Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I'm just new to them so just trying to work out who's who of course Karina has been around for ages with the same sort of issues I followed her when she was Nona of something like that.
No that’s fine☺
Yeah she was nona, changed it to Karina. People think because she was reported to DWP so she changed it to try and avoid it. Which is more than likely true. I reckon she’ll change it again now that she’s had all this shit with Nathan. She hates people calling her out for her bullshit, so she’ll hope changing her name will stop it all and people will magically forget what she’s said and done and will support her again. I honestly hope that people don’t start going back to her and supporting her again. She’s so so vile and she doesn’t deserve the following that she has, although I don’t doubt for a second that the majority of them are following to take the piss. I think she just needs to leave now, no one likes her and she needs to get a job and a life.

Hopefully we don’t get a dinner with Karina, I won’t be able to take it 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 she deleted her little video about Nathan probably because she forgot that she said she was on a break
At the end of that video she was like “I have no words” 😂😂😂 yeah we can see that by the way you’ve stuttered your way through the video.
She clearly had no clue what she’s on about or what she wants to say. It made absolutely no sense and she could have fit the whole video into about 30 seconds if she didn’t keep staring into space and thinking about how to string a sentence together🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

goldie341

VIP Member
Why is she saying they don’t live together? He’s on live now and you can see the play dough in the background lol. They defo do. I will say her bf seems sweet and a decent guy. I get the feeling she’s quite manipulative
Assuming she gets some sort of additional money for living as a single person, I’m not sure to be honest.

AgainstHumans

“ You're saying that Karina Mainwaring.

is living with a partner while claiming to be living alone
is dishonestly claiming disability benefit
is not declaring savings or other income”

We’ll see what this does, I added additional information what I know from all of her TikTok accounts, how she claims her father owes 35 grand, her wishlist saying it has necessities on it basically wasting money in general. I have been blocked on numerous accounts but honestly that just makes me feel like I am winning 😂 I’m tired of her more than any other beggar TikTok has.
I see that today, 30 grand alone she apparently gave her dad and still begs on the daily, for example Lucy Rose is another tiktok beg I despise, people support her still as they feel bad for her however her and Nona / Karina / Louise / fat slob use minipulation tactics towards their followers - Karinas banned me so many times, I see a comment today saying a gifter didnt even recieve a follow back. Tiktoks just a platform for obese people to get gifts by claiming their disabled when theyre just lazy oaths!

endlessxluvv

I thought I'd add my piece in regarding Karina.

I truly don't think she's disabled - there are many reasons for this, one being she wont ever mention what her disabilities actually are. Secondly she's able to do alot, lives alone, cooks, cleans and looks after her 10 fish and 3 cats. Thirdly she knows how to use tiktok, knows how to use a switch, knows how to play games and such, she knows what shes doing and she once mentioned she had dyslexia and that was her diability.. its shocking what these slobs to society get away with.

I also want to add that she lies, shes lied about being pregnant, being abused and theres no doubt shes lying about being disabled. I watched a video on tiktok of her admitting to lying, she even stated she knew it was wrong and how people STILL sympothise with the creature makes me sick.

She just reminds me of Lucy Rose in all honesty, disgusting, repulsive, lazy, lying slobs.
Let’s not forget about her constant switching of reason for why she doesn’t work. It was because she has no confidence one week and now she’s changed it to apparently having a speech impediment all of a sudden.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's just said "I live off amazon", couldn't bite my tongue and had to remind her that actually, other people buy that stuff for her. Was met with the usual Blank Stare of Ignorance™️.

Honestly can't imagine her cleaning fucking anything. She'd probably look at the washing up, be reminded of the food she made & make that food again.

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
And now bleaching it’s going to look awful. There’s a reason the hairdressers refused to do it
I’m watching it just for a laugh 😂 her bf is begging for followers now once he knew how many people were on her live. He’s even got a wish list now 🙈

• Sad

Trace

VIP Member
I know, she’ll never change. She gets too much attention from saying she’s dieting and then not doing it and then a few weeks later doing the same thing. It’s all for attention, she doesn’t care if it’s good or bad.

