NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😂😂 She just pulled her vibrator out of bleeping nowhere and had to show everyone it, I couldn’t believe my eyes.. I know everyone owns one at some point but Karina?! 😳😆 She was like “I hope I don’t get banned” well why show it then? nobody told you to, it wasn’t even a conversation.
I can’t imagine her and Dan in any possible way without being sick.. She must’ve just been very frisky last night 🤦🏽‍♀️
duck off!😂 literally, have one, do what you want with in private, but why show everyone on a live? It was clearly for attention and to get more comments and views. Everything that girl does is for attention and views. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t woken up yet and started bleaching her eyebrows because she’s mentioned it a couple of times as we all know she can’t stop herself doing stupid tit😂😂
Oh god, don’t! That’s my new year ruined🤮🤮😂😂 obviously the bleach fumes got to her head😂

Reactions: 1
Not at all, just a point and that’s all being said about it. The debate happened.

I replied already about it, might be the response before this one but she put her sex toy in full show to everyone.
Oh wow I literally have no words!!! She has no shame at all 🤢 that’s one way of getting her following and likes up was it from her Amazon wish list 😂😂

duck off!😂 literally, have one, do what you want with in private, but why show everyone on a live? It was clearly for attention and to get more comments and views. Everything that girl does is for attention and views. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t woken up yet and started bleaching her eyebrows because she’s mentioned it a couple of times as we all know she can’t stop herself doing stupid tit😂😂
Oh god, don’t! That’s my new year ruined🤮🤮😂😂 obviously the bleach fumes got to her head😂
I was so shocked when she did it, it was so random 😂😂 was expecting Nathan to tell her to put it away seeming as she never listens to comments but he didn’t. Dan was asleep so he couldn’t stop her 😂

Oh wow I literally have no words!!! She has no shame at all 🤢 that’s one way of getting her following and likes up was it from her Amazon wish list 😂😂
Oh god don’t give her the sugar baby idea I’d want to throw up. Although it would get her wishlist clear, Nathan could do with one too to say he has an iPad and Macbook on his wishlist 😂😂 - Oh and a TV sorry! missed that one.

• Wow
I was so shocked when she did it, it was so random 😂😂 was expecting Nathan to tell her to put it away seeming as she never listens to comments but he didn’t. Dan was asleep so he couldn’t stop her 😂
Not much point in saying anything to her, she doesn’t listen to anyone. She’s a dreadful person. She always does tit, even if people are telling her not to, and then regrets it and goes all depressed on live for more gifts. Just accept the consequences of your own actions and move on😂😂
Oh god, Dan would have been mortified😂 I hope someone was screen recording😂😂

Not much point in saying anything to her, she doesn’t listen to anyone. She’s a dreadful person. She always does tit, even if people are telling her not to, and then regrets it and goes all depressed on live for more gifts. Just accept the consequences of your own actions and move on😂😂
Hope someone did and found a way to send it to him 😂😂 should probably keep an eye on what his girlfriend puts out in the public. Won’t be the same now she’s done that 😂 one random person was telling her to get it out again.. Go message her privately! 💀🤦🏽‍♀️

Hope someone did and found a way to send it to him 😂😂 should probably keep an eye on what his girlfriend puts out in the public. Won’t be the same now she’s done that 😂 one random person was telling her to get it out again.. Go message her privately! 💀🤦🏽‍♀️
I hope so😂😂 she’s very strange, I don’t think she thinks about what she’s doing when she’s doing it😂😂 he’s too much of a wet wipe to say anything to her about it though, so it’ll be her another thing she thinks is fine to do and no doubt she’ll do it again. It’s funny how desperate she is for peoples attention on the internet but when her own boyfriend tries speaking to her she bites his head off or just completely ignores him😂😂

She asked on a live or one of her stories if she should do an account for her cat pixie. Every single person but 1 or 2 said no definitely not but she still done it anyway 😂

