NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!😂😂 same with the wish list, she asked everyone if she should make one, most people said no but here she is with a wish list with the most ridiculous stuff on. £100 salt and pepper shakers?! And the £74 4.5kg toblerone is my personal favourite🤦🏻‍♀️😂
As she is rush a ferking tool .. and you this wish list gets stupid by the day .. adding things to it like a shopping list.. really pisses me off as it's like .. no feck off and buy it yourself.. like wtf does she need a whole set of Harry potter mugs for ?
And the hair colours as well .. nothing but a scrounger there is no other name for it ..
Then her freaking fans come at you saying then your gelous I mean what the fudge would I or anyone else be gelous for.. I pay my way if I want summit I get it myself .. I don't cry saying I want i want for the sake of having it .. pure greediness..

How tf is she asleep again
She was singing just now dunno where she was .. Dan went out on his own earlier for a walk and it was a cow field..
Don't get me started on him also as he's just as bad as her..

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Aye, everyone planning to get drunk but with Karina’s live and my chinese later I’m sorted 😂😂 can’t see her going out later. She’s literally just been talking about Fanny flaps with her friend Sazzy 😳🤣
Fanny flaps aww god ... she's now quoted that peach gin " is like pink gin but with a peachy flavour " no tit Sherlock 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww s club 4 are there now only need has said to someone come at me bro .. he's hard ain't he .. fecking idiot
This must be the worse live ever 😂😂 if Mel keeps yelling Alexa I’m going to have to meet her outside.. She’s having my Alexa playing all sorts pmsl 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
She’s bleaching her hair on live again 🤣🤣 this woman kills me she’s so unintentionally funny

Reactions: 2
She’s bleaching her hair on live again 🤣🤣 this woman kills me she’s so unintentionally funny
I caught the end of it .. stupid idiot.. Dan was there yet he was doing the car .. why be there ? Oh I know to gain followers and gifts ..

She’s putting purple on it now but in splotches?? Dunno why she didn’t just leave it red
Honestly no idea why she wasn’t listening to people telling her she needs to put it all over, as it is going to look so bad

“If someone sends me a train I willlll… really appreciate it darlins” ffs.

Last edited:
Watching her makes me feel a bit sick. That whole gang of beggers is just weird, and the way she just spoke to Dan was unnecessary and rude.

And as someone that used to have a different hair colour every month, that is a fucked up dye job, whether intentional or not.

Reactions: 3
The way she just ended that live - I think she is having some regrets about the purple. Especially after her entourage all left.

Hate to think the state of their bed, she eats, cuts and colours her hair in it. Bet its rank.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.