentioned anything about being disabled I might be able to see her point but he didn’t even go into detail, he was simply trying to explain why she does some things. He was being nice but now she’s turned on him😒

Reactions: 2
People who are suicidal, don’t say they’re suicidal. I’m sorry, it might sound harsh but it’s all for attention as usual.

No, he didn’t list them. He just said she has some disabilities. People know she does, she’s always banging on about them. I just mean if she literally had never mentioned anything about being disabled I might be able to see her point but he didn’t even go into detail, he was simply trying to explain why she does some things. He was being nice but now she’s turned on him😒
She literally went on about her dad abusing her but in May she was happy and smiling with him?? I don’t understand like make it make sense Karina love 😂😂😂

Whenever something happens and she gets called out, she mentions her mum passing away, using that as an excuse for her behaviour. She needs help from a qualified professional.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck let me see I’m missing it

She’s disgusting, probably Faye wouldn’t think it’s repulsive but I snapped at her earlier 🤣🤣🤣 but damn do I feel better.
Aww she was obsessed with us both .. she told me she loved me Faye did like pmsl

• Haha
She literally went on about her dad abusing her but in May she was happy and smiling with him?? I don’t understand like make it make sense Karina love 😂😂😂
Her real dad abused her apparently and that photo is of her and her adoptive dad. It’s also her adoptive mum who died, her real mum is still alive. At least that’s what I figured out from hearing her and Dan talking on live the other day😂😂
But I could be wrong.

Her real dad abused her apparently and that photo is of her and her adoptive dad. It’s also her adoptive mum who died, her real mum is still alive. At least that’s what I figured out from hearing her and Dan talking on live the other day😂😂
But I could be wrong.
I thought Blunden was her birth name. I have no idea, she’s posted another tiktok now singing “Why are you so obsessed with me”

I thought Blunden was her birth name. I have no idea, she’s posted another tiktok now singing “Why are you so obsessed with me”
Apparently not.. I don’t know, I’m so confused and tired of trying to work out what’s real and what isn’t and what’s lies.
Hahahaa I know!!! The funniest thing is, she says it exactly like Lucy Rose. She’s literally morphing into her😂😂😂

Apparently not.. I don’t know, I’m so confused and tired of trying to work out what’s real and what isn’t and what’s lies.
Hahahaa I know!!! The funniest thing is, she says it exactly like Lucy Rose. She’s literally morphing into her😂😂😂
Well Karucy’s (Karina + Lucy rose name mash) version is “Why are you so assessed with me” someone said the only person assessing her is DWP 😂😂😂😂 I’m waiting for Nathan to post part 2, he says he has plenty more footage.

• Haha
Well Karucy’s (Karina + Lucy rose name mash) version is “Why are you so assessed with me” someone said the only person assessing her is DWP 😂😂😂😂 I’m waiting for Nathan to post part 2, he says he has plenty more footage.
Hahahaha I know!!!😂😂😂😂 the majority of her comments are people telling her she’s wrong but of course she still believes she’s right, as usual.
I know!! I can’t wait to see what else she’s said, she’s such a manipulative witch.
I also wanna know what she’s said to Shannon but I don’t think Shannon will tell anyone.

Hahahaha I know!!!😂😂😂😂 the majority of her comments are people telling her she’s wrong but of course she still believes she’s right, as usual.
I know!! I can’t wait to see what else she’s said, she’s such a manipulative witch.
I also wanna know what she’s said to Shannon but I don’t think Shannon will tell anyone.
She’s on live now singing Halo… not surprising at all. Mel and her mods are supporting her narcissism.

Anyone notice how quick that live ended when everyone was sticking up for Nathan, also what on earth happened to her bad mental health that she posted about this morning it certainly disappeared quickly didn't it

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how quick that live ended when everyone was sticking up for Nathan, also what on earth happened to her bad mental health that she posted about this morning it certainly disappeared quickly didn't it
And had a bad tummy but was eating one hefty fking takeaway sandwich with crisps

duck sake! No way!!!!😳😳😳😳

The people supporting her are actually starting to really annoy me now. There’s prove she’s a horrible person and yet they still defend her? Why?! Just drop her and move on😒😒
^obviously I meant proof but I’m an idiot and I don’t know how to edit a post😂😂

She ended it just after she said “What has he done what’s good? Nothing.” Well Kerucy love, I never see you in Tesco buying stuff for a food bank, planning to sleep out in the bleeping freezing cold to raise awareness for the homeless or even raising money for a charity in general. I know she reads this thread 😅 she’s nothing but a greedy, lazy, disrespectful, entitled, manipulative, gaslighting narcissistic witch. Her true colours really came out today she has like 2-3 supportive comments and thats it, people are grasping on.

^obviously I meant proof but I’m an idiot and I don’t know how to edit a post😂😂
Click the 3 dots near the report button the edit option is there 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.