NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell her to stop poking her tongue out it's making me sick, I know what she's trying to do but it's not working with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been all over my FYP again, does nothing but eat and the way she chews so loud 🤮 looks like she never bloody washes her hair either.

I feel bad with people commenting stuff about her mum as she passed away no need for that

Reactions: 5
Every meal a takeaway, nails done at the salon but after everything she said last night about joining Slimming World this morning she has decided it's to expensive to join. I do find myself willing these girls to succeed but only they can really want to do it.

Reactions: 4
That got me today, can afford takeway multiple times a day and getting her nails done but can't afford slimming world

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she zones out for periods of time during her videos? It’s very strange. I would think she needs to see a doctor about that

Reactions: 6
I actually worry for her, she lies constantly, doesn't seem to leave the house or have very good personal hygiene as most of her videos she's in the same clothes for a few days. It's worrying

Reactions: 3
I actually worry for her, she lies constantly, doesn't seem to leave the house or have very good personal hygiene as most of her videos she's in the same clothes for a few days. It's worrying
same. I don’t even dislike her I just think she’s incredibly vulnerable and doesn’t have much if any support. Always switching boyfriends moving around etc. People are incredibly nasty in her comment section. Obviously lying about serious things is bad but she clearly desperate for attention.

Well once i seen her two sisters, one who is married to someone 4 times her age, the other is a bit like nona but younger it all comes clear, the entire family is on another level. I feel for them all though as they have lost there mum very young. Nona is vunerable but she is very aware what she puts on her socials and loves the attention. I think shes only back with Dan to get pregnant. 😕 what happened to college? She was going with her sister in september ive not seen her mention it since.

I went on her live earlier and she was calling the trolls the f slur and her boyfriend said “you can’t say that” and she said “yes I can” and laughed. Honestly this girl is gonna get so much tit if she isn’t careful. I try and stick up for her in the comments sometimes but hearing her saying those things made me think differently

Reactions: 3
Did we ever get to the bottom of the accommodation situation? Is she being put up in hotels as a form of temporary accomm or something?.

Did we ever get to the bottom of the accommodation situation? Is she being put up in hotels as a form of temporary accomm or something?.
I know someone who was homeless last year and they were put into a hotel for 8 weeks until they got a flat.

Reactions: 2
The way she blows her food then 2 chews and swallows, she doesn’t have the chance to taste anything

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She actually cut her own hair tonight 🙈 it wouldn’t cost much for a wet cut at the hairdressers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.