Hahaha nooo! That’s actually embarrassing😳😳😳

God, she just keeps on about Tom and his girlfriend, it’s getting fucking stupid now. Her and sazzy talking about them and saying they could snap Tom in half because he’s so skinny? Sorry, that’s body shaming, she doesn’t like being called fat so don’t body shame someone for being skinny. I genuinely and wholeheartedly hate her.
That sazzy is just awful she enables Karina to be the way she is. When she was live on her own while cooking a roast she seemed to be a completely different person

hrh89

VIP Member
I don’t think either of them are completely all there. She’s always saying she’s pregnant and then she’s not, she goes from one boyfriend to the next and quickly engaged to all of them. Pretty sad life. She needs help I think she’s looking for attention. She lost her mum a few years back so it’s clear she’s missing some stability in her life

endlessxluvv

Exactly this. If you Google BPD, you’re made out to be a manipulative, untrustworthy person and that I’m not at all, I struggled to accept my diagnosis of it because when I researched it I hated what I was reading about it and didn’t want people to associate those things with me. It really grinds on me when people like Karina try and use BPD as an excuse for their shitty behaviour.
Yea when I was first diagnosed or I think it was just before, my parents told me not to google it because you know I’d see what other think etc, but being stupid enough I did google it and I honestly was disgusted at what I read, overthinking about who I was/what this disorder makes me, I dissociated a lot wondering if I was never going to seem like my own happy, kind-hearted self to others once they know about the diagnosis and it all went to shit. I still to this day have days where I wish I never had it. But it is a challenge, but I have also accepted that it is part of me now, it makes me who I am.
There may be some who are bad people, but not them all. I definitely will not let random people off the internet AND tiktok make this disorder like the worst one going.

• Heart

endlessxluvv

I know, she looks well pleased with it. It looks fucking awful😂 I love how when she was saying about bleaching it again Mel told her to wait at least a week, then it went down to 1-2 days and now she’s just said she needs to wait at least a couple of hours? She’ll be bleaching it again later. I reckon before new year she’ll probably have bleached it again and dyed it another colour even though she’s said she doesn’t want to. She’s far too impulsive, that’s why everything always goes wrong, because she rushes into it without thinking about what she’s doing😂 makes good entertainment for us though😂
She knows how much attention she gets from doing it, wanting a castle to bleach it again now and 100k followers to doing her eyebrows.. hope she does her armpits too just to match 😂 made me crease Dan is rarely speaking since her new Boris hair came on show, doubt he’s that impressed.. probably thinking about who he’s dating 😂😳

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes an absolute disgrace. Duelling with Nathan whose out shopping, donating his gift money for food bank items and she starts OPENING HER GIFTS of toys at the same time, instead of helping him with what to buy. Whats worse is the minions bigging her up screaming stop bulling in the comments. They havent got a clue.

Dollydimpl

Because of the hate is that what she said? 😂🤣 the girls had some shit said about her even had people say your dead mum would be ashamed of you which is low to bring in her mum. It was most definitely to do with loosing and her not having a comeback to those saying she should do the same
What really pisses me of and I may speak out load for a majority of people here, is the fact that none of her so called " friends " can see any wrong in what she's doing or have done. If that was me in her she's then I would have said nathan any thing I make tonight I will put towards it blah blah .. but no the selfish bitch said feck all..
She has no respect at all .. all she cared about is the gifts SHE is getting..
Oh and she's getting nearly 60k followers.. she really fecking thinks she's something..

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She’s got Mel and Dan in the guest box while she’s making an absolute mess of her hair, obviously only listens to them and not any of the comments just because Mel always changes her hair colour.. Heard of different hair types? 😂😱 but it is an interesting live, keeps mentioning that the hairdresser refused to do it as she needs to grow it out.. she’s ruined it all now doing it by herself after being told no.
I know!! I’m just watching hoping she comes back and all her hairs fallen out😂😂 what made me laugh even more was when Mel said “I’ve been doing my hair for years, I know what I’m doing” but then said she goes to a hairdresser? I’m sorry but that doesn’t make you an expert? I go to the hairdresser to get my hair cut but I wouldn’t attempt to tell someone else how to do theirs at home? But then she said her hair used to be really short and bad condition when she used to bleach it all the time, so she doesn’t know what she’s doing then?😂
Just like every other one of her lives, this is an absolute car crash and I can’t help but watch. She keeps saying about how she has over 1k viewers but fails to realise that most of them are just laughing at her and waiting to see her fuck it up.

• Haha