NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now bleaching it’s going to look awful. There’s a reason the hairdressers refused to do it

Reactions: 2
And now bleaching it’s going to look awful. There’s a reason the hairdressers refused to do it
I’m watching it just for a laugh 😂 her bf is begging for followers now once he knew how many people were on her live. He’s even got a wish list now 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why on earth does she need a carer? She’s perfectly capable of looking after herself, she “cleans” the house, she cooks the meals (albeit they’re usually microwave). She’s just morbidly obese and lazy. She’s exactly like Lucy rose and if she sees an opportunity to get more gifts because she’s “upset” or “worried” then she will. She’s honestly something else, the amount of times she’s said about having pregnancy symptoms. I’m sorry but it’s all bullshit, every single thing she does is for attention. I know, she completely forgets what she’s said when she’s getting gifts and her mood instantly perks up. I cannot wait to see the absolute car crash that her doing her hair will be.
She’s got Mel and Dan in the guest box while she’s making an absolute mess of her hair, obviously only listens to them and not any of the comments just because Mel always changes her hair colour.. Heard of different hair types? 😂😱 but it is an interesting live, keeps mentioning that the hairdresser refused to do it as she needs to grow it out.. she’s ruined it all now doing it by herself after being told no.

I’m watching it just for a laugh 😂 her bf is begging for followers now once he knew how many people were on her live. He’s even got a wish list now 🙈
Probably only made one to stop her snapping, he did say he didn’t need anything and the glare she gave him! I do think Dan is way more genuine and responsible than Karina.

Reactions: 4
She’s got Mel and Dan in the guest box while she’s making an absolute mess of her hair, obviously only listens to them and not any of the comments just because Mel always changes her hair colour.. Heard of different hair types? 😂😱 but it is an interesting live, keeps mentioning that the hairdresser refused to do it as she needs to grow it out.. she’s ruined it all now doing it by herself after being told no.
I know!! I’m just watching hoping she comes back and all her hairs fallen out😂😂 what made me laugh even more was when Mel said “I’ve been doing my hair for years, I know what I’m doing” but then said she goes to a hairdresser? I’m sorry but that doesn’t make you an expert? I go to the hairdresser to get my hair cut but I wouldn’t attempt to tell someone else how to do theirs at home? But then she said her hair used to be really short and bad condition when she used to bleach it all the time, so she doesn’t know what she’s doing then?😂
Just like every other one of her lives, this is an absolute car crash and I can’t help but watch. She keeps saying about how she has over 1k viewers but fails to realise that most of them are just laughing at her and waiting to see her duck it up.

• Haha
I know!! I’m just watching hoping she comes back and all her hairs fallen out😂😂 what made me laugh even more was when Mel said “I’ve been doing my hair for years, I know what I’m doing” but then said she goes to a hairdresser? I’m sorry but that doesn’t make you an expert? I go to the hairdresser to get my hair cut but I wouldn’t attempt to tell someone else how to do theirs at home? But then she said her hair used to be really short and bad condition when she used to bleach it all the time, so she doesn’t know what she’s doing then?😂
Just like every other one of her lives, this is an absolute car crash and I can’t help but watch. She keeps saying about how she has over 1k viewers but fails to realise that most of them are just laughing at her and waiting to see her duck it up.
Same with her followers she thinks she has so many fans half of them are taking the piss 😂 I just want to know why it’s taking so long for her to wash it, probably only left the phone in the bedroom because everyone kept saying she’ll fall in if she bent over anymore 😂 Only credit I can give to Mel is that she actually gave instructions while Shannon was just laughing at her not helping at all when she was shaving it. Someone’s going to make a bet that she’s going to come back bald.

Same with her followers she thinks she has so many fans half of them are taking the piss 😂 I just want to know why it’s taking so long for her to wash it, probably only left the phone in the bedroom because everyone kept saying she’ll fall in if she bent over anymore 😂 Only credit I can give to Mel is that she actually gave instructions while Shannon was just laughing at her not helping at all when she was shaving it. Someone’s going to make a bet that she’s going to come back bald.
When it was wet she looked like Draco Malfoy if he put on some holiday weight and now it’s dry she looks like Boris Johnson💀💀

• Haha
When it was wet she looked like Draco Malfoy if he put on some holiday weight and now it’s dry she looks like Boris Johnson💀💀
Oh I know someone asked her what the guidelines were 😂 she thinks it looks good now she still has to get through the second batch. Think her trying to dye it herself is where it’ll go extremely wrong 😭

