NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said on yet another live to her boyfriend “no one’s said anything so I think we’re lucky”…what has she done now to have said that?!

She seems to be spiralling into some sort of breakdown the hair cutting the constant lives the crying etc. She doesn’t come across well but I think she needs help. Someone needs to tell her to get off tiktok because the amount of hate she gets must be having an effect on her surely

Reactions: 10
Her attitude is awful, vulnerable or not there is no need for her awful attitude. Apparently she called Nick a paedophile on live.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What a weird girl. Her cat walked over her so she picked it up by it’s scruff and kinda threw it! Nasty witch!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah on a live earlier her boyfriend was in the background talking to the cat and he said “why are you soaking wet little one, what has your mummy been doing to you” and she cut the live off immediately. She’s absolutely unhinged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah on a live earlier her boyfriend was in the background talking to the cat and he said “why are you soaking wet little one, what has your mummy been doing to you” and she cut the live off immediately. She’s absolutely unhinged.
Omg she seems very sadistic to me. I wish there was a way to report her to animal cruelty. Poor cats 😞

Reactions: 2
I've just gone over, I reported her she was threatening her life saying she wanted to end it and crying, people were saying call the emergency numbers and asking where she lived so there's the picture of what was going on, she went off line for a minute but I got a no violation.The pity party was too much t
Omg she seems very sadistic to me. I wish there was a way to report her to animal cruelty. Poor cats 😞
You can Ring the RSPCA

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for about a year now and I remember before she was accused of harming her cats as well. She’s vulnerable and can barely take care of herself, there’s absolutely no way she should be left in charge of an animal as well.

Reactions: 5
All of you calling her vulnerable are better people than me...
She's a degenerate. The crud of society. The absolute worst of the worst of what "benefits Britain" supports.

Reactions: 12
Vulnerable and not being very nice aren't mutually exclusive, perhaps shes had experiences that have made her both. Anyway I'm horrified about the cat and I really hope she isn't being cruel. I think the girl feeds off negativity and attention, she's dysfunctional and needs a training programme or a job.

Reactions: 5
All of you calling her vulnerable are better people than me...
She's a degenerate. The crud of society. The absolute worst of the worst of what "benefits Britain" supports.
I mean, you can tell she’s unstable just by listening to her speak for 10 seconds.
It’s all well and good for people to call people like her scroungers and say ‘oh why don’t these people get a job?’, but lets be real here, if you were an employer and nona applied for a job at your company as she is now, would you actually hire her? Genuinely? Because I certainly would not.
Nona does some awful things no doubt about that, however that doesn’t negate the fact that she is a vulnerable person who functions at a very low level and is easily manipulated.

Reactions: 8
I mean, you can tell she’s unstable just by listening to her speak for 10 seconds.
It’s all well and good for people to call people like her scroungers and say ‘oh why don’t these people get a job?’, but lets be real here, if you were an employer and nona applied for a job at your company as she is now, would you actually hire her? Genuinely? Because I certainly would not.
Nona does some awful things no doubt about that, however that doesn’t negate the fact that she is a vulnerable person who functions at a very low level and is easily manipulated.
What is her actual name? Karina or?

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for about a year now and I remember before she was accused of harming her cats as well. She’s vulnerable and can barely take care of herself, there’s absolutely no way she should be left in charge of an animal as well.
How do you actually know what account she is going to pop up on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.