Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Her and Tom have split, he says she hit him 😔 and that she lied about being pregnant again 🙄
She has a new account @nonablunden907

Reactions: 3

wineanddine

VIP Member
Whenever something happens and she gets called out, she mentions her mum passing away, using that as an excuse for her behaviour. She needs help from a qualified professional.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I actually worry for her, she lies constantly, doesn't seem to leave the house or have very good personal hygiene as most of her videos she's in the same clothes for a few days. It's worrying

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Someone please clear hers and Dans wishlist! 😂 Just click on them and say buying elsewhere and it gets taken off. Seen it done loads 😅

• Haha
I’m gonna read through this entire thread in a minute cos I’m not fully clued up on her… but I’ve just seen what she’s done to Nathan and I’m disgusted. The way she invited him into a group chat to get attacked is vicious and vile. She’s the bully.

Off to read I go 🏃‍♂️

JustADiamond

I can’t get over the way she actually inhales her food,like zero chewing 😂 and how she eats it despite literal steam coming off it,just wait! Proper gross

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
What do people think of this girl? Before she left tiktok the last time she'd been found out lying about being pregnant with her ex who she'd been engaged to and then made a video about miscarriage with no emotion she then left tiktok. She apparently bought a house and appears to always be living out of hotels.

She's back now under metalchick3 and seems worse than ever, a terrible attitude and a new man who also has an awful attitude. They were on live last night and he was shouting about the fact he punched his mum and some random man in the street cos he looked at his girlfriend he seems to have anger issues and she seems to be stuck in that trap.

She made a video today saying she's leaving tiktok again but we'll see. I actually think she needs help.

endlessxluvv

Anyone notice how quick that live ended when everyone was sticking up for Nathan, also what on earth happened to her bad mental health that she posted about this morning it certainly disappeared quickly didn't it
She ended it just after she said “What has he done what’s good? Nothing.” Well Kerucy love, I never see you in Tesco buying stuff for a food bank, planning to sleep out in the fucking freezing cold to raise awareness for the homeless or even raising money for a charity in general. I know she reads this thread 😅 she’s nothing but a greedy, lazy, disrespectful, entitled, manipulative, gaslighting narcissistic bitch. Her true colours really came out today she has like 2-3 supportive comments and thats it, people are grasping on.

^obviously I meant proof but I’m an idiot and I don’t know how to edit a post😂😂
Click the 3 dots near the report button the edit option is there 😂😂

I went on her live earlier and she was calling the trolls the f slur and her boyfriend said “you can’t say that” and she said “yes I can” and laughed. Honestly this girl is gonna get so much shit if she isn’t careful. I try and stick up for her in the comments sometimes but hearing her saying those things made me think differently

endlessxluvv

The live is so much better without mods there . Had to laugh the other day her mod Faye ( the crazy cat woman) said can i join your live and they said yes .. and she said I can't.. she's only got 150 followers so she cannot go live with them .. I would have commented but her n I don't like each other I would have had an instant block lol..
Also do anyone see the lady who paid for her hair the last time comment ? Tracey ? I cannot believe she ignored her
She’s on live eating ‘ice cream, a shit load of Nutella (what she took a huge spoonful of before putting another scoop into the bowl using the same spoon she licked), marshmallows and bueno sauce. Making me feel unwell. 😂😂😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Pay the bills or get kicked onto the street love! at least she’d understand how the less unfortunate live and get her self centered arse into gear.
Apparently because the previous tenants didn’t pay their council tax bill they now have to pay it or something? Okay, it’s unfair but just pay it to avoid bigger fines or whatever.
Shes also just said to Dan that he’s selling some of his games to pay for the bill so she isn’t putting any money towards it because she really needs the money? Just don’t plan the trip to London, or cancel one of the tattoos you have booked, stop having takeaways every night, stop having your nails done😒😒😒 fuck sake, get your head out your arse and start being an adult. She’s so so childish. Plus why is Dan having to contribute towards the bills if he “doesn’t live there yet”?🤔🤔

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
We should all leave Nona some ‘heartfelt’ little messages what she can read while scoffing her toblerone. She does read this thread 😆
Karina/Nona/Louise whoever you are today! Start being an adult and owning up to your shit. You tell constant lies and make countless excuses that to be frank are fucking ridiculous. Grow up start taking care of yourself. Your slowly killing yourself by eating rubbish everyday and literally barely moving from your pit. Soon you will have all kinds of self inflicted health problems and you will rely on our NHS to keep you alive while you continue to be a pig. Your selfish, arrogant, manipulative and a nasty person. Your followers aren't because your popular and famous on tik tok it's because people can't help but watch the car crash that is your life. They are laughing at you not with you. Seriously wake up!

endlessxluvv

She’s live and there’s drama :ROFLMAO:
Who is she having problems with now 🤣🤣🤣

Nooo it’s Tom she’s apparently taking to court. Talking out of her arse as usual 😂
She was apparently taking her dad to court for the money he ‘owes’ she speaks bullshit.. fluently.

Karinamainwaring1 6 hours ago - Still claiming a disability, a disability that gets her words muddled. YOU SPOKE FINE IN THE VOICE NOTES, JUST BECAUSE IT IS A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU COW.
Who wants to slap a bitch 😂😂😂😂

endlessxluvv

She’s on live asking what takeaway to get 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fat bitch, get off ur arse and cook Dan a nice meal for once

• Haha

endlessxluvv

Caught some of her live, asked her repeatedly where her cats are. At one point I thought she read the message but then she just ignored it.

Her "fans" are just the most ignorant little crew of brainless wonders. I mean the way they egg her on, "you look beautiful today!" "your singing voice is amazing" etc why are they lying to her? I don't understand it one bit but am absolutely 🥲 so happy 🥲 we all pay taxes to fund her Toblerone advent calendars & hideous dye jobs.
Don’t you think her ‘fans’ lying to her would hurt her more than those who are actually truthful? She tried to play victim on live after she upset her “best friend” Shannon because she read out all the mean comments about her, after shannon stopped dueling her Karina was all like “I didn’t do anything” “I don’t know why I get hate” etc after everyone called her out. She’s emotionally manipulative and won’t admit it, she never does anything wrong does she.. But if ONE of her fans tell her she’s not a bad person, she believes them, forget the other 900 what disagree 😂

• Wow