Reactions: 1
Oh I know someone asked her what the guidelines were 😂 she thinks it looks good now she still has to get through the second batch. Think her trying to dye it herself is where it’ll go extremely wrong 😭
I know, she looks well pleased with it. It looks bleeping awful😂 I love how when she was saying about bleaching it again Mel told her to wait at least a week, then it went down to 1-2 days and now she’s just said she needs to wait at least a couple of hours? She’ll be bleaching it again later. I reckon before new year she’ll probably have bleached it again and dyed it another colour even though she’s said she doesn’t want to. She’s far too impulsive, that’s why everything always goes wrong, because she rushes into it without thinking about what she’s doing😂 makes good entertainment for us though😂

I know, she looks well pleased with it. It looks bleeping awful😂 I love how when she was saying about bleaching it again Mel told her to wait at least a week, then it went down to 1-2 days and now she’s just said she needs to wait at least a couple of hours? She’ll be bleaching it again later. I reckon before new year she’ll probably have bleached it again and dyed it another colour even though she’s said she doesn’t want to. She’s far too impulsive, that’s why everything always goes wrong, because she rushes into it without thinking about what she’s doing😂 makes good entertainment for us though😂
She knows how much attention she gets from doing it, wanting a castle to bleach it again now and 100k followers to doing her eyebrows.. hope she does her armpits too just to match 😂 made me crease Dan is rarely speaking since her new Boris hair came on show, doubt he’s that impressed.. probably thinking about who he’s dating 😂😳

• Haha
She knows how much attention she gets from doing it, wanting a castle to bleach it again now and 100k followers to doing her eyebrows.. hope she does her armpits too just to match 😂 made me crease Dan is rarely speaking since her new Boris hair came on show, doubt he’s that impressed.. probably thinking about who he’s dating 😂😳
Probably thinking wtf am I doing and planning his escape route 😂

• Haha
Well wasn't that episode entertaining? You had Mel trying to be a hairdresser and Dan on there just to gain followers as she had one point 1.5k viewers... I think she should have listened to qualified hairdressers and not Mel tbh.. But obv Mel knows as he goes to a hairdressers so she ,100% knows what shes talking about .
Dan on the other hand was only on there for followers and why so many gifts for him.. Thought they argued last night ? Both of them are as bad as each other "follow me follow me" how about "no"

Oh yeah, everything she does is for attention and she sees absolutely everything as an opportunity to beg for gifts. She’s even said if Dan gets 10k followers she’ll bleach his hair? Does he even want his hair bleached?😂😂 Dan literally sat there is silence just staring at the screen, can’t say I blame him but he is a bit of a wet wipe, never says tit to her and just let’s her treat him like tit. He even said he “loves her hair” when someone asked what he thought? Hmm, I doubt it but okay🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
He's nothing but a beg also ... Why did he have to be there

Yeah that’s true. He’s becoming just as bad as her. He’s even got a wishlist now, with stuff on that I assume he’ll use for work? If he’s a qualified mechanic surely he should have all those tools and surely he’d want to get them from a proper tool supplier not Amazon? Literally, anything for free, these lot will take.

Oh yeah, everything she does is for attention and she sees absolutely everything as an opportunity to beg for gifts. She’s even said if Dan gets 10k followers she’ll bleach his hair? Does he even want his hair bleached?😂😂 Dan literally sat there is silence just staring at the screen, can’t say I blame him but he is a bit of a wet wipe, never says tit to her and just let’s her treat him like tit. He even said he “loves her hair” when someone asked what he thought? Hmm, I doubt it but okay🤦🏻‍♀️😂
He’s avoiding the punches let’s be honest, if he said what he actually thought Karina wouldn’t be taking none of it.. No uncooked sausages or spag bol for him later 😂😂 I do feel like he could speak up though, not like he can ever control what she does cause she never listens to anybody but Mel 🤦🏽‍♀️

He’s just caught on with “Life of the blaggers” I mean he lives with one 🤣 couldn’t imagine how much they feed off one another, probably plan what gifts they want and how many followers they want to demand before they both go live

He’s avoiding the punches let’s be honest, if he said what he actually thought Karina wouldn’t be taking none of it.. No uncooked sausages or spag bol for him later 😂😂 I do feel like he could speak up though, not like he can ever control what she does cause she never listens to anybody but Mel 🤦🏽‍♀️
Definitely, if he said what he was actually thinking I have no doubt that she’d hit him. She definitely seems the type and then she’d twist it round so her little sheep still support her. Hahaha, don’t even get me started on having spag bol 5 nights in a row😂😂 not even just that though, they have massive cooked meals for lunch too and then have big cooked dinners about 5 hours later, I don’t know how they eat so much🤦🏻‍♀️ I know, it seems Mel is the be all and end all of everything Karina does😂
That Mel can’t take a joke either, someone else called Karina boris Johnson and Karina just laughed and said she does look a bit like him and Mel was like oh that’s so mean and got her crusty knickers in a twist😂 it’s taken her about 4 hours to do that makeup as well and she still looks like bleeping pennywise😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.