She asked on a live or one of her stories if she should do an account for her cat pixie. Every single person but 1 or 2 said no definitely not but she still done it anyway 😂
I know!😂😂 same with the wish list, she asked everyone if she should make one, most people said no but here she is with a wish list with the most ridiculous stuff on. £100 salt and pepper shakers?! And the £74 4.5kg toblerone is my personal favourite🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely think her having sleep apnea is yet another lie. It’s just to explain that hippo snoring she does in the background of Dans lives and the fact she likes to sleep during the day because “she doesn’t sleep at night”. It’s funny how when dans at work all day, she can stay awake to sit on live constantly, seems as though she can’t be bothered to stay awake to spend time with him, she’s either on live or asleep. She seems happy enough when she’s on live with that Nathan and then comes off and the first thing she does is bite Dans head off😂
Also, sleep apnea doesn’t stop you sleeping at night like she claims it does, she’s said multiple times that she doesn’t sleep until the early hours of the morning and that’s why she sleeps during the day? I honestly think she’s read something somewhere and just decided she has it, but I also think she’s read about insomnia and thinks it said sleep apnea. She’s dumb as a box of rocks🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Thing is we think she's not reading the comments ppl say I think that's where ppl are wrong she selectively picks out the best ones to read out then.. if some one says something in the comments she goes by that.. For instance LGBTQ skittles make up she didn't even know what it ment .. a he went on a tangent saying " everyone is different wither your fat , thin " I'm like wtf you don't know nowt about LGBTQ babes lol

Thing is we think she's not reading the comments ppl say I think that's where ppl are wrong she selectively picks out the best ones to read out then.. if some one says something in the comments she goes by that.. For instance LGBTQ skittles make up she didn't even know what it ment .. a he went on a tangent saying " everyone is different wither your fat , thin " I'm like wtf you don't know nowt about LGBTQ babes lol
Surprised she hasn’t come out as Bisexual or something 😂😂😂

I know!😂😂 same with the wish list, she asked everyone if she should make one, most people said no but here she is with a wish list with the most ridiculous stuff on. £100 salt and pepper shakers?! And the £74 4.5kg toblerone is my personal favourite🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Nathan has a macbook, tv and iPad on his wishlist 😂😂😂 Think they’re both on some expensive shop.

This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂
What was said I got bored about 1am ish n fell asleep lol

I don’t doubt for a second that she reads all the comments, she’s always gormlessly looking at the screen, occasionally saying hi and thanks for the gift and like you say if there’s something that she can pass off as her own idea from one of the comments then she will. She’ll end the live abruptly like she always does and then go make an unnecessarily long video on it, rambling on about some other shite. She doesn’t have a clue what she’s even saying most of the time😂

Nathan has a macbook, tv and iPad on his wishlist 😂😂😂 Think they’re both on some expensive shop.
Nooo, has he?! That’s ridiculous, some people just take the piss😂

Omg 😂😂 She just pulled her vibrator out of bleeping nowhere and had to show everyone it, I couldn’t believe my eyes.. I know everyone owns one at some point but Karina?! 😳😆 She was like “I hope I don’t get banned” well why show it then? nobody told you to, it wasn’t even a conversation.
I can’t imagine her and Dan in any possible way without being sick.. She must’ve just been very frisky last night 🤦🏽‍♀️
What on earth I'm glad I missed that were there many watching hope ppl are good enough to ban her as that's revolting .. it's not only fans .. yuk

• Haha
I don’t doubt for a second that she reads all the comments, she’s always gormlessly looking at the screen, occasionally saying hi and thanks for the gift and like you say if there’s something that she can pass off as her own idea from one of the comments then she will. She’ll end the live abruptly like she always does and then go make an unnecessarily long video on it, rambling on about some other shite. She doesn’t have a clue what she’s even saying most of the time😂

Nooo, has he?! That’s ridiculous, some people just take the piss😂
Oh and an apple watch! I can’t cope 😂😂😂

Attachments

Tiktok is full of begs😂😂

She’s on live now, there’s my afternoon entertainment sorted while I get ready for new year😂😂
Aye, everyone planning to get drunk but with Karina’s live and my chinese later I’m sorted 😂😂 can’t see her going out later. She’s literally just been talking about Fanny flaps with her friend Sazzy 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye, everyone planning to get drunk but with Karina’s live and my chinese later I’m sorted 😂😂 can’t see her going out later. She’s literally just been talking about Fanny flaps with her friend Sazzy 😳🤣
She was like “we’re gunna have a takeaway because it a, ya know…” I don’t know what the end of that sentence was going to be but they literally had takeaway last night😂😂😂
I know, it’s embarrassing at this point but I can’t stop watching😂😂

She was like “we’re gunna have a takeaway because it a, ya know…” I don’t know what the end of that sentence was going to be but they literally had takeaway last night😂😂😂
I know, it’s embarrassing at this point but I can’t stop watching😂😂
It’s not even surprising that she has one probably would try take mine through the screen if I ever facetimed her